uh, awkward.

ShockCollar

ShockCollar

Awards
alright, heres an icebreaker situation. I was at the gym talkin to two trainer buds of mine about methylated orals. We were going over how hyped up the "danger talk" has gotten over the years, especially now. All of a sudden, a guy skullcrushin two benches down, burts out "if you stick them pills up yer' bum, its loads off the liver." Now, as incredibly strange as this was, is there any validity to the point?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
would you be willing to stick them up your bum assuming it did work?

jagger81

Awards
That is a horrible subject to talk about in a gym. Stick to lifting.

google found this:

"If you put a pill in your anus or vagina are the effects stronger?"

"I'm NOT going to do this but my friend is convinced he's right... can somebody prove him wrong?"
9 months ago
Report Abuse

RN2B
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

"in the anus, it is quicker acting, but not stronger, because there is a large vein and thin skin for the meds to absorb into the blood quickly. I'm not sure about the vagina because of the acidic nature..."
9 months ago

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
if its a prohormone, would it not require the liver the convert it into its active form?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
wtf this is like the 10th thread on this.... I am guessing a few homos have done this, and speak of how great it is, in an effort to confuse straight guys and get them to experiment sticking crap up their arses...

if you are THAT desperate for muscle, give up, go home, and eat a twinkie. Unless your gay...then put it up, go home, and be with a twink....

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
zero that was funny
well i dont know about prohormones having the same absortion manners but in my teen years alot of the raver kids said there E-pills hits u harder and faster i just ate em tho so no personal experiance from that

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I always thought that these threads, and yes there are many, were always a joke.

Either way, most people grow out of that 'anal phase' at the age of two. Apparently not everyone. :lol:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's more retarded than the questions are the replies that usually follow.

Keep in mind that the fillers and binders will be absorbed as well as the active. Not to mention that this could injure or compromise the lining of the anus and cause severe health problems. Additionally this will avoid the liver first pass only.

News flash for the homophobes; anal play is not mutually exclusive to homosexuals.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
What's more retarded than the questions are the replies that usually follow.

Keep in mind that the fillers and binders will be absorbed as well as the active. Not to mention that this could injure or compromise the lining of the anus and cause severe health problems. Additionally this will avoid the liver first pass only.

News flash for the homophobes; anal play is not mutually exclusive to homosexuals.
Nope....kinda like the pinky up the butt during a BJ huh? Though I honestly never tried that.

And I was always thinking about the fillers absorption. I mean isnt most of that supposed to avoid real absorption into the blood stream in its current state?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
O Lord. I think the dude was joking man. The tissue in your ass is more thin and it would absorb very quickly but WHY IN THE HELL would anyone ever want to do that?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 7
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 8
Training Forum 6
WilteredFire General Chat 8