GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Hi

My plan is to run Test E like this
01-10 500mg/week
11-16 750/week maybe even a gram
1-5 Hdrol at 50/75/100/100/100

The reason for the Hdrol is to "kick start" the test. Ive ran test e before up to 750mg/week with zero noticable sides, and still had no problems with anything down there. Ive done an hdrol cycle before as well and no sides again. I am 5'10 210lbs. I finished a cut a week ago. Ive primed and im ready to make gains. The reason im running test for 16 weeks is because if i go anything under that i will be in-season, and i need the most help i could get. I know my competition and when i tell you they dont fkc around i mean it. Some guys dont even go off. I DONT WANT to come off as an arrogant prick who thinks roids will make me a god in my sport. NO! I cant compete against the other athletes without being on. Please understand that.
I know that it will be much harder to recover from this cycle, but ive never had a problem recovering before. My PCT will be Nolva/Clomid. I have both on hand. Ill be taking my vitamins among creatine and all the basics. My diet is pretty simple

Training Days with Weights- M/T/T/F are heavy Carb Days

7:00 1/2 Serious Mass Shake + 1 Scoop Whey = 800 Calories
9:30 1/2 Serious Mass Shake + 1 Scoop Whey = 800 Calories
11:00 Chicken Sandwich
2:30 1 PB+J Sandwhich (pre workout) + BCAAs = 350 calories
4:30 1/2 Serious Mass Shake + 1 Scoop Whey = 800 Calories
6:30 1/2 Serious Mass Shake + 1 Scoop Whey = 800 Calories
8:30 1/2 pound meat + 1 cup rice = 700 calories
10:30 6 boiled eggs (whites only) + 3 table spoons PB = 450 calories

^ i might do it this way for everyday of the week since i love this way of bulking. Why? Its a lot of liquids and it doesnt make me bloated. It makes me feel light.
I understand there is a possible risk of TRT/HRT.

Does everything look good? Thank you

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well.... there is an Old School section for this but I guess you are combining them. What is your sport? What position?

I will be honest, if you can't at least compete naturally you said it yourself these won't make you that much better. I understand the feeling of everyone is on though.....

How many AAS cycles and PH have you done?

General:
1 gram is a HUGE dose of testosterone. The way you have it with tapering up is....honestly dumb if you have used 750 just start 750 and run it the whole time. You could also look into frontloading the testosterone.
Hdrol is a good compound and takes a bit to kick in but it givess good gains.

Diet wise..... you need more whole fresh food, I know it can be a hassle but the gains will be better if you can get a few more real meals in. A calorie is not a calorie there are good nutritious foods that will make a difference in your gains.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^ way too much liquid meals. :surprised: You need more solid food, and a tonne of vegetables. :drillsergeant:

I would add in :

• oatmeal-whey-natty PNB meal in the morning
  • salad with your chicken sandwich
  • tuna-veg-brown rice meal in the arvo
  • a whole lot of fresh veges with your evening meal - try stir frying it.
Good Luck mate :afro:

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Well.... there is an Old School section for this but I guess you are combining them. What is your sport? What position?

I will be honest, if you can't at least compete naturally you said it yourself these won't make you that much better. I understand the feeling of everyone is on though.....

How many AAS cycles and PH have you done?

General:
1 gram is a HUGE dose of testosterone. The way you have it with tapering up is....honestly dumb if you have used 750 just start 750 and run it the whole time. You could also look into frontloading the testosterone.
Hdrol is a good compound and takes a bit to kick in but it givess good gains.

Diet wise..... you need more whole fresh food, I know it can be a hassle but the gains will be better if you can get a few more real meals in. A calorie is not a calorie there are good nutritious foods that will make a difference in your gains.
I am a thrower, competing at a college level. Yes i know im only 5-10/11 210 and I throw shot/disc. Let me make clear that in college there are no kids even close to as small as I am, but still if u dont know how to throw.....

