Finasteride for Masteron
- 09-15-2009, 09:25 PM
- 09-16-2009, 03:59 PM
Finasteride is a 5-alpha inhibitor(stops test from converting into DHT). It is DHT that causes sped up male pattern baldness. So yes it would help prevent hairloss.
Edit: My bad
09-16-2009, 08:18 PM
09-16-2009, 08:22 PM
masteron is already reduced and has a very similar structure to DHT- it will likely be bad for the hairline if predisposed. You could always run Minoxidil or Spiro...
09-16-2009, 10:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ziquor in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 11-09-2010, 11:30 PM
- By evd22 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 05-02-2009, 10:37 PM
- By Shorinryu in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2005, 03:44 PM
- By wheykrayz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2005, 10:12 PM
- By mass_builder in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2004, 01:42 AM