equipoise questions

dragonjuicer

Awards
So here it is fellas, bout 2 years in the making, 500mg wk 1-12 test 400/300mg 1-10 decca PCT nolva/clomid/a dex/letro all on hand, I'm 23 5'11 195 pounds and plateau reached 6 months ago, tried changing diet, little more calories, changed workout regime, have been thinking about gear for a while now, came close last year but didn't feel I did enough research, here I am now, a professor in steroids so to say lol, but my buddy has told me about equipoise and what it did for him, I have read about it and understand what its about but I just wanna know from peoples experiances with it, what type of gains came with and and what type of dosage, I'm thinkin of also adding into my cycle @ 200mg a wk for wk 1-10, I don't care to hear things like ''well if you have done so much research why don't you know?, or with all that research don't you think running eq at that small dosage would be pointless'' yes I know its not much but I'm just looking for peoples experiances with it and what type of gains they got any comments regardless is greatly appreciated, thanks bouys

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you're not going to find too many people with EQ experience here and you're not going to find any people who have run it at 200mg a week because that's a useless dose

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am sure your going to get enough of a "boost" from the Test and Deca....no need for bold... if this is your first cycle no need for deca.... >.> this is not a magic potion game where the more you mix the more special it becomes. My first is going to be a random PH of my choice, or Test...simple test. Probably without an "instant gratification" kicker either.

But unreal is right, 600-800 a week I think is the dosing for equip.

best of luck mate, may your pinning be clean, and your growth beyond belief!

dragonjuicer

Awards
Thanks guys, I knew that 200 mg is useless, and I agree I did kinda get a little wreckless there just throwing anything in there like it is a potion, lol good comparison! Lol thanks for the advice guys but ill keep you posted with my gains, right now arms are 16'' chest is 40.5'' and shoulders are at 48.5'' excited to grow grow grow

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
you'll be happy with the test + deca. don't bother with the eq right now and when you do, run it at a dose that'll be worth it.

mmafighter170

mmafighter170

Awards
good stats!

Thanks guys, I knew that 200 mg is useless, and I agree I did kinda get a little wreckless there just throwing anything in there like it is a potion, lol good comparison! Lol thanks for the advice guys but ill keep you posted with my gains, right now arms are 16'' chest is 40.5'' and shoulders are at 48.5'' excited to grow grow grow
brother, u said professor in steroids, funny?
anyway not to disrespect you or flame you directly, i know hitting plataues are mentally discouraging but we all get there, are you ready for a beginner cycle sure!
to start off if you did do your reasearch you will find deca and eq are just about the same molecular structure....although in SOME people eq has a tendoncy to keep you a little more lean and vasular, but just for some like 6 out of 10, myself its like runnin the same compound, have i stack them both....hell yes but thats cause i can? lol
now getting to what i or any vet would:
wk 1-6 25-50mg dbol ed
wk 1-12 500mg test e or c mon/thurs sticks
wk 1-12 400mg deca mon/thurs sticks
PCT wk 14-17 25mg nolva/50mg clomid
ps- you can mix any oil based compounds together btw?

this outlined cycle is the noobie starter and will get you guaranteed 20lbs if your rest/training/diet is tight, feel free to pm me for anyother info or let me know if you need training/diet advise bro!
GOOD LUCK!

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
brother, u said professor in steroids, funny?
anyway not to disrespect you or flame you directly, i know hitting plataues are mentally discouraging but we all get there, are you ready for a beginner cycle sure!
to start off if you did do your reasearch you will find deca and eq are just about the same molecular structure....although in SOME people eq has a tendoncy to keep you a little more lean and vasular, but just for some like 6 out of 10, myself its like runnin the same compound, have i stack them both....hell yes but thats cause i can? lol
now getting to what i or any vet would:
wk 1-6 25-50mg dbol ed
wk 1-12 500mg test e or c mon/thurs sticks
wk 1-12 400mg deca mon/thurs sticks
PCT wk 14-17 25mg nolva/50mg clomid
ps- you can mix any oil based compounds together btw?

this outlined cycle is the noobie starter and will get you guaranteed 20lbs if your rest/training/diet is tight, feel free to pm me for anyother info or let me know if you need training/diet advise bro!
GOOD LUCK!
not bad but i would run the test at least one week longer than the deca.