Ive done 2 PH cycles, Test only at 500mg/week, and Test/dbol 500mg/week, 30-40-50-50mg/day and ive never experienced any sides, i think the worst i got was from using dbol and that was the pump in my calves but you can get over it.
I was thinking the exact same thing about the test. Ill be honest at 500mg/week i dont feel it that much. I get random boners, i know its there but i dont blow up like some users. Ill just pinn 750mg/week. And i was thinking frontloading the test with 1.5g the first week (???) some help here would be appreciated. Up to now, ive only pinned quads, do you think ill have a problem with scar tissue? Ive never pinned in the glute, it buggs me out. I cant see wat im doing. Maybe shoulders?
About the hdrol- i really noticed it kick in 4th week last time i ran it but i went 50-50-75-75-100-100. 50mg was just too low.
I do eat raw vegetables and fruits, it just that i have trouble getting in 5k, 5.5k + a day from just whole foods. I understand that a steak/chicken breast with patatoes/salad would be MUCH better then ON mass gainer. But steak is expensive and so are chicken breasts. I can afford eating that may b 3 times a week, on a good week.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Age?
Height/ weight as well?
age-20, ill be 21 in march. I know im young but many have started much younger then this.

im 5-10, 210 atm. Usual weight is ~220 fairly lean to the pint when top abs are visible.

Also, i know about HCG but money is a little tight and all the test i will need for this cycle will be cheaper then the HCG.

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
FK IT MAN, GO FOR IT! If you are fine at 750 and want to do a gram, GO FOR IT! Its your body, none of us know it better then you. Just pay attention to your body.

I do agree that you probably need to be eating a lot more solid foods, and I would bump your cals up to around 5500-6000. If you are going to do a gram you will need it! Make sure you try to get around 350g protien a day too. Stay away from the twinkies and greasy foods or you will break out pretty bad... but I am sure you already know that

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FK IT MAN, GO FOR IT! If you are fine at 750 and want to do a gram, GO FOR IT! Its your body, none of us know it better then you. Just pay attention to your body.

I do agree that you probably need to be eating a lot more solid foods, and I would bump your cals up to around 5500-6000. If you are going to do a gram you will need it! Make sure you try to get around 350g protien a day too. Stay away from the twinkies and greasy foods or you will break out pretty bad... but I am sure you already know that
I do not agree with this advice, regarding AAS use. Great gains can be made at lower dosages, people get carried away, there are advanced users who don't do 1 gram.

I would be surprised if it costs that much more since that Mass gainer can't be cheap to eat so much of....... Make you own homemade weightgainer for cheaper if liquid meals are more your style. Eat at least 2-3 whole meals a day if you can.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established

I know where your going bro. But i dont wana over do it. If i were to do a blast cycle, id go with a gram/week. just a gram for a ~16weeks seams like an overkill. I DO want to have a future family that is mine and not some random dude that me and my wife had to choose.
The cals are around 5300. If i feel the need for more, ill add 6more eggs in the morning + PB to all the shakes. Reason for eggs= long lasting protein, feels me up nicely. Ill probably just eat only the egg whites since there is a lot of cholesterol in the yellow part + no protein there.

I dont evne think i need much support, hdrol is not methylated so my liver should be fine. Before everytime i ran an oral i would use hawthorne berry + milk thistle, i do have both on hand already so i might just take them. Any other support supps? I dont get pumps from test alone so taurine is not needed, but if anything i have it on hand. Also Nolva/Clomid on hand as well. Any opinions weather i should run a low dose of nolva thru out? If gyno starts forming (which i HIGHLY doubt) ill run the nolva.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I do not agree with this advice, regarding AAS use. Great gains can be made at lower dosages, people get carried away, there are advanced users who don't do 1 gram.

I would be surprised if it costs that much more since that Mass gainer can't be cheap to eat so much of....... Make you own homemade weightgainer for cheaper if liquid meals are more your style. Eat at least 2-3 whole meals a day if you can.
i add PB to the shakes, ive calculated it. A full shake that is 50p/250c/~30f costs me about 1.30$ and thats with water. Milk is not a problem, so if i wana add more calories ill make the shakes with milk.

