IDS RAID....here we go again

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Agents Raid Vitamin Company In Oviedo
Posted: 6:02 pm EDT September 16, 2009
Updated: 11:34 pm EDT September 16, 2009

OVIEDO, Fla. -- Federal agents raided a vitamin supplement company Wednesday. Agents raided I.D.S. Sports office on Alafaya Trail in Oviedo (see map), but it is not clear why.

U-haul trucks were used by law enforcement officers to load up with items from the office. Officers say the items are evidence in an Immigration and Customs Enforcement investigation (ICE).

Officials told Eyewitness News that they served warrants in the Orlando area regarding an on-going state and federal investigation.

An eyewitness said Wednesday's raid was on a major scale.

"They raided the place. They had dogs. They've been taking all kinds of stuff out of there, they even had vehicles confiscated. They took all kinds of stuff," the eyewitness said.

Along with DEA and ICE agents, investigators for the U.S. Postal Service were at the scene of the raid.

I.D.S. Sports delivers body building and fitness supplements through the internet.

here's the news video: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c-v4Ef7IPE"]YouTube - Feds Raid Oviedo Nutritional Supplement Business[/nomedia]

storms a brewin with the FDA fellas, theyre not playin around this time. KEEP STOCKING UP WHILE YOU STILL CAN.:no:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn thats right down the street from my house :eek:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I found their site, they sell a wide range of supps... I did not see any DS/PH products only one test booster plus lots of waximaze :think:

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
i'd say mass tabs was their #1 seller by far, but i also just checked out their website too and if you click on the 60 count bottle of mass tabs they list their "special ingredient" haha, which i guess still a mystery to everyone about whats really in it, im still yet to here a legit source to talk about it

MethylstenTM
(17-beta-hydroxy-2-alpha,17-dimethyl-5-alpha-androstan-3-one azine)

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I found their site, they sell a wide range of supps... I did not see any DS/PH products only one test booster plus lots of waximaze :think:
They sell Mass Tabs with the ever so mysterious Stenbolone in it.

They also sell a 6-Bromo product.

Not sure why ICE would be in on this, they get involved for illegal workers, narcotics trade and counterfeit products usually.

The news report showed them seizing classic cars (like hot rod/muscle cars etc) from the property, no clue why they would take them.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a feeling the FDA knows something we dont. A lot of times, but not always, raids usually result in businesses doing some shady business behind the curtains. The muscle car towing gave me that vibe...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
they did move in very aggressively by impounding those cars plus the truck load, they must feel they have a good case against these guys, the part the surprised me was that no one was arrested!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Sad indeed, but I'll just resort to Test when it happens. Not really a big deal, and in all actuality safer and healthier too.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my guess is the cars were paid using cash if they were leased then they can not touch them

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...I would so love them to raid a place like that, and after they step in about 65-100 AK 47's,74's, M16's, whatever people have open up on them from the inside and out.

It would dawn a new era. It is the only way these government agencies will be stopped in their tracks.

Hell the state would have to back off until National Guard units showed up. Even SWAT cant touch that.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you want the people that are doing their jobs to get hammered down with gun-fire? The Government people, correct?

hmmm...I would so love them to raid a place like that, and after they step in about 65-100 AK 47's,74's, M16's, whatever people have open up on them from the inside and out.

It would dawn a new era. It is the only way these government agencies will be stopped in their tracks.

Hell the state would have to back off until National Guard units showed up. Even SWAT cant touch that.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established

Go spend some time at the Texas-Mexico border. Its really not that cool.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established

why are you always so violent. zero, do you need a hug?:laugh2:

muller

muller

Awards
luckily I got mass tabs stockpiled out the yin yang. One of my favorite DS's for sure

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established

What would Jesus do?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dude! You need to take the medication for it to work.

Break the law, get caught, go to jail...

bottle of mass tabs they list their "special ingredient" haha, which i guess still a mystery to everyone about whats really in it, im still yet to here a legit source to talk about it
I have a feeling the FDA knows something we dont. A lot of times, but not always, raids usually result in businesses doing some shady business behind the curtains. The muscle car towing gave me that vibe...
So, selling steroids, of which no one knows the actual active, under the guise of "nutritional supplementation" is not already shady? That is what is wrong with them and the rest of them.

Book 'em Danno!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
why are you always so violent. zero, do you need a hug?:laugh2:
Really?? It would probably help alot LOL.

So you want the people that are doing their jobs to get hammered down with gun-fire? The Government people, correct?
If you are talking about government agents hitting the ground lifeless...yeah. It sucks but any stand against the government will involve people losing lives, possibly good people just following orders. Hell every war we fight we murder good people following orders..its the way of life.

What would Jesus do?

