SPAWN-My Best Cycle So Far!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Currently pulsing Spawn (Epi and Tren), MWF. Starting week 4, gained 7 lbs of LBM by the end of the second week and I am doing 35 minutes of running hills on the treadmill to boot. My muscles are big, round, full! I get stares in the gym. My strength has exploded. I am lovin this stuff like crazy. Re;shutdown, yeah on my on days it literally feels like I got kicked in the balls. My willy is limp! I use Cel's Formestane, 2-3 pumps before bed on the off days and everything is back to normal. This stuff is awesome on a pulse. I think with the pulse the gains are much more sustainable. Couldn't imagine a straight cycle with this. My muscles are feeling stronger and stronger with each workout....I mean every muscle...even my calves glutes etc.

My Resume-Epi, H-roid (promagnon), 1-T, Dermacrine, Formestane.

Been reluctant to run the stronger compounds but now I am looking forward to pulsing Superdrol. I love pulsing, I love that ON feeling and want it to last longer than 3-4 weeks. I am surprised there aren't more members running SPAWN. I am really surprised when members here say that Tren is weak!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Today's Tuesday, my off day. Did bi's and tri's today. This blend of Tren and Epi is simply amazing! This is off day but the steroid is still in my system. My arms are HUGE! Vascularity is a beautiful thing. Getting many stares in the weight room. Current weight is 202 lbs. Started around 195 lbs. All lean muscle. Many here love TREN but few have much to say about SPAWN. Many love SD which I have not run yet. Besides the sides, what's the difference between SD and TREN.....I am lovin this TREN so far.

anbes

Awards
Well nice to see that, 'couse my Epitren from Bosc Enterprise labs is commigng, and different from spwan, it is in the full dose of both: epi 10mg and trenx 30mg 3 times a day! 4weeks!
I'll run it with NO Shotgun and SERM for PCT.

henryhavoc

Awards
Tren and SD are completely different. SD is ran in shorter cycles, provides a lot dryer more explosive gains, and is highly liver toxic.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Tren and SD are completely different. SD is ran in shorter cycles, provides a lot dryer more explosive gains, and is highly liver toxic.
Hard to imagine more dryness or explosive gains. My gains are dry and hard. The muscle pumps and fullness are superhero levels. Wish I could feel like this always!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
My gains have come on strong in the second week. Haven't really inceased my calories at all! All the while I have added intense cardio to get more lean. Can't imagine being more lean, maybe it's the EPI keeping it dry? Still have some fat around waistline from not training for one year. Everyone tells me it has gon down immensely but all I see is the fat around my belt when I sit down. Wish I could feel grat like this all the time!!!!!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders today. The swell and pump created an ache in my delts which only laying off weights can help. Starting to get that capped cannonball look striated I may add.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
i dont know where you have been reading but these forums talk about spawn very often. i gained 20lbs in a month off of it.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
whats your PCT plan?
This is a MWF pulse I am running. Not using a SERM here. Running Cels's Formestane on off days, 2 pumps 2 times per day. Will increase to 4 pumps at end of cycle an add Maca and Fenugreek.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
i dont know where you have been reading but these forums talk about spawn very often. i gained 20lbs in a month off of it.
Very little compared to SD, Epi or H-drol.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Not as much info as for SD, EPI, or H-DROL

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hear about spawn plenty here, the reason I would not mention it is because it is just Tren and Epi mixed together and we talk about Tren and Epi all the time. If i want to stack them i don't buy spawn, I'd buy Tren and Epi and dose them more properly... I hate almost all stacked products because the ratio is off. In the case of spawn the Epi dose is slightly low.

Anyway to compare SD to Tren for me, SD has better gains and less sides...

xink

Awards
  • Established
Eat bananas and take taurine for those back pumps.

Good luck and keep us updated on the results.

X

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Eat bananas and take taurine for those back pumps.

Good luck and keep us updated on the results.

X
Why Bananas? .....and while you're at it talk about taurine!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I hear about spawn plenty here, the reason I would not mention it is because it is just Tren and Epi mixed together and we talk about Tren and Epi all the time. If i want to stack them i don't buy spawn, I'd buy Tren and Epi and dose them more properly... I hate almost all stacked products because the ratio is off. In the case of spawn the Epi dose is slightly low.

