roids and natural test.

P

pyroone88

Awards
wats up im new to this and i have a question.

iv heard people say, and read that doin squats and deadlifts raise ur natural test production and/or stimulates it. on the other hand if u take roids, ull stop making natural test due to the overload of test(roids) ur taking.

so my question is: if ur taking roids and doin squats and deadlifts will it still stimulate ur nuts to make its own test?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Is the idea that you're referring to the idea that the more muscle groups you involve in a workout the more testosterone or HGH your body will produce?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
say "roids" ooooooone more time, i dare u.

synthetic test replaces natural production. so no, squats and deadlifts will not do sh!t for natural production if ur one cycle

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Well if that's the case - is one better off doing more isolated exercises?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Well if that's the case - is one better off doing more isolated exercises?
whatever works for YOU. theres not one "right" way to gain. if ur not gaining then switch days up, add/drop exercises, limit cardio, change ur diet etc..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use my wife to stimulate my nuts, that always works better than squats.:banana:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
whatever works for YOU. theres not one "right" way to gain. if ur not gaining then switch days up, add/drop exercises, limit cardio, change ur diet etc..
No $hit buddy. If you're on cycle - then are compound movements still necessary (since the OP was asking about squats/deadlifts and test production)?

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
why would anybody ever give up the big 3 compound lifts?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
synthetic test replaces natural production. so no, squats and deadlifts will not do sh!t for natural production if ur one cycle
I dont need HCG on cycle, i just squat and DL every 3rd day. **** is sick.

chess315

chess315

Awards
yes you dont want to quit compound exercises ever if strenght and muscle is your goal

S

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
The primary benefits of SQ and DL are not related to hormone production in my opinion. Besides it's questionable whether testosterone production or output actually increases with exercise. Blood concentrations do increase, but there's evidence that it's mainly related to hemoconcentration with exercise. On the muscle level, it doesn't matter much why testosterone concentrations go up, but as far as maintaining testicular output, exercise isn't likely to do much if anything.