Sorry had too mate. :paranoid:

Maybe he needs to get laid... it always makes me feel good. :D
Considering I havent done that in 3 years, even as a Christian I know I am sometimes cranky because honestly...I get none...and I once had some...

That question crossed my mind, too.
Believe it or not my violent tendencies are slowly dieing, even as life sucks more and more(about 2 feet from bankruptcy thanks to the stupidity of my earlier times and how I handled life with my ex and post ex). In person I am very kind, though I have a very very strict and somewhat "violent" way of dealing with what I deem injustices. But it applies to nothing else in life or my action, just what I feel are "injustices".

I want to train for small time fighting tournaments and such, because honestly I am a very physical person, and stuck at home at 22 in my freaking parents house because I cant afford to move out, really really hurts ones pride. What good is muscles and confidence if your like yeaaah...I live at home -.- Cant even finish school now.

This is why I dont drink or do drugs. Too easy to run from life. I choose shoot things instead :mischievous:

wow...sorry, rant over...

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
WOW, this is something!

I've always been interested in the Mass Tabs. I had some of their speed balls back about a yr. ago, aka coffee balls. Haha.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
B5150, I am not sure how much you joke and how much you are serious o.0 But I have been on mentality altering medications when I was a child...never again man...I think some of my problems still to this day stem from that. I know it threw me into 3 years of the worst depression I could imagine through middle school. Besides if I cant overcome myself, what kind of man am I? Nor could I afford anything.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
WOW, this is something!

I've always been interested in the Mass Tabs. I had some of their speed balls back about a yr. ago, aka coffee balls. Haha.
Same here (Mass Tabs) but they are a bit difficult to find and not sure whether the cost is worth the gains.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Besides if I cant overcome myself, what kind of man am I?
"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!"

Romans 7:15-25

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!"

Romans 7:15-25
That first paragraph is some funny ****, made me dizzy too! Hahaha

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
That first paragraph is some funny ****, made me dizzy too! Hahaha
I quite liked it!

I read King James Version...So you have to be able to handle words, especially in the old testament. I like it, because I have to look up some words, and I re-read with another translation so as to make sure to get the understanding.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
I quite liked it!

I read King James Version...So you have to be able to handle words, especially in the old testament. I like it, because I have to look up some words, and I re-read with another translation so as to make sure to get the understanding.
That's very cool, I need to do that. I like the "student" edition. Haha. and ever since I was a kid I always liked to look up the meaning of words. I'd make a little asterisk/mark next to the word. Got ALOT of markings in there now.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, seing how I work for the Government, it hits me hard. Half of my first Unit that is out works for some sort of local/federal agency such as SWAT, I-RAT sets.
Right behind Iron, WTFO

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i don't know but if they are seizing property it's probally because they believe it's from ill gotten gains. when LG and High Tech got raided they just took inventory for testing. Hell who knows what else IDS was importing with their bulk powders from China?? ofourse that's all speculation but ice and us postal involved seems a little more than non dsea compliant

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I guess if you want Mass Tabs you better buy them up quickly. Cant imagine they will continue making these now.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, seing how I work for the Government, it hits me hard. Half of my first Unit that is out works for some sort of local/federal agency such as SWAT, I-RAT sets.
I do understand where your coming from. Good people just doing their jobs. A the redcoats were just doing their jobs when we rebelled...

That is the cycle of life. People value life so dearly, and that is why America is in the state it is. If the death of a billion people would fix the world, would you allow it? If the worst would be in the group, but many innocents as well would perish, would you take part in that kind of a conflict or war?

Or would you be opposed to it. Just go with the idea that it would involve all major players and allow a global reset and for people to really make choices in their governments.

As a human, its ok to feel sorrow for that, but as a survivalist for the species, and to desire true justice and freedom. It is wrong to protect the few at the cost of the many(look at America now).

I understand IDS may have been in the wrong. But what if a legit company was going to be raided and ruined?(LG) what then? We have a right to defend our property and interests. Though in modern day America we have no property, nor rights, nor interests of our own...so its wrong?

Humans would drive the entire species into extinction to protect a 100 people...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do understand where your coming from. Good people just doing their jobs. A the redcoats were just doing their jobs when we rebelled...

That is the cycle of life. People value life so dearly, and that is why America is in the state it is. If the death of a billion people would fix the world, would you allow it? If the worst would be in the group, but many innocents as well would perish, would you take part in that kind of a conflict or war?

Or would you be opposed to it. Just go with the idea that it would involve all major players and allow a global reset and for people to really make choices in their governments.

As a human, its ok to feel sorrow for that, but as a survivalist for the species, and to desire true justice and freedom. It is wrong to protect the few at the cost of the many(look at America now).

I understand IDS may have been in the wrong. But what if a legit company was going to be raided and ruined?(LG) what then? We have a right to defend our property and interests. Though in modern day America we have no property, nor rights, nor interests of our own...so its wrong?

