boozin on cycle

ShockCollar

ShockCollar

Awards
I read around and understand alcohol puts a great deal on an already overstressed liver, when using methylated products. Say im running pplex with cycle assist, and want to go out and drink a few beers. no no? what about my pct with nolva and pct assist, a couple beers a week be ok?

im anticipating a "no alcohol you idiot" reply. Just wanna know why.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read around and understand alcohol puts a great deal on an already overstressed liver, when using methylated products.

Just wanna know why.
Seems like you already answered your own question Bro...:boggled:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
first of all youl get drunker faster because your livers enzymes are metabolizing something else, so essentially it almost all gets absorbed and when the time comes for your liver to metabolize it it takes longer

essentially its really just undue stress,

pcproffy

Awards
People are triple stacking orals and will come in here to tell you how crazy it is to drink a single beer while on a single oral.

Have a beer with dinner (food) so what. Moderation/balance is the key to life.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i didnt sa not to

i said it was undue stress,

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People are triple stacking orals and will come in here to tell you how crazy it is to drink a single beer while on a single oral.

Have a beer with dinner (food) so what. Moderation/balance is the key to life.
You know he said a few beers which probably means 6-8 beers.Obviously OP likes his booze,but if he can't lay off the alcohol for a few weeks during his cycle he's obviously not that dedicated..

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In his other post he's talking about how he dosen't wanna get too big,he wants more of a defined athletic look..Beer dosen't help you get ripped that's for sure.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In his other post he's talking about how he dosen't wanna get too big,he wants more of a defined athletic look..Beer dosen't help you get ripped that's for sure.
absolutly not!

however 1 will not harm him

if he is not in an over fed state the amount of acetyl co a formed should not be enough to synthesize more fats

ShockCollar

ShockCollar

Awards
alright, so one or two mickey ultras at a party, maybe twice a week, and my liver wont drop out my ass? I am willing to stop drinking all together, because its strictly social for me. But I need to keep my performance and supplements classified, strictly secret, and drinking at parties is my best charade. Two beers, twice a week, wont do me harm right? I am going to be watched carefully by my peers, so discretion is completely necessary.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So your saying that if your friends notice that your not drinking alot they will automatically know that your on steroids??

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Is it really that hard to go without alcohol for 2-3 months? Alcohol is terrible for anybody with the goal of building muscle and/or losing fat, whether you are on or off cycle.

That being said, OFF cycle 1 drink a night won't be a huge detriment to your goals. On cycle, do it at your own risk, you might be fine, but why chance it?

Damnit I still can't post links, so close!

lextronics

Awards
alcohol on cycle is definately not worth it and even worse during pct when the liver is really working and estrogen levels are high....just my 2 cents

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Combining the 2 is not a good idea. obviously the op knows this. But realistically one or 2 standard drinks is not going to hurt you. Alcohol takes on average 1 hour to be metabolized by the liver... methylated steroids take up to 12 hours with multiple passes through the liver so obviously this is almost like drinking 12+ standard drinks. Combine the 2 and your liver is really going to struggle.

EMT803

EMT803

Awards
Personally, aside from alcohol contributing to fat gain, the problem I always run into is the lack of restful sleep I get if I go to bed drunk. I work out first thing in the morning and I am prone to get horrible headaches when I strain during heavy lifts if I've had a few too many. I attribute this to dehydration so I try and drink plenty of water before bed and while I am drinking. It definetly effects my performance in the gym. I don't think any of these problems would arise from just having one or two drinks, however while on cycle I would avoid the extra liver taxing though. Also, I did read an article in Men's Health one time that said to limit yourself to no more than 3 drinks a session due to lowering test levels. Kinda interesting.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
alright, so one or two mickey ultras at a party, maybe twice a week, and my liver wont drop out my ass? I am willing to stop drinking all together, because its strictly social for me. But I need to keep my performance and supplements classified, strictly secret, and drinking at parties is my best charade. Two beers, twice a week, wont do me harm right? I am going to be watched carefully by my peers, so discretion is completely necessary.
i literally lol'ed at this....thanks for inadvertantly making me crack up....