The Magic Begins at a Gram of Test :bling:

Be careful bro.. thats allot of test
ive heard that saying many many times. I dont think it could get too ugly, it IS a lot of test, BUT just test. Im not throwing in all that exotic things like Undecylenated B 75 Substance from Bulgaria lol. If ur wondering wat that is its tren e and a mixed haha. It seams that the people that end up with the bad sides, like b itch tits, and shrinkage and TRT/HRT mess around with too many other things then test. Dont get me wrong, ive done research and know a lot about tren/deca/EQ. They are all good, but test seems more natural lol. And if u cant make good gains from test then ur not ready for anything else, theres something wrong with ur A diet or B routine. Thats my protocol for injectibles.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know where your going bro. But i dont wana over do it. If i were to do a blast cycle, id go with a gram/week. just a gram for a ~16weeks seams like an overkill. I DO want to have a future family that is mine and not some random dude that me and my wife had to choose.
The cals are around 5300. If i feel the need for more, ill add 6more eggs in the morning + PB to all the shakes. Reason for eggs= long lasting protein, feels me up nicely. Ill probably just eat only the egg whites since there is a lot of cholesterol in the yellow part + no protein there.

I dont evne think i need much support, hdrol is not methylated so my liver should be fine. Before everytime i ran an oral i would use hawthorne berry + milk thistle, i do have both on hand already so i might just take them. Any other support supps? I dont get pumps from test alone so taurine is not needed, but if anything i have it on hand. Also Nolva/Clomid on hand as well. Any opinions weather i should run a low dose of nolva thru out? If gyno starts forming (which i HIGHLY doubt) ill run the nolva.
1. Eat the YOKES this is where a majority of all the good vitamins and minerals are. Yokes are good for you and not the devil, eating cholesterol does not make your cholesterol increase. (I am about to graduate with a Nutritional Science/Pre-Med degree, not that it means a lot but I know a little about things ha)

2. Hdrol IS methylated and will stress teh liver, particularly at the high dosages.

3. Use some Cycle Support by AI or if you wanna go cheaper you can do Organ Shield with Hawthorne. I don't run a cycle of AAS or PH without a full spectrum support supp, I spent all this money on gettign big I can spend a little on my health eh? (Liv 52 is the best for liver)

4. No need to run nolva all the way through. Have it on hand in case of gyno on cycle though.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would it be called Undec that is an ester type? Little bit OT haha

He has only done two cycles (already at 20 years old, no hate) he DOES not need 1 gram. You can get results at 300mg for goodness sakes. Moderation is the key..... 750mg is more than enough for just about anyone. Are there more gains at 1 G? Yes steroids work on an exponential curve with more actually equaling more gains....but also more sides and possibly harder recovery.

Just to make sure has everyone in this thread done AAS?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
1. Eat the YOKES this is where a majority of all the good vitamins and minerals are. Yokes are good for you and not the devil, eating cholesterol does not make your cholesterol increase. (I am about to graduate with a Nutritional Science/Pre-Med degree, not that it means a lot but I know a little about things ha)

2. Hdrol IS methylated and will stress teh liver, particularly at the high dosages.

3. Use some Cycle Support by AI or if you wanna go cheaper you can do Organ Shield with Hawthorne. I don't run a cycle of AAS or PH without a full spectrum support supp, I spent all this money on gettign big I can spend a little on my health eh? (Liv 52 is the best for liver)

4. No need to run nolva all the way through. Have it on hand in case of gyno on cycle though.
1. Wow, BB.com is filled up with a lot of bs.... Ive heard so many things about the yolks. Im taking ur word for it. When i was cutting over the summer, i posted my diet in bb.com and people were like "omg oh noez ur eating 12 full eggs a day.... u gonna die" i drank 6 in the morning and 6 pre bed. AND had a great cut.

