can you nake oil suspension from ph powder?

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
l know this is one of the taboo topics but does anyone know how you might get superdrol powder and turn it into a oil suspension is it possible? l was thinking maybe in a isopropyl base first any thoughts? l also have some tren ph's.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not sure, and I may look like a dumbass for trying, but couldn't you just mix it with water and inject into the muscle, or oil and inject it.

it's going to be just as damaging to the liver as if you take it orally. even though you skip the first pass.

also, I think i've read post of this before, and poster claim it hurts like a mofo.

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
im not sure, and I may look like a dumbass for trying, but couldn't you just mix it with water and inject into the muscle, or oil and inject it.

it's going to be just as damaging to the liver as if you take it orally. even though you skip the first pass.

also, I think i've read post of this before, and poster claim it hurts like a mofo.
yeah l read somewhere else some recipe but it seemed a bit to hard and l wasnt interested then but l might consider it now if someone knew how to do it properly.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah l read somewhere else some recipe but it seemed a bit to hard and l wasnt interested then but l might consider it now if someone knew how to do it properly.
im sure someone does. most likely the clear chemist (p.a.) would know.

I would think maybe something could be done with microdrol, as it is already a sublingual liquid version, meant to be absorbed through the mucous membranes quickly.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oral steroid powders in suspension - oil, PEG etc. Basic math - dose the same as capsules or tabs.

No you cannot ask for sources.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oral steroid powders in suspension - oil, PEG etc. Basic math - dose the same as capsules or tabs.

do you get your superdrol from nutraplanet? I buy mine from nutraplanet. they have great deals.

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards

l won't ask for sources but can l ask that you send me some rep points please lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
notice how some caps are 40mg and some caps are 10mg but the capsule volume looks similar; a lot of that is binder and filler and crap. You don't want to inject that. You'd have to get your PH dissolved in the organic layer and do an extraction, evaporate off the solvent and dissolve the pure powder into the oil

Something like that anyway i'm not sure

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The OP mentioned superdrol "powder". No, asking for a source is not allowed. But, you suspend oral steroids in oil or PEG - 1g active/49ml solution = 20mg/ml.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember the days of bulk hormone powders. Ah, how times have changed.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just google buy (nomenclature) powder in bulk.

I always come across websites selling 4ad, 1ad, m1t, 19nor powders. you have to buy in large quantities from places like china, so i've never had the guts to do it.