ShockCollar

ShockCollar

Awards
Ever been underestimated in a physical situation with someone bigger? Happened to me a few times previous. Im a skinny guy, but my strength is decent (curl 35lbs x12 x3). I maintain solid endurance as well. Overall im physically fit, not jacked or anything, but fit. The element of surprise is great, when needed. I really just like to keep my fitness to myself, not for fights, but more for self satisfaction... Like I can work anyone in the room, I know it, I just dont flaunt it.... more or less.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Ever been underestimated in a physical situation with someone bigger? Happened to me a few times previous. Im a skinny guy, but my strength is decent (curl 35lbs x12 x3). I maintain solid endurance as well. Overall im physically fit, not jacked or anything, but fit. The element of surprise is great, when needed. I really just like to keep my fitness to myself, not for fights, but more for self satisfaction... Like I can work anyone in the room, I know it, I just dont flaunt it.... more or less.
Not to be an ass, but a curl is not representative of any sort of useful strength. But yes, size is certainly not representative of strength either.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
assuming u wanted to drink you should have waited till you where in a position where you wouldnt drink to do a cycle. Drinking will not benefit u in any way on cycle. you will have less gains, more sides and an increased liver stress level, im assuming u didnt get a blood panel before running this, so you may wanna do that about halfway thru ur cycle to make sure ur pplex and alcohol combination isnt going to leave u with cirrhosis, or without a liver. Do people drink on cycle with orals? yes some do, most do not tho. Will u die? probably not however the same argument could be made about russian roulette, realisticly its only a 1/6 chance u could die in that situation too, however i doubt you would be interested in that.
As for the drinknig to keep your friends un-aware of what you are doing, if you tend to drink a lot (which it sounds like u do) why are u going to stop at 2 beers? ur friends are obviously going to find that strange arent they?

Lastly Why are u running an oral steroid? You are 6'0" and 175, you could easily get to around 200 with very low bodyfat just from diet and training alone.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established

Sounds like u went from the guy defending yourself to the guy looking to take people out. be careful with that attitude there are a lot of people out there looking for someone to fight.

ShockCollar

ShockCollar

Awards
i like to think of myself as peaceful. violence breeds more violence. but... sometimes people need a good smackin

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Can I just ask how old you are? Something about your posts makes me think you are young. Not knocking ya, just my thoughts...

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
A little alcohol is not gonna kill you, it will hurt your liver a little bit and thats not wanted but you arnt gonna die or develop permanent issues if you drink in moderation (even though I would not recommend it on cycle) but you would def want to up any liver support supps, especially a little before you start drinking. Also up your vit C and vit B intake it will help your liver recover faster, as long as you dont damage your liver so bad it creates scar tissue then your liver can heal itself eventually.

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
There are plenty of articles about why alcohol and bodybuilding doesn't mix. Now of course if you want to enjoy a few drinks every once in a while, I say go for it and have some fun. I mean, unless you're a competition bodybuilder, then why shouldn't you be able to enjoy a few drinks in moderation every once in a while? I love bodybuilding and I sacrifice for it, but it's worth it to me. However, I won't sacrifice everything for bodybuilding.

As far as alcohol on cycle, I think that's pretty stupid. You should want to get as much out of the cycle as possible and alcohol will help prevent that. If someone can't not drink for the time leading up to a cycle, during and after, then they're probably dummies anyway. I'm not calling the thread starter a dummy, but some people are... Even if you don't care about the added stress to the liver, among other things while on-cycle, then shouldn't you care about maximizing gains while on? I think so...

That's my opinion anyway.

Peace!

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
just take the money ur going to waste on this cycle and just drink it dude. I really find it hard to think ur going to make good gains on pplex whilel drinking, and if u gotta drink during cycle ur probably going to drink during PCT and u can just kiss all those gains u made goodbye. Your going to shut ur self down for no reason.

pcproffy

Awards
I think it comes down to: does 2 drinks mean 2 drinks or 6+.

Lets be real. 1 drink is like oops I ate a cookie and your liver has it detoxed in an hour. That doesn't ruin your day. It doesn't erase a hard day lifting, much less 1/2 a week of work.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
I think it comes down to: does 2 drinks mean 2 drinks or 6+.

