Prohormone Similar To Test?

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if there is a legal PH out there that works in a similar way to test. That is, something that would work as a base with another PH, such as 1-tren or x-tren, sdrol, etc., the same way that test is used as a base for AAS cycles to offset neg side effects. I get some unpleasant sides with 17aa PHs, so I am hoping there is somthing new/legal out there that is similar to test or the old school 4AD.

But, not some crap like DHEA, or something herbal that is supposed to boost natty test. I'm talking actual hormonal stuff. A real PH or PS.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Not really, 4ad is about it. Eq-plex by CEL is a nice base for a cycle though, just takes about 3 bottles of it.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
if u go with test e for 10weeks u probably will see better gains then all the PHs u listed, and ur bloodwork wouldnt be as bad.
but P-plex is a nice base for a lot of orals.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
pplex as a base would need to be like 20mg if he gets sides from methyls

4ad is really the only one satisfying the criteria and it needs to be dosed mad high, you need LEGIT BULK 4-ad, well if you find any let us know, but you probably won't find any

Yeah you are probably best off going the illegal route

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been making my own test in the past. But, I'm pretty much limited to the legal stuff for now. I have pplex and it is helping, but nothing quite like the real deal. 4AD, frankly, was about as good as real T. It just has to be dosed about 3x the normal dose of test.

Anywhoo, that's pretty much what i thought. Thanx for the advices bros!

Gears!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4-andro-diol is as close as your gonna get.

I have a legit source for it (no im not giving it out) but it cost so much, and is still illegal, im done with it, and am currently researching injectable test. cheaper, more effective, and reliable.