• Established
Im going to try to make this short and sweet. cycle was

week1 H-drol 50mg
Week2 H-drol 75mg Epi 30mg
Week3 H-drol 75mg Epi 40mg
Week4 H-drol 100mg Epi 40mg
Week5 H-drol 100mg Epi 50mg
Week6 H-drol 125mg Epi 50mg

Week 1 I didn't notice too much but then again h-drol usually takes about a week to kick in so this was expected. Week 2 I started to see some strength gains, and by week 3 it was in full swing. Strength kept climing, vascularity was GREAT to say the least, and my muscle bellies were hardening up and staying pumped all day. Week four was where I started to notice a few sides. A small ammount of acne, and a tiny decrease in libido, but the main side was my irritability was way up. I think week 4.5-5.5 was my sweet spot, I felt like a god aside from the few minor sides I mentioned before. around week 5.5 I started to get some more serious sides. Extreeme lethargy, very high irritability, little to no sexdrive, back pumps, and an overall sense of just crap. Felt a lot like the M1T flu, and if anyone knows what I am reffering to they know how bad that sh!t sucks. I told myself I was only going to moniter myself by my appearence in the mirror as well as strength gains since this was going to be mainly a recomp/hardening cycle. I get WAY too caught up looking at my scale and end up changing my diet a million times if I dont. Diet was very clean; 2065kcals total. 253 carbs 185 protein and 27 fat (left out the tenths lol)> I know thsi seems to be a high carb diet for a recomp, but experience has tought me that I respond better to higher carbs than most. beginning weight was 184lbs, ending weight 193lbs. I shed a lot of fat so the numbers are a bit deceptive. In retrospect, my personal sweetspot was with 100mg h-drol and 50mg epi, and if i run this cycle again i will probable start week 1 at hdrol75mg and epi 30mg and end at tehe 100 and 50 respectively. the last week of thsi cycle has been hell and I am glad to get it behind me. Pct will be same exact diet, and tamox cit at 40,30,20,10...Now to see if I can attach the before and after pics. Sorry if they are low quality I had to use my phone. there is one pre cycle and 3 post cycle. they are pretty evident which is which.

Attachments

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Wow, well ok Im starting week 2 of my pct, and well things have been a bit off lately for me. Apparently the reason I was feeling so crappy the last bit of my cycle was because I had a case of the flu combined with an infection. I have been going to the gym still and cant say that I noticed any strength decreases, jsut my stamina. This makes me wonder If I would be able to push this cycle even further if I hadnt gotten sick.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Another week in...week 3 of PCT. Haveing gotten rid of the flu, I feel back to 100%. strength is back up there as high as it was during the actual cycle, and I seem to be maintaining lbm just fine. My testies have grown back to orignal size so I think the PCT of just Tamox will be just fine. Libido is back up to normal already, and I have no lethargy (think that was due to the flu) anymore. If thing continue to go the way they are through the rest of PCT, then I will ahve to call this cycle a complete sucess, and possably run it again in the future...minus the flu of course!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear u r doing well. I was interested to see how this recomp looking stack treated u.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Ok, almost done with pct, got 2 days left, and I have stayed about the same. A small decrease in vascularity, as well as strength. A small decrease in weight, but looks like I am going to be able to keepp about 85% of my gains (er um loss...well you know what I mean) on this cycle. I must admit thought that diet during this last week of pct as been a bit looser, which may be the reason for the vascularity loss, tightening it up today and will post final results in about another week. Hopefully blood tests shortly afterwards.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, almost done with pct, got 2 days left, and I have stayed about the same. A small decrease in vascularity, as well as strength. A small decrease in weight, but looks like I am going to be able to keepp about 85% of my gains (er um loss...well you know what I mean) on this cycle. I must admit thought that diet during this last week of pct as been a bit looser, which may be the reason for the vascularity loss, tightening it up today and will post final results in about another week. Hopefully blood tests shortly afterwards.
Nice job. Youre f-ing huge.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
HOWDY!!! well I'm IN!!! haha i've stocked up on both h/drol and e-stane so I'm In!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
loook nice

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Ok, have been off PCT for a little over a week now. Seems like I was able to cement in most of my gains. Got some 3rd party opnions, and they agree that I probably kept at LEAST 85% of my gains. I must admit that this recomp turned out to be a pleasent surprise. If ran again I will start out at a higher dosage than I did this time and then maintain the dose for the duration of the cycle. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that I got the flu. Now I am wondering what was sides, and what was flu symptoms...only one way to find out!!! LOL

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I am going to run this cycle once more, only this time hopefully without the flu. It will be as follows

Week1 75H 30E
Week2 75H 40E
Week3 100H 40E
Week4 100H 50E
Week5 125H 50E
Week6 125H 75E

Same PCT. I work a lot more these days, so I am going to apologize in advance for not posting as much as I should during this cycle. But I have the mobil app, so I will try to respond to questions as quick as I can. If you dont get an answer on here, send me a PM, and I will get back to you. Will start sonn, in the next few days or so. Was involved in a bad wreck the other day and I am waiting ot find out if they are going to total my Lincoln. As soon as I have that out of the way, focus will switch on to this cycle.

CATCH YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Ended up, a buddy of mine ran off with all my h-drol. Going to just be Epistane. Starting out at 40mg. Plan to run a 6 week cycle by feel. Probably end up around 70-80mg.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Ended up, a buddy of mine ran off with all my h-drol. Going to just be Epistane. Starting out at 40mg. Plan to run a 6 week cycle by feel. Probably end up around 70-80mg.

Let us know how it go's.

Good luck on your cycle! :)

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Started week 2 Sunday. Week 1 was 40 mg spread out over the 16 hours of of the day that I am up. I was fighting off the tail end of a summertime cold, so I was a little worried if I would be able to differentiate between sides, and sickness. Everything went fine. Toward the end of week 1 I noticed a slight increase in body oil, acne (probably due to the increase of oil), body odor during strenious activity, and my libido has been UP. The last is a contradiction the the last time I ran a cycle of Halo/Epi, but then again I had the flu and an upper respiratory infection then that probably shut it down. Fat loss has not seemed to be accelerated by any significant amout over and above my normal cutting routine. I have noticed an increase in vascularity just as I did last time. All in all nothing much t report, but then agian it is still early. Today is day three of week 2 and 50mg. Post back in a few.

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Started week 2 Sunday. Week 1 was 40 mg spread out over the 16 hours of of the day that I am up. I was fighting off the tail end of a summertime cold, so I was a little worried if I would be able to differentiate between sides, and sickness. Everything went fine. Toward the end of week 1 I noticed a slight increase in body oil, acne (probably due to the increase of oil), body odor during strenious activity, and my libido has been UP. The last is a contradiction the the last time I ran a cycle of Halo/Epi, but then again I had the flu and an upper respiratory infection then that probably shut it down. Fat loss has not seemed to be accelerated by any significant amout over and above my normal cutting routine. I have noticed an increase in vascularity just as I did last time. All in all nothing much t report, but then agian it is still early. Today is day three of week 2 and 50mg. Post back in a few.

Barley started week 2 bro. Give it time. I know...I get impatient myself. It should kick in strong after week 3. ;)