2. I ment to say its mild compared to many other orals.

3. Hawthorne berry should do it. In most cycle support supps, the main ingridients are hawthorne berry + milk thistle + 3rd unknown thing. And u pay for the brand/name/shiny container/picture of a hot girl.

4. Ive seen some people run low dose of nolva but i dont think it really does anything unless gyno shows up.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it is lol

Those support supps are more than what you listed though. You are miss cholesterol and cardiovascular supports. It's worth it :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For sure man -I have test results to prove this. And there is protein in the yolks too.

I eat between 4-6 raw eggs a day. Have taken up to 8 -no cholestrol problems, just make sure you keep your diet high in fibre.

1. Wow, BB.com is filled up with a lot of bs.... Ive heard so many things about the yolks. Im taking ur word for it. When i was cutting over the summer, i posted my diet in bb.com and people were like "omg oh noez ur eating 12 full eggs a day.... u gonna die" i drank 6 in the morning and 6 pre bed. AND had a great cut. .
bottom line: bb.com is full of sh1t.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
First things first. One of the biggest things i've figured out is that everyones body responds differently to anabolics. If you have no sides and dont gain a lot from 500mg/week up it a little until you do.

I personally love upping the dose half way through too. (Have yet to run test though.) It feels like you're restarting the cycle. Many people who have been running AAS longer then we have been alive swear by running a cycle the way you originally posted.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
First things first. One of the biggest things i've figured out is that everyones body responds differently to anabolics. If you have no sides and dont gain a lot from 500mg/week up it a little until you do.

I personally love upping the dose half way through too. (Have yet to run test though.) It feels like you're restarting the cycle. Many people who have been running AAS longer then we have been alive swear by running a cycle the way you originally posted.
I really cant take ur advice because maybe on theory you know what ur talking about but u have never tried it out urself.

Ive read many journals where people run a substance and up the doses as the cycle progresses because ur body gets used to the amount.

Ill just pin 1g/week the entire time. I know i can handle that. 750mg made me feel it with NO sides, im guessing ill get a few more pimples here and there. Best way is to find out. Thanks all for the support.

jakellpet: I think AM got a new active member ;)

chess315

chess315

Awards
I would run the gram a week if your going to be on that long you just as well make all the gains you can its not like a gram is going to shut you down anymore then 750 by the way I wouldnt mind seing a log on this a gram of test for 16 weeks on someone already of good size would be an intresting log. Thoe only sides a gram over 750 could really have is estorgen related imo mabey mental but I dont really belevie it would be that bad

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, hope you log this mate - definately follow along if you do :thumbsup:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya yolk it up. I eat 3 JUMBO eggs for breakfast a day. MMM I am getting hungry just thinking about them.

Any chance of getting a faster oral? Halodrol usually takes a while to kick in too.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run the gram a week if your going to be on that long you just as well make all the gains you can its not like a gram is going to shut you down anymore then 750 by the way I wouldnt mind seing a log on this a gram of test for 16 weeks on someone already of good size would be an intresting log. Thoe only sides a gram over 750 could really have is estorgen related imo mabey mental but I dont really belevie it would be that bad
Your first sentence doesn't make sense. Have you used testosterone or innjectable AAS?

If he can gain off less then why shouldn't he? It will be easier on the body in other health areas besides HPTA. One gram is excessive. period.

He has good size but is really not that huge and has only done 2 cycles with 500mg. 500mg gives you gains, I have a feeling that might be somewhat diet related..... Maybe just move up a tad, it is working I promise.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is why my post was question not a statement :D

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really cant take ur advice because maybe on theory you know what ur talking about but u have never tried it out urself.

Ive read many journals where people run a substance and up the doses as the cycle progresses because ur body gets used to the amount.