Anyway to compare SD to Tren for me, SD has better gains and less sides...
I agree, I wanted to buy them separate but this was during the sell off at NP and TREN was sold out and there was a sale on SPAWN so I loaded up on it and S-ROID. As for the EPI, I always figued it was there to help with Estrogen an when I ran Epi 30 mgs was pretty good so I don't get why some guys need to run that much more?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Todays Saturday. Missed the last 2 days workout so I did not pulse yesterday, saved it for today. Going to smash chest today. Debating whether to wear a tank top an freak the other members with my striations and upper peck pump! Been working out covered up lately to avoid the stares.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Chest work out was excellent today. Pyramided to 100's, no problem. Cardio was great too. Ran 20 minutes of hills on treadmill and 20 minutes on stepmill. Legs feeling stronger and stronger.

xink

Awards
  • Established
Why Bananas? .....and while you're at it talk about taurine!
Bananas are high in potassium, that combined with the taurine should address any issue regarding back pumps.

If you don't know what back pumps are, search, you'll see that pain you felt in the back may be just that.

X

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Today being Sunday was my off day. Did something out of the blue....I threw in 1 cap of Super drol-S-ROID for a couple of reasons. I have been reading the 10 mg SD, 1 day per week on arms day, thread and because I have read some conflicting opinions re: S-ROID with bottles dated 07/12 expiry, same as mine. I bought 3 of these bottles and was hoping to check and see if my batch was anygood. My arm workout was great, pumps were awsome, everthing was great only problem is I can't be sure if it's the TREN/EPI or the SUPERDROL. I guess I'll have to try it again on an off day. Anyone with SD experience have any suggestions as to how I can quickly see if the SD is the real deal while on my SPAWN pulse I'd appreciate some ideas. I don't want to wait till I am ready to run the S-ROID as I do not know when that will be.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
Not to be stupid but what is pulsing? I have a bottle of Spawn and want to do it but here nothing but bad things. It sounds like you just take it on workout days. And if so how long before a workout? And how many pills? Also how long can you go at this pulse rate? Thanks for all your time. 41 years old, many years of lifting experience. Have done H 50, H drol, 3 AD, and Mass fx/Hyperdrol x2. And oh why no serm?
a serm is usually not needed when pulsing, and yes you take it once every two to three days. the reason you have heard a lot of bad things about it is because its harsh and not recommended for a first cycle. i suggest you do more research before you start taking it.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Too bad spawn tested out to be tren and phera!!!!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I don't get it? Why advertize Epi and substitute it with phera? What's the advantage?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I know it's been about a month since I have been in this thread. In summary, I have been really busy at work and pretty much I have had to restrict my workouts to weekends so I have dosed 2-3 days in a row on my workout days only. Truthfully, on a few occasions I took the dose but was too busy to work out! Waste! So, I would dose 2 caps approx 1 hour pre-work out and 1 cap, post. Sometimes I would skip the 1 cap post. Not sure if I noticed a difference. Today is Sunday, so yesterday I dosed 2 caps pre and none post. Today I thought I would mix it up a bit so I dose 2 caps, 1 hour pre and 10 mgs of SD (s-roid) also. Man, awsome! Back to the 100 lb dumbells for flat bench press. Lots of strenghth. Probably have another week or two to my pulse. Too bad the real strength increases come at the end of the bottle! After my workout, went to church with wife. Had a real alpha male experience. The FDA suspects Spawn is phera and epi. I never tried phera so can't really say. Any one know how I can tell? All I know is I am loving it. Especially when I thrw in SD. Wish I could feel like this every day!

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
seems like your doing great but gotta say, muscles are not built during workouts. its the recovery period afterwards that builds the muscle so its not a waste.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
so how many total weeks are you pulsing?6?im planning a pulsing cycle and was thinking about superdrol but this log is making me want to pop open my supremecy(spawn clone) and pulse it.any sides at all for on or off days yet?what else are you taking for supporting supps?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
so how many total weeks are you pulsing?6?im planning a pulsing cycle and was thinking about superdrol but this log is making me want to pop open my supremecy(spawn clone) and pulse it.any sides at all for on or off days yet?what else are you taking for supporting supps?

My bottle is 90 caps...so I am running till it runs out. How many caps is yours?
Sides....are total libido loss. Support supps are cycle support, lecithin, multi. I run low dose formestane on off days.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
seems like your doing great but gotta say, muscles are not built during workouts. its the recovery period afterwards that builds the muscle so its not a waste.
Thanks, I know that but what are you trying to tell me?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
My bottle is 90 caps...so I am running till it runs out. How many caps is yours?
Sides....are total libido loss. Support supps are cycle support, lecithin, multi. I run low dose formestane on off days.
mine is 90 as well.so M W F 3 pills per day is 9 a week/10 weeks.yikes, im thinking i want to keep mine around 6 weeks depending on how im feeling.you gunna take a natty test booster after you run out?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
yeah bad idea IMO to pulse for ten weeks man... but idk

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
yeah bad idea IMO to pulse for ten weeks man... but idk

Why? It's a pulse. Minimal shut down. My wife proved it to me yesterday. With Formestane and Maca/Fenugreek all seems good. Same amount of product just spread out more. Watered down results I am sure. But with my work schedule pulsing works best.....I only dose if I am going to workout.