Lets be real. 1 drink is like oops I ate a cookie and your liver has it detoxed in an hour. That doesn't ruin your day. It doesn't erase a hard day lifting, much less 1/2 a week of work.
Maybe on cycle no, but i would argue even if he drinks in "moderation" in PCT he will easily lose the majority of his gains. PCT has to be strict every little thing u do wrong in PCT results in losses. For a PCT to work well you have to let the SERM (or whatever ur taking for PCT) work. Alcohol decreases protein synthesis and testosterone and since he will already be shut down going into PCT that alcohol is going to take his gains away.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Great thread drinking on cycle, thats sh it is like Fu cking your sister, and you know what they say about that dont ya? don't

ShockCollar

ShockCollar

Awards
rubbering, thats great man, must have taken a good deal of time and thought. Oh, Alabama sucks, Im sorry if thats your alma mater, your education is worth about as much as... well, you know.

mazurek

Banned
Awards
IDK much but my friend had pissed some blood out last week from drinking and being on m-drol at the same time.
The guy drinks a lot of liquor. He is only 20. I would advise against it.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rubberring, that's great man. That must have taken a good deal of time and thought. Oh, Alabama sucks. I'm sorry if that's your alma mater. Your education is worth about as much as... well, you know.
Actually, I graduated from UC Berkeley, and I'm an educator myself. I took the liberty of correcting your lamentable grammar and punctuation.

This thread isn't going as well as you planned, huh?:no:

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
ARE YOU SERIOUS, ABERCROMBIE AND FAKE, YOUR WORRIED ABOUT FOOLING YOU FRIENDS ABOUT YOUR PROHORMONE, WITH YOUR HEALTH ON THE LINE. I BLEW PAST THIS POST THE FIRST TYME AROUND. WOW REALLY, TAKE ON ANYBODY IN A ROOM, WOW, ILL TELL YOU WHAT THAT PPLEX AS SURE MADE YOUR HEAD BIGGER. YOUR TOO PRETTY TO BE A FIGHTER.

ShockCollar

ShockCollar

Awards
lyfespan, relax. If you missed that the first time around, you should double check to make sure you didnt miss anything else.

rubbering, I understand youre trying to be clever right now, most people respond with that same type of defense. I checked an earlier post of yours, youve got about as much room to talk as lyfespan here. If you keep talking public universities, its not going to get you anywhere. quit barking credentials... and by the way, there is no possible way you lament grammar or punctuation, unless youre the worlds angriest professor... and ive met the worlds angriest professor.... Really you cant be too upset, at least not upset enough to honestly feel a desire to correct my previous posts. Im assuming you corrected it to make a point, because if you didnt, well, maybe you have a minor psychological disorder. back to your 'lamentations' it the dictionary before you try and drop an intellectual bomb here sally, im onto your shenanigans. oh the grammar was a tad off (along with this post...theres a trend starting here), but the punctuation? good one teach.

heres an idea. why not join the rest of the informative crowd here and put your .02 in on the topic? you have yet to write anything useful.

im not even going to get into that pm you sent me, its embarrassing to think you really think that was a coherent statement.... YOU are ridiculous.

oh right, this thread was great until the back nine got pounded with these clowns. So i guess this thread went exactly where I had intended it to, until bout 5-7 posts up.

off to a real school. (i dont do those homo smileys, you can add one later if youd like)

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rubberring, I'm insecure and naive... and I'm cursed with "skinny guy syndrome." I apologize for my ignorance and hope that this thread will help me to become a better person. My closet homosexuality that I PM'd you about has me a bit paranoid these days, and I just don't feel comfortable in my skin. In short, I'm a lonely, little douchebag.:sad:
I know, man... I know. Apology accepted.

Dude, half of what you type incomprehensible, but I'll try to respond. Maybe the numbering will help you.

1. You made a thread about drinking on-cycle. One of a dozen posted up in the last 60 days. It's just a retarded topic altogether.

2. You looked at my avatar (but obviously not my geographic location) and made a generalization about my supposed lack of education. That was also asinine.

3. I corrected your post because it's more than idiotic to call someone uneducated when you have the writing ability of a 3rd grader.

