Anyone know m-1-t detection time?

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
Is there dectection time with m-1-t in a comprehensive steriod test? If so how long until test levels become acceptable to pass the test? And finally how long until it is completely out of the system? Any information on m-1-t and detection times is useful. Thanks

shadow_manifest

Awards
No one really knows the half life of the compound. It would really depend on alot of factors like cycle lenght and dosage.

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
what are my chances of testing pos for steroid use if i were to be tested within a week of getting off the cycle?

Jason161

Awards
Why are you concerned, Its legal right now so they cant do anything about it.
Its like taking creatine as far as the law is concerned in my book.
I know they might frown upon it but can they actually do something since it can be purchased legally?

Jeffy-P

Banned
Awards
^ YEP

what he said

Dont worry bout it right now, its still Legal By Brotha' lol

hornedfrogsAT

Awards
Still legal, unless you're talking NCAA drug test. In that case though, he'd only find out the night before he had to show up, so therefore would probably be screwed.

Otherwise, the most common estimates I've seen for M1T being out of the body are about 2 days on the low end, with the high side being a week. It will take longer than that for the test/epitest to return to normal, but they won't be able to detect the actual substance that caused it, from what I understand.

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
you nailed it man... NCAA testing... a body flush/ detox would take care of that no problem right? Sorry for the stupid questions y'all its just that im new and want to learn.

hornedfrogsAT

Awards
you nailed it man... NCAA testing... a body flush/ detox would take care of that no problem right? Sorry for the stupid questions y'all its just that im new and want to learn.
Yeah, a detox would get rid of the M1T, but then you'd be busted for the detox chemicals. NCAA not only tests for anabolic agents, but for urine manipulators as well.

Best bet, IMO, would be drink a shitload of water, 1.5 gallons+ the evening/night before your test, and take a boatload of vitamin B12 (not banned as a stimulant, thankfully) so that your urine looks yellow. The hope of this being that they wouldn't notice the dilution of the specimen until they actually ran the tests on it. In that case, the results would be inconclusive (IF, and a BIG IF, this works) the worst they can do to you, I believe, is retest. However, I'm not sure how the water/B12 strategy works, and your trainer (or whoever collects the specimen) is required to test the PH of the urine immediately after you piss in the cup. So if the B12 or excessive dilution screws up the PH of the urine, you're still screwed.

Good luck to you, and I hope you don't get popped with that test. If you want any more info, PM me or post it here. I've got the whole handbook on my desk, and I'll be happy to look something up for you.