uh, awkward. - AnabolicMinds.com

uh, awkward.

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.

uh, awkward.

alright, heres an icebreaker situation. I was at the gym talkin to two trainer buds of mine about methylated orals. We were going over how hyped up the "danger talk" has gotten over the years, especially now. All of a sudden, a guy skullcrushin two benches down, burts out "if you stick them pills up yer' bum, its loads off the liver." Now, as incredibly strange as this was, is there any validity to the point?

2. Advanced Member

would you be willing to stick them up your bum assuming it did work?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  252 lbs.

That is a horrible subject to talk about in a gym. Stick to lifting.

google found this:

"If you put a pill in your anus or vagina are the effects stronger?"

"I'm NOT going to do this but my friend is convinced he's right... can somebody prove him wrong?"
    9 months ago
    Report Abuse

RN2B
    Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

"in the anus, it is quicker acting, but not stronger, because there is a large vein and thin skin for the meds to absorb into the blood quickly. I'm not sure about the vagina because of the acidic nature..."
    9 months ago
    •   

4. Advanced Member

if its a prohormone, would it not require the liver the convert it into its active form?
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    if its a prohormone, would it not require the liver the convert it into its active form?
    Some designers steroids have intrinsic activity. This reminds me of the people that ponder taking alcohol anally.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

wtf this is like the 10th thread on this.... I am guessing a few homos have done this, and speak of how great it is, in an effort to confuse straight guys and get them to experiment sticking crap up their arses...

if you are THAT desperate for muscle, give up, go home, and eat a twinkie. Unless your gay...then put it up, go home, and be with a twink....
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

zero that was funny
    well i dont know about prohormones having the same absortion manners but in my teen years alot of the raver kids said there E-pills hits u harder and faster i just ate em tho so no personal experiance from that
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I always thought that these threads, and yes there are many, were always a joke.

Either way, most people grow out of that 'anal phase' at the age of two. Apparently not everyone.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  9. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What's more retarded than the questions are the replies that usually follow.

Keep in mind that the fillers and binders will be absorbed as well as the active. Not to mention that this could injure or compromise the lining of the anus and cause severe health problems. Additionally this will avoid the liver first pass only.

News flash for the homophobes; anal play is not mutually exclusive to homosexuals.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    What's more retarded than the questions are the replies that usually follow.

Keep in mind that the fillers and binders will be absorbed as well as the active. Not to mention that this could injure or compromise the lining of the anus and cause severe health problems. Additionally this will avoid the liver first pass only.

News flash for the homophobes; anal play is not mutually exclusive to homosexuals.
    Nope....kinda like the pinky up the butt during a BJ huh? Though I honestly never tried that.

And I was always thinking about the fillers absorption. I mean isnt most of that supposed to avoid real absorption into the blood stream in its current state?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

O Lord. I think the dude was joking man. The tissue in your ass is more thin and it would absorb very quickly but WHY IN THE HELL would anyone ever want to do that?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.

hahaha wow.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. That Awkward Moment When Jokes Thread...
    By WilteredFire in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:16 AM
  2. awkward situation at my place...
    By kimmy gibler in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 07:38 PM
  3. 8 Types of Awkward Workouts (comic)
    By CopyCat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 02:41 PM