4. And yes, your refusal to use those homo smilies makes you very credible in the "No guys, really... I'm totally straight, macho, and hardcore" department. You're definitely not gay. Absolutely not. No chance. No way. Not you. :thumbsup:

5. Oh, and I wasn't lamenting. I described your lack of grammar as lamentable. I know it's difficult for you... but try to keep up.

Lamentable - (adj): deplorably bad or unsatisfactory in condition

Good luck in real school, military boy. You'll need it. Maybe you can get one of those cool and intimidating tatoos that blatantly advertises your military prowess. Maybe a picture of a weapon and/or beret with the words "Hey guys, I am sooooo dangerous and I've definitely never thought about sexual acts with another man!":lol:

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
that isn't impressive at all. i was doin that when i weighed 150 for 5-6 sets.

ShockCollar

ShockCollar

Awards
rubbering, that post right there is the perfect definition of wasted time... Dont be upset youve wasted you entire life never amounting to anything more with a second class education and a ****ty military experience. Referring to me as a homosexual for participating in USSF...and you went NAVY? Are you kidding? They dont make homo jokes about Special Forces, son. oh and the tattoo (lets learn to spell that word) is definitely not me. Can you honestly see someone who's line of work consists of gray and black operations having a tattoo (its that word again) of their group on their arm? Yeah, that would go over well in capture, me sitting there blindfolded and scarred hopelessly trying to convince some dumb sh*t insurgent commander that I am a tank mechanic, when theres a damn green beret on my arm...think, you fool! (unless you went to the teams (you know, the guys operating in the sea, air, and land environments), you were in the b*tch navy...with the rest of the high school geometry teachers. awesome.

you have YET to apply anything useful for this topic, and due to the number of informative posts here, seems to me it was a good topic to bring up. You made up so much bs in that last post that it proved you have nothing of value to say... oh and the over emphasis on spelling and grammar is only revealing more insecurities. If you really talk like that then, well, i feel for you (youd get your fat ass kicked around here with that condescending attitude). Now that I think about it, after being in the navy (a waste of time), after bragging about UC BERKELEY (a BIGGER waste of time), arguing with me (a massive waste of both of our time, so you get 2x on that note)...there's a trend starting here. It seems you, your life, and your accomplishments have been utterly useless, just like you as an overall human being.

well "dude" as far as the skinny guy comment... i work hard on my weight (keeping it low, caveman). You see, im not like you. I dont look in the mirror and flex for hours. I dont constantly pump myself full of supplements, looking to impress either myself or those around me. I dont care about being cut, ripped, lean, huge, etc..... i only care about what increases my success rate at a physical level. If it weighs me down, its a waste of time (like you!). Ill elaborate. its my personal opinion that 95% of the people here are athletes who either participate in bodybuilding, or self absorbed people like you, simple minded (though obviously not uneducated) guys who think looking buff is important in life. you do know that size, when it counts, counts against you...they not teach you that in the navy?

well there goes my only time on the internet today. You see, I try and use all my time wisely. I take a sh*t and write on this website at the same time, in fact, im sure there is some direct correlation..... all done, and so are you. wait.... yeah, im done.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
rubbering, that post right there is the perfect definition of wasted time... Dont be upset youve wasted you entire life never amounting to anything more with a second class education and a ****ty military experience. Referring to me as a homosexual for participating in USSF...and you went NAVY? Are you kidding? They dont make homo jokes about Special Forces, son. oh and the tattoo (lets learn to spell that word) is definitely not me. Can you honestly see someone who's line of work consists of gray and black operations having a tattoo (its that word again) of their group on their arm? Yeah, that would go over well in capture, me sitting there blindfolded and scarred hopelessly trying to convince some dumb sh*t insurgent commander that I am a tank mechanic, when theres a damn green beret on my arm...think, you fool! (unless you went to the teams (you know, the guys operating in the sea, air, and land environments), you were in the b*tch navy...with the rest of the high school geometry teachers. awesome.