Today I dosed 2 caps Spawn, 1 cap S-roid (SD) 1 hour pre-workout. Gym was packed, very stuffy. Could not complete my usual 25 minute run of hills on the treadmill....died out at 15 minutes. All good though since today I worked legs. After I finished legs did a little cable rows...did not want to simply experience the SD dose on my bottom half. I freaked myself out....did the whole stack on cable rows for 6 reps at the end of a four set pyramid. I never had the energy to pull the stack. The combo is awesome! I certainly see the benefits of adding SD spurts once or twice a week on specific body parts. PCT is looking pretty boring right about now.:eek:uttahere:

gymbo123

Awards
Why? It's a pulse. Minimal shut down. My wife proved it to me yesterday. With Formestane and Maca/Fenugreek all seems good. Same amount of product just spread out more. Watered down results I am sure. But with my work schedule pulsing works best.....I only dose if I am going to workout.

Today I dosed 2 caps Spawn, 1 cap S-roid (SD) 1 hour pre-workout. Gym was packed, very stuffy. Could not complete my usual 25 minute run of hills on the treadmill....died out at 15 minutes. All good though since today I worked legs. After I finished legs did a little cable rows...did not want to simply experience the SD dose on my bottom half. I freaked myself out....did the whole stack on cable rows for 6 reps at the end of a four set pyramid. I never had the energy to pull the stack. The combo is awesome! I certainly see the benefits of adding SD spurts once or twice a week on specific body parts. PCT is looking pretty boring right about now.:eek:uttahere:
What about your liver? Also, yeah the IDEA is minimal shutdown but that doesn't mean it's gonna happen that way. 10 weeks is just too long but obviously it's your body and thus, it's your choice.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
you gunna get any bloodwork done after this?curious to see results of that.sounds like its going good so far for you man.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
What about your liver? Also, yeah the IDEA is minimal shutdown but that doesn't mean it's gonna happen that way. 10 weeks is just too long but obviously it's your body and thus, it's your choice.
The Tren in Spawn is non meth. The Epi part is, but it's a low dose and Epi is very mild for most, including myself.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
well and supposedly the EPI in spawn tested out to be phera in the FDA reports

Filthy McNast

Awards
I think the Feds muffed it up with Spawn. Everytime I've cycled Spawn sure does behave in my system like its Tren and Epistane not Tren and P-Plex. I've ran Phera cycles and blew up like a balloon with water bloat, Spawn ran well on a cut and I've gotta think it was the combination of Epi w/ the Tren that made it so good for a cutting cycle. Either way, I suppose it's gone now with the Tren in it as an ingredient. I've got 4 bottles I stashed away that I will still use on my next cutting cycle, since Spawn is the best thing I've tried for cutting up.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I think the Feds muffed it up with Spawn. Everytime I've cycled Spawn sure does behave in my system like its Tren and Epistane not Tren and P-Plex. I've ran Phera cycles and blew up like a balloon with water bloat, Spawn ran well on a cut and I've gotta think it was the combination of Epi w/ the Tren that made it so good for a cutting cycle. Either way, I suppose it's gone now with the Tren in it as an ingredient. I've got 4 bottles I stashed away that I will still use on my next cutting cycle, since Spawn is the best thing I've tried for cutting up.

I agree, the Feds must have messed up!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Today is Sunday. Only worked out once thiis week because of scedule. I dosed 3 caps-1 hour pre workout. This was by far the best so far, rather than 2 caps pre and 1 cap post. My strength was awesome. Did chest today and pyramided to 100lb dumbells without a spotter or anyone to help me up. Watched all the wannabe's stare from the corners of my eyes. Bottle is almost out and I hope to flat press the 110's before it's finished. Sad to see it coming to an end.
Summary of results so far:

Great increase in strength-20% increase on lifts!
Gain of 8 lbs more or less.
Increased muscle fullness.
Alpha male felling.
Feel a lot smarter and alert.
Leaned out quite a bit.
Imroved cardio due to increased strength in my legs.
Good vasularity.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
this is where you start getting into the more is better frame of mind. im sure they say 3 caps spread throughout the day for a reason. not trying to bash im just saying dont push your luck.