Ill just pin 1g/week the entire time. I know i can handle that. 750mg made me feel it with NO sides, im guessing ill get a few more pimples here and there. Best way is to find out. Thanks all for the support.

jakellpet: I think AM got a new active member ;)

Please reread my posts man. Will you die off 1g? Of course not, but in your particular case (and just about all except pros) 1g is a big jump......and you are not 21 yet (just saying you are still young and jumping the gun on dosing). Moderation is the key, you can still make good gains on lower dosing.

Oh and upping the dose mid way or whatever isn't usually the way to go, compared to the advice earlier like you said is only theory.

Did you run a full cycle at 750mg?

Food for thought?......Does you body get used to the natural testosterone it makes your whole life....

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is why my post was question not a statement :D
Ha.....you are ok.....for now ;)

Usually people like faster acting orals, but I love Hdrol and I think he mentioned using it and liking it already. At high doses its a very nice compound, though not a huge mass builder.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I meant for the sole purpose of using it as a kickstart to his cycle.

I haven't used Hdrol YET but I have 3 bottles with my name on them. Still thinking how exactly I want to dose them but time is on my side.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I haven't used Hdrol YET but I have 3 bottles with my name on them. Still thinking how exactly I want to dose them but time is on my side.
Oh I know what you meant just stating it depends on what he wants out of his cycle and you are right usually people want a kickstart quick acting oral, but that depends on goals etc.

100mg all the way through..... but I didn't tell you to lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I know what you meant just stating it depends on what he wants out of his cycle and you are right usually people want a kickstart quick acting oral, but that depends on goals etc.

100mg all the way through..... but I didn't tell you to lol
I was honestly just curious if there was a particular reason. Since I will be trying Hdrol in the future.

Well I am thinking maybe 4 weeks of 75mg then 11 days of 100mg finish off with 10 days of 125mg. Being asian makes me all about some numbers lol.

Although I could do 100mg for 45 days. Now I kinda wish I would have sprung for a 4th bottle. Could have done 5 weeks of 100mg then 125mg till I am out.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Lots of advice from people who have not used AAS........

I have used plenty over the last plus decade bro.. I for one dont think he should be using a gram of test.. I dont need it and have cycled long before any pro hormones or new designers ever came out.. With that said, if he does so its at his own risk and I agree he should not take his information from desk jockeys...

BTW I did not read all the post.. I was skimming over this thread again and saw your post and thought I would chime in

chess315

chess315

Awards
what do you mean desk jockey wheres you guys pic you can see mine in my profile if you have been using for the last decade why are you only 230 at 6'2 thats fairly small and grambo your 180 lol. I have only went back to the gym in the last 9 months and am already back at around 225 in 9 months

chess315

chess315

Awards
if you know so much about great gains grambo why are u 180?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong size = knowledge argument

Again: How old are you and have you used?

I don't WANT to be huge. I like being lighter with a little more cut and athleticism and have been cutting for some time now. I don't want to be a HUGE bodybuilder. Do you think we all want to? Plus you would know going through cutting and bulking cycles will ultimately leave you at one size you don't just continually grow to 300+ pounds.

I am not a beanpole at all. I have been upwards of 220 with 400bench, 600lbs deads and whatever 315x15 squats equals out too. (I don't care about any of this not boasting they are decent numbers but nothing crazy)

If you care that much, recent pic:
238d1239241095-12-week-results-6-week-h-drol-run-img_0003-1.jpg

I have a good base of knowledge plus some in AAS. Been part of AAS boards in the past and have done a lot of research. I also have a strong science background to help put it all together.

chess315

chess315

Awards
I apoligize I was just in a bad mood earlier you do have a good build. I didnt mean to sound like a jackass lol I know you know your stuff but I do think many people do tend to make this stuff way more scentific then it needs to be lift heavy,eat heavy get big it really that simple I know you responed to the soda comments I actually teat a lot better then I give myself credit for but I never have had very good gains when I eat ultra clean and I've heard this from many other people to even dantes and dorian yates writings .

