tren enthanate

primal1

Awards
  • Established
has any body used this. at what dose. was it painful.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used it quite a bit. anywhere from 500-1000mg/week. Not usually painful, kinda brand dependant, but nothing like propinate. dosing depends on what your stacking with.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
I have used it quite a bit. anywhere from 500-1000mg/week. Not usually painful, kinda brand dependant, but nothing like propinate. dosing depends on what your stacking with.
There is a trenbolone propionate available? I always thought the acetate was most widely available.

1000mg of trenbolone enanthate per week, are you an advanced user?

CrazyNut

Awards
u thinking TEST enanthate?
no i am pretty sure he meant tren enanthate. there are people who have used it to effectiveness. I havent, but i hjeard if used properly it can be very effective, although it is painful, and obviously accompanies the nast sides of tren !

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
There is tren enthenate available from several different underground labs.

comrade

Awards
no i am pretty sure he meant tren enanthate. there are people who have used it to effectiveness. I havent, but i hjeard if used properly it can be very effective, although it is painful, and obviously accompanies the nast sides of tren !
no, wojo was refering to bad rad, not the orignal poster, in regards of
"U thinking of TEST ethanate?" because bad rad was talking about it like it was test.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I am a big bone head, I miss read the original thread. I was refering to Test. I have used tren with no injection pain or swelling but only 225 a week. I didn't check email all weekend or would have cleared this up sooner. Once again, my bad.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
This is a mess of a thread, ok there is a tren enth and it is made by underground labs, I have not used it but reports are that it is not painful and that results with a similar amount + ester weight are similar to that of acetate.

primal1

Awards
  • Established
has anybody actually used any? if so was it painfull?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I have not used it, and unless you can get it to a very high mg/ml you will still have to shoot it pretty often. My estimation is 300mg/ml for 2x a week injections because of the fact there is less tren per mg of powder when it is enan than when it is acetate.

ManBeast

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
yea ctually supra i believe does it in 100 mg/ml which is a little low but another lab does 250 mg/ml which is not to bad

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
TTT
Has anyone ever used Tren Enanthate? If so - how did it go?

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
tren enanth injections on their own made me a little sore for a couple days. 250mg/ml

i'm now mixing it with my tren/prop combo which is making them the tren/prop a little less painful it seems. who knows.

anyhow, its not too bad.

i'll let you guys know once it kicks in