you have YET to apply anything useful for this topic, and due to the number of informative posts here, seems to me it was a good topic to bring up. You made up so much bs in that last post that it proved you have nothing of value to say... oh and the over emphasis on spelling and grammar is only revealing more insecurities. If you really talk like that then, well, i feel for you (youd get your fat ass kicked around here with that condescending attitude). Now that I think about it, after being in the navy (a waste of time), after bragging about UC BERKELEY (a BIGGER waste of time), arguing with me (a massive waste of both of our time, so you get 2x on that note)...there's a trend starting here. It seems you, your life, and your accomplishments have been utterly useless, just like you as an overall human being.

well "dude" as far as the skinny guy comment... i work hard on my weight (keeping it low, caveman). You see, im not like you. I dont look in the mirror and flex for hours. I dont constantly pump myself full of supplements, looking to impress either myself or those around me. I dont care about being cut, ripped, lean, huge, etc..... i only care about what increases my success rate at a physical level. If it weighs me down, its a waste of time (like you!). Ill elaborate. its my personal opinion that 95% of the people here are athletes who either participate in bodybuilding, or self absorbed people like you, simple minded (though obviously not uneducated) guys who think looking buff is important in life. you do know that size, when it counts, counts against you...they not teach you that in the navy?

well there goes my only time on the internet today. You see, I try and use all my time wisely. I take a sh*t and write on this website at the same time, in fact, im sure there is some direct correlation..... all done, and so are you. wait.... yeah, im done.
DUDE, you just made me spit water out my nose, and **** myself all at the same tyme, SPECIAL FORCES, hahahahahahah. Special school, and little bus is more like it. If the saftey of this country is in the hands of mindless morons like you, we are in serious danger. You kill me, playing hostage, wish those "insurgents" would have chopped of your head on TV, would be a good place to start "thinning the herd".YOUR A WASTE OF SKIN, an OXYGEN THIEF, WITH LIL TO OFFER, BESIDES LIES AND FABRICATIONS. SO LEAVE AND SAVE YOUR LIES AND DECEPTION FOR THE LITTLE PEOPLE. AND WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE COME FROM, SOME PEOPLES PARENTS I TELL YA.

ShockCollar

ShockCollar

Awards
you think the American soldiers who were executed and humiliated is something to joke about? Are you saying the civilian news crew who was MURDERED on jihadi tv is THINNING THE HERD? How dare you even begin to wish harm on a fellow American at the hands of OUR enemy. Yes I fight for this country, and yes YOU have to deal with me fighting for YOU. I dont like you, however I dont know you. In my personal opinion, you are the scum of our society. I may be wrong, but any mother ****ing piece of **** retard who talks **** about Americans and civilians being killed by enemy combatants deserves no less. how about you respect your ****ing country, your soldiers, and the people protected by OUR constitution. It is apparent that you and I have a different view of what makes someone a "mindless moron." **** you.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
you think the American soldiers who were executed and humiliated is something to joke about? Are you saying the civilian news crew who was MURDERED on jihadi tv is THINNING THE HERD? How dare you even begin to wish harm on a fellow American at the hands of OUR enemy. Yes I fight for this country, and yes YOU have to deal with me fighting for YOU. I dont like you, however I dont know you. In my personal opinion, you are the scum of our society. I may be wrong, but any mother ****ing piece of **** retard who talks **** about Americans and civilians being killed by enemy combatants deserves no less. how about you respect your ****ing country, your soldiers, and the people protected by OUR constitution. It is apparent that you and I have a different view of what makes someone a "mindless moron." **** you.
I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU. YOU ARE A LIL MINDED MAN, THAT EMBELLISHES EVERYTHING HE IMPLIES. ANYONE WITH REAL RESPONSIBILITY WOULD NEVER ACT IN YOUR FASHION, NOR WOULD THEY EVER PUT THEMSELVES INTO THIS STOOPID PREDICTIMENT THAT YOUR IN, NOW WOULD THEY? YOUR BEING REAMED FOR BEING RETARDED, AND AGRUEMENATIVE ON A POINTLESS SUBJECT. BUT BY ALL MEANS STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, EVEN IF ITS DETRIMENTAL TO YOUR HEALTH, JUST DON'T ADVISE ANYONE ALONG YOUR WAY. ITS CLEAR TO ME THAT YOU FALL UNDER THE CATEGORY OF "FOLLOWER", AND YOU NEED TO ACCEPT THAT.