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
seriously, a gram of test is a lot but i still think its probably less harmful than the Mdrol or something. also, from someone who has run long cycles a few times, GET HCG, if you can't afford it then just wait. PCT after a 16 week cycle is HORRIBLE. i did it once without HCG and it seriously took me a year to feel normal again, and that was with a very solid PCT with clomid, etc. seriously, if your nuts don't make LH for 4 months in a row there will be permanent damage done likely.

i'd also probably start with a higher dose and then taper down, use this
http://www.roidcalc.com/
to get your shots and blood test levels right. seriously get HCG though, you won't regret it and the stuff is cheap.

i would kickstart it with a 4-5 week oral cycle too AND i would front load the test at 1.5grams for the first 2 weeks.

be sure you have nolva and finasteride too on hand. at 1 gram of test, prostate issues are not uncommon and i notice some hair shedding.

chess315

chess315

Awards
yeah I also belive a gram of test would be safer then superdrol a lot safer. That being said I have never ran a gram but plan on doing so in the near future so I'm very curious to what your results will be

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never really said it wasn't safe per say. I'm just saying there are tons of evidence with great results with moderate dosages. Comparing a harsh oral to it is not making the best comparison but I see your point.

Why do you guys think 1g is a magic number? You can make gains under that for sure. And where to you go from there once using 1g early in a career? serious

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean desk jockey wheres you guys pic you can see mine in my profile if you have been using for the last decade why are you only 230 at 6'2 thats fairly small and grambo your 180 lol. I have only went back to the gym in the last 9 months and am already back at around 225 in 9 months
I never said Chess was a desk jockey did I?

Bro I cycled from 21-28 fairly consistently.. I started at 200 lbs and made it to 270 lbs bulking and cycling.. I would also cut every summer just like most of us recreational bodybuilders.. I never needed a gram of test to do this and I still would not run a gram of test.. I have also went on a cut and went insane and dropped from 245 all the way down to 190 and eventually 180.. I was not on drugs during this cut and lost a ton of muscle which was stupid but I wanted to do it anyway..:surprised:

Lets be real for a minute.. This is rec bb, not pro ****, not pro athletes.. This community is the college kids, the factory workers, the garbage man, hell even some doctors and guys/gals setting in a cubicle somewhere etc..

If someone needs a gram of test on their first or second cycle, they need to hang up the syringe man cause they are only going up in dose and to start off in that range is just crazy..

I just started back to the gym after a 6 month layoff and have not trained properly or consistently since 2004.. However I have been in this game since I was a kid.. I dont know how old you are, but as much as my picture does not equate my knowledge, neither would yours..

I have several friends who cycle orals every other month.. which is F'n stupid and they look great but they dont have much knowledge at all about this game.. See what I am saying..

Some of the most knowledgeable people on the subject of drugs and nutrition are not going to be juiced up fine specimens of a bodybuilder..

Anyawho I hoped I explained myself better :afro:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No one NEEDS 1g of test

But no one NEEDS any ****ing steroids... at all... EVER... Everything we do here is stupid excess, so what's wrong with doing it with one of the safest compounds around? As long as you're on an AI the side effects are usually pretty negligible.

We push doses all the time... Most of us on AM push high doses with methylated orals... Often with STACKED methylated orals... Pushing the dose on test is a GOOD IDEA compared to what's common practice on these boards... lol

I say if you didn't have sides from test then up the dose, have fun! If you get more gains from 1g than 500mg then you will need more than 1 test cycle at 500 to get gains equivalent to using 1g, let's say it'll take 1.4 cycles at 500 to equal the gains from a cycle at 1g... Then the total mg of test injected doesn't even vary as much... You're just accelerating the schedule. If you don't get sides and run PCT fine there's nothing wrong with accelerating the schedule.

****, i try to pull as much as I can off any cycle... don't we all...

Mooch, i'm copying your overdose on ellipsis.... lol...

