Anyone just use OTC PCTs?

tranceaddict

Awards
I have ran an epsitane cycle using a reversatol as a PCT and managed to come out good..

was just wondering, whether i can run OTC PCT for Hdrol / finavol / super tren mg...

and if so which OTC PCT is worthwhile?

is CEL's PCT assist any good?

thanks guys

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I have ran an epsitane cycle using a reversatol as a PCT and managed to come out good..

was just wondering, whether i can run OTC PCT for Hdrol / finavol / super tren mg...

and if so which OTC PCT is worthwhile?

is CEL's PCT assist any good?

thanks guys
pct assist is great but its supposed to aid pct and not be the sole product

use in conjunction with eg nolvadex, reversitol, atd etc....

ezza

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't use reversatol alone... actually i wouldn't use it at all...

tranceaddict

Awards
i wouldn't use reversatol alone... actually i wouldn't use it at all...
i used reversatol alone for epsitane lol, ****, no wonder i haven't been getting solid erections several months later,

agh well,

dav

Awards
I think the most important factor is how different AAS affect you/the individual we all respond in different ways. I have the right PCT meds on hand if anything "goes wrong" but have found through personal experience that both Epi and Mdrol have had anti Estrogen effects on me and Mdrol (surprisingly) was a dream in as far as recovery was concerned!! With both I tapered the dose off in the last week and this has worked very well. PCT was very light (OTC) and I have results back from my Mdrol cycle which show that after 4 weeks I am in normal range for Test. which surprised me. Recovery from P-plex was another issue lol, and I am yet to try Hdrol.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I would never rely on OCT PCT I've tried it once before and ended up fine. but from there on out its been Nolva. Everyone does react different though. I even have friends that use only injectables and they take OCT PCT and their blood workups look fine after PCT.

Big billy

Awards
I think the most important factor is how different AAS affect you/the individual we all respond in different ways. I have the right PCT meds on hand if anything "goes wrong" but have found through personal experience that both Epi and Mdrol have had anti Estrogen effects on me and Mdrol (surprisingly) was a dream in as far as recovery was concerned!! With both I tapered the dose off in the last week and this has worked very well. PCT was very light (OTC) and I have results back from my Mdrol cycle which show that after 4 weeks I am in normal range for Test. which surprised me. Recovery from P-plex was another issue lol, and I am yet to try Hdrol.
I agree. Have everything you need prior to starting any cycle, if you find you need help in any aspect of your pct, you'll be comforted in knowing you have what you need. I feel everyone goes a little crazy with the nolva and clomid as a must.

chess315

chess315

Awards
I always wondered how someone could say they recovered well because of a good pct how do you know you wouldnt have recovered good anyway? I think its individual more then anything

mattakaspeedy

Awards
I have never used a real serm eg. nolva, clomid ect. for pct and have just used products like pct assist and so fowarth and have recovered fine. It all depends on the person and thier body as to there reovery abilities. However that been said, i have always had either nolva or clomid on hand just incase :)

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
I've run epi, epi-tren, and phera and used reversitol and a test booster for em and been fine. I just tried to run M-Drol but did not respond to it but I would have used otc pct for that too. Everyone is different.

lextronics

Awards
you cant tell you have recovered unless you get a blood test...you can guess, but you wont ever know till you get real results back.

always use a serm, you dont want problems in the future or even now...dont take a chance..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran just Post Cycle Support after a 5 week h-drol run and had bloodwork done. Cholesterol was high but the rest of it came back normal. There are a few compounds that imo you can get by on OTC PCT but the cycle your thinking about now is not one of them. A SERM and a natty test booster is what I would use on that cycle.