ShockCollar

ShockCollar

Awards
lyfespan, im amazed. in saying 'amazed' I mean: how you have managed to survive this long is beyond me. No offense, you seem to be the kind of person who thinks they can breathe underwater...without scuba gear.

a few questions, ill keep them simple.
1) what stoopid preditctiment am I in (you need to graduate high school buddy, earning your GED can net you $20,000 more a year, on average of course)?
2) how does my level of responsibility factor into "the way I act?"
3) why is arguing with rubbering detrimental to my health?
4) who exactly am I following?
5) do you breathe when you think?

now read this before you slap the caps lock on. this topic was about the effects of alcohol on the liver during a methylated prohormone cycle. not a common topic, so I was unclear as to WHY (look at the original post) alcohol has a negative impact on overall liver function. 98% of posters had some value to add to the topic, either stating opinions, previous experience, or hearsay evidence to support their claims. Its simple, someone asks a question, and those who can shed light on it chime in. thats why these boards and forums are so damn great, lots of people, lots of advice. However, rubbering is one of the few really cool people who dont offer assistance, but instead just make over the top jokes and assumptions. read back through the posts and try to put together a chronological time line of how this argument has progressed. youll see that I am defending my honor and nothing else. i actually think this is fun, me and a couple guys down here have gotten a good laugh out of it. But the thing is, I feel bad for you. Youve been trying to be a part of this discussion since it began, even though it CLEARLY had nothing to do with you. SO, now that I have been promoted from 'mindless moron' to 'follower,' now what? Its obvious i am a tad bit more intelligent and educated than you, so there goes 'moron.' Judging by my history, experience, and overall state mind; 'follower' is ruled out as well. Sh*t guy, youre 0/2.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i still dont understand why u wanna take pplex if ur goal isnt mass. its going to cause water retention, if performance was the who ideal for this wouldnt u want something with drier gains like superdrol or epi or havoc or something like that that. If ur really looking to bring ur game to the next level and that really doesnt require muscle growth why are u looking into anabolics? ur going to get bigger thats just how it works and along with that depending on the steroid ur going to get either water retention high blood pressure, fatigue, visual side effects such as stretch marks or pimples or hair growth or hair loss as well as either an increased hunger or decreased hunger depending on your response to the steroid. Assuming u dont have a lot of experience (and im assumnig this because u started the thread about drinknig on a wet compound like pplex) why do u opt not to do the steroid and rather just take something more along the lines of EPO or blood dope before games? It seems if strength and size (and yes there is a major correlation between the two but im sure u already knew that) are not what you are going for, why waste the money and put urself thru shutdown when u will not really get any benefit from these compounds?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
oh and just so u know u should research a lil bit about nolva and the liver as well. its not just the pplex u have to worry about

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
oh and as far as drinking on ph's goes i forget but i think rubberring will remember cause i remember him posting on the thread. a kid a while ago was taking h-drol and was drinking reguarly on it and ended up pissing blood. i dont remember the thread or even know where to find it but i remember seeing it. I dont know how it ended up i think he stopped posting after everyone told him to goto the doctor, so just bear that in mind u can try searching it but i tihnk it was a title like "HELP ME" so it was kinda vague

ShockCollar

ShockCollar

Awards
slacker, i chose a compound like pplex for the strength increase and mild sides. I originally opted for a pplex/mdrol cycle, with mdrol finishing up. however, i ruled mdrol out because it had the potential to add too much mass. i do agree with you on how wet pplex can be, but I also came across a great article posted somewhere on these boards on how pplex water retention can be controlled and eliminated in week 1 of PCT using a moderate dose of nolva and a handful of other shiny pills. Im not really too worried about how I look, as to how I function. i had an almost fatal injury a while back, and now have jumped back into training, and need to be 100% quickly. search for a user named ugasoccer22, he and I actually met in the medical out processing area. he and i are in the same situation. he explained it better than how i could with the time i have. but in the end i just need quick muscle building, not mass or anything, just functionality.