As an afterthought, i'm going to add in that individual response varies greatly even with Test. I ran test prop, to me it was painless, seemed very weak, took a week to kick in (100mg ed), took about 5-6 days before I noticed a libido boost. Had no weight gain.
I gave some of my prop to my friend... He got insane prop pain from every shot, ran a terrible fever after every shot, noticed improved libido on day 2, went up several pounds immediately...

I ran out the prop at 700mg ew for 6 weeks and IMO that stuff is totally weak, i'm EXCEEDING 1g on my next cycle... Hooray for high doses.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Your first sentence doesn't make sense. Have you used testosterone or innjectable AAS?

If he can gain off less then why shouldn't he? It will be easier on the body in other health areas besides HPTA. One gram is excessive. period.

He has good size but is really not that huge and has only done 2 cycles with 500mg. 500mg gives you gains, I have a feeling that might be somewhat diet related..... Maybe just move up a tad, it is working I promise.
My diet hasnt been the best, but i MAKE sure i get 300p+ and 400c + on a normal on cycle day.

3bottle- 75-75-100-100-100-100, ull love the strength.

I have used plenty over the last plus decade bro.. I for one dont think he should be using a gram of test.. I dont need it and have cycled long before any pro hormones or new designers ever came out.. With that said, if he does so its at his own risk and I agree he should not take his information from desk jockeys...

BTW I did not read all the post.. I was skimming over this thread again and saw your post and thought I would chime in
I will be training and IN season as well. Throwing practice + weights break u down fast. One thing i really notice is my recovery time is soo much faster while on cycle. I cant afford not to be 100% at all times.

if you know so much about great gains grambo why are u 180?
go to golds, people run around ther at 250+ and still dnt knw ****, then ther r people that r educated very well on the subject and r 150lbs. Im putting my money on educating lol.

seriously, a gram of test is a lot but i still think its probably less harmful than the Mdrol or something. also, from someone who has run long cycles a few times, GET HCG, if you can't afford it then just wait. PCT after a 16 week cycle is HORRIBLE. i did it once without HCG and it seriously took me a year to feel normal again, and that was with a very solid PCT with clomid, etc. seriously, if your nuts don't make LH for 4 months in a row there will be permanent damage done likely.

i'd also probably start with a higher dose and then taper down, use this
to get your shots and blood test levels right. seriously get HCG though, you won't regret it and the stuff is cheap.

i would kickstart it with a 4-5 week oral cycle too AND i would front load the test at 1.5grams for the first 2 weeks.

be sure you have nolva and finasteride too on hand. at 1 gram of test, prostate issues are not uncommon and i notice some hair shedding.
I was gonna kick start it with the exact same dose. Everybody tells me HCG is cheap, but i dont have a good source. I dont even think i can get my hands on it atm.

I never really said it wasn't safe per say. I'm just saying there are tons of evidence with great results with moderate dosages. Comparing a harsh oral to it is not making the best comparison but I see your point.

Why do you guys think 1g is a magic number? You can make gains under that for sure. And where to you go from there once using 1g early in a career? serious
It is a gram yes, but keep in mind its only test, i dont have any other substance (hdrol is a ph so im not counting that). Later on, i will mess around with tren and prob EQ, but i dont plan on using neither one for time to come.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
No one NEEDS 1g of test

But no one NEEDS any ****ing steroids... at all... EVER... Everything we do here is stupid excess, so what's wrong with doing it with one of the safest compounds around? As long as you're on an AI the side effects are usually pretty negligible.

We push doses all the time... Most of us on AM push high doses with methylated orals... Often with STACKED methylated orals... Pushing the dose on test is a GOOD IDEA compared to what's common practice on these boards... lol

I say if you didn't have sides from test then up the dose, have fun! If you get more gains from 1g than 500mg then you will need more than 1 test cycle at 500 to get gains equivalent to using 1g, let's say it'll take 1.4 cycles at 500 to equal the gains from a cycle at 1g... Then the total mg of test injected doesn't even vary as much... You're just accelerating the schedule. If you don't get sides and run PCT fine there's nothing wrong with accelerating the schedule.