Humans would drive the entire species into extinction to protect a 100 people...
You are confusing yourself with multiple circumstances with multiple principles. The Redcoats were tyrants and we we seeking freedom and liberation.

IDS is, let me say it again, IS, selling illegal steroids, which is, let me say that again, IS, against the law.

You have the right to: peaceful assembly - freedom of speech, to bear arms, to vote, etc., etc. Breaking the law is a freedom you may posses, but a right you do not.

Had they been legitimate none of this would be taking place.

"Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies."

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry Zero, but I am not some average Joe from the streets. I have my education, and have studied certain areas that you try to argue to the max and beyond. As a matter of fact, I serve my fellow man instead of ponting my finger from a computer. Nothing you can say will ever make your justifications correct. If you want to be a Christian that wishes his fellow man harm, then you do so. I am finished even entertaining any notion of man-to-man realm-circumference (biblical ideology of whole, by the way) from you. Best wishes on getting where you want in life.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, sure. In reality, humans would actually have 10,000 murdered and have 20 million live in abject poverty just to keep banana prices low...or in your case, taxes and guns. But feel free to toss in some religious quotes when it suites you or warped Constitutional history when it suites you. Either way, Jesus and Founding Fathers were law abiding, reasonable, moral people and would not approve of your rhetoric in the slightest.

Fortunately, I listen to them for life advice instead of maladjusted 22 year olds on the internet.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Good "moral" men used to have the right to round up a posse, hunt down a murderer or rapist, bank robber, etc. And execute them in a gunfight or hang them.

Today we cant shoot em...we give them 3 meals a day, and drain our economy, and give them more rights than the people who's lives they destroy...

I can stand by my convictions, but I cannot condone this functions our our laws/society as it is. Besides America, as sad as it is, is headed downhill and will continue to do so until it is a stagnant cesspool unless people stand up.

If I have to and it helps some one deserving, I will die for my convictions. Today though...I look around and although I feel sorrow, and a desire to love everyone...The sheer inability of them to act like a higher life form makes it hard...to consider them as higher life forms.

What made the redcoats tyrants that our government does not seek to do today?

Indeed IDS may have been a criminal organization in which case such actions are justified. But its baby steps towards other things they intend, and you know it.

rugal09

rugal09

Awards
IDS Raid...that's actually a great name for a supplement! :D

But seriously, this news sucks :(

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
To speak for me, no, but if they're going to constantly just follow orders and throw otherwise law abiding, peaceful/nonviolent people in prison, eventually what other option is there?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
IDS is, let me say it again, IS, selling illegal steroids, which is, let me say that again, IS, against the law.

You have the right to: peaceful assembly - freedom of speech, to bear arms, to vote, etc., etc. Breaking the law is a freedom you may posses, but a right you do not.
Bad argument. If legal status is all that matters then plenty of genocides were perfectly legitimate and the victims were committing mass voluntary suicide. Just because something is passed as a law doesn't make it right or its enforcement a valid action.

Put more broadly, do you agree adults have the right to get together and trade as they see fit? If so, why does that right not extend to certain seemingly arbitrarily chosen substances?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bad argument. If legal status is all that matters then plenty of genocides were perfectly legitimate and the victims were committing mass voluntary suicide. Just because something is passed as a law doesn't make it right or its enforcement a valid action.

Put more broadly, do you agree adults have the right to get together and trade as they see fit? If so, why does that right not extend to certain seemingly arbitrarily chosen substances?
Why? Because they said so. Change it or deal with it and it's consequences.

Reason, logic, debate are all trumped by common-damned-sense. You break the law, you get caught, you suffer the consequences.

Don't like the law? Do something about it to change it. Otherwise abide or not.

That right IS extended to you and everyone.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Why? Because they said so. Change it or deal with it and it's consequences.
So hypothetically if our government decided to pass a law requiring all Arabs to live in specified areas and be subject to random search and interrogation, legally ammended the constitution so as to allow for it, you think it's all fine and dandy? We did just that to the Japanese not too long ago you realize, with far less reason.

Reason, logic, debate are all trumped by common-damned-sense. You break the law, you get caught, you suffer the consequences.
Don't ever be out unadvisadly...

Don't like the law? Do something about it to change it. Otherwise abide or not.

That right IS extended to you and everyone.
Except those who are killed directly or incidentally thanks to the policy. But I guess they have no rights until someone you love bites the dust thanks to a botched drug raid or other such nonsense.

Let's see a law passed tomorrow that says all people with online forum handles starting with a B must be put in prison tomorrow, with their immediate families sterilized for the good of the nation, and see how your 'change it or deal with it' philosophy serves you then. The complete lack of allowing for error or lack of justice in law you express here is such a ridiculous level of legal positivism it is scary.