****, i try to pull as much as I can off any cycle... don't we all...

Mooch, i'm copying your overdose on ellipsis.... lol...

As an afterthought, i'm going to add in that individual response varies greatly even with Test. I ran test prop, to me it was painless, seemed very weak, took a week to kick in (100mg ed), took about 5-6 days before I noticed a libido boost. Had no weight gain.
I gave some of my prop to my friend... He got insane prop pain from every shot, ran a terrible fever after every shot, noticed improved libido on day 2, went up several pounds immediately...

I ran out the prop at 700mg ew for 6 weeks and IMO that stuff is totally weak, i'm EXCEEDING 1g on my next cycle... Hooray for high doses.
thats exactly wat im saying. YES im pushing the dose high but its one of the safest substances out there. It has decades of research and just plain people experience and word to take for. I bet a cycle of sdrol with 500mg/test for 8-10weeks would be much harder on ur body then just a gram for double that time.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting read just to think about:

Dr. Stevens

My Own Private Study, And The Results
Posted on August 27, 2009
Filed Under Anabolic Steroids

About 6 months ago I decided to do my own personal project, to further prove my point less is more. I took twins, both of who I have guided through their first cycle of test 400 mgs a week for 12 weeks , and a basic 22 day pct. Twin A gained 14 pounds, Twin B gained 14.5 pounds, so they are right there as far as the gains.

Here is what I did:

With permission from both I designed two different cycles, one cycle was very conservative and the second not so conservative but not crazy. They work together so they eat the same thing, I controlled there calorie intake ( carb, protein, and fat percentages) and they work out together so I created their work out for them, so for the most part it was controlled.

The cycles were as followed:

Twin A

Test Enthate 400 mgs a week ( as did in the first cycle )

EQ 400 mgs a week

Twin B

Test Enthate 750 mgs a week ( almost double of the last cycle )

EQ 600 mgs a week

both cycles were for 14 weeks and I had them double up on the first shot, to get the party started early.

The starting weight of both are , Twin A 196lbs , Twin B 198lbs and we did a weekly weigh in and they got there blood work done monthly, separate of me ( it was for their own benefit not for the project ). Here is how it looked.

Week 1

Twin A - 197 Twin B - 198

Week 2

Twin A - 198 Twin B - 200

Week 3

Twin A - 200 Twin B - 201

Week 4

Twin A - 200 Twin B - 203

Week 5

Twin A - 201 Twin B - 205

Week 6

Twin A - 203 Twin B 208

Week 7

Twin A - 205 Twin B - 211

Week 8

Twin A - 207 Twin B - 213

Week 9

Twin A - 208 Twin B - 215

Week 10

Twin A - 210 Twin B - 218

Week 11

Twin A - 211 Twin B - 220

Week 12

Twin A - 212 Twin B - 222

Week 13

Twin A - 213 Twin B -224

Week 14

Twin A - 215 Twin B - 227

3 week PCT consisting of HCG , Nolvadex, Aromasin, and Tribulus

After PCT

Twin A - 214 Twin B - 219

Then I did a final weigh in 4 weeks later

Twin A - 215 Twin B - 214

Twin B noticed a much more pronounced drop in strength, and had more fatigue issues while working out. He has recently leveled off and has started to feel an increase in strength again. Twin A stated that though he had a few day lag, he has actually continued to get stronger even still. I do realize now that the larger dose of the two compounds should have been followed with a longer PCT, but for this purpose I wanted to show that taking more DOES NOT mean you will end up with more and on top of it the tolerance goes up, regardless of the reason, so why risk it……

So in the end, the Twin with more Test and EQ did gain more , but ended up a pound less then the conservative cycle. This is what happens so many times, people are in a rush to go no where. What normally is the situation is even if you start off conservative, you have one bad week in which you don’t gain much and instead of looking at your diet or how hard you hit the weights, the automatic response is an increase in dosage. Not smart nor effective, remember slow and steady wins the race everytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^A great post, and aligns with my experience as well