1-AD/weight gain - AnabolicMinds.com

1-AD/weight gain

1. New Member

Post 1-AD/weight gain

I just bought myself some 1-AD and I know what it can do for you but I am wondering what I can take with it to add some weight also so it isnt all water weight. I have a weight gainer but seems like no matter how much I take of it I dont seem to gain. Hopefully someone can let me know of a plan that could possibly work.

2. Senior Member

Keep your calories 500-1000 above maintenance & you will gain weight. Keep the calories clean & training in check & the gain will be mostly LBM. This is amplified by androgen use. Weight gainer is an easy way to get the extra cals. If you weren't gaining, you weren't consuming enough.

Adding 4ad would make it a more effective stack, but you will retain some water while taking it.
  3. Board Supporter

I personally try to avoid "weight gainers." Much of the time they are loaded with sugar. What gainer are you using? Maybe try replacing the gainer with another meal with real food, you might see better gains. JMO though, good luck with the 1AD.
    •   

4. New Member

Get as many of your calories from real food as you can. When you buy weight gainers you're paying protein prices for sugars. Not good financial advice. For me, when I try to cram in too many protein drinks I end up eating less real food and stalling my gains. Always try to take your drinks right after a meal, an hour before a meal and it'll kill your appetite but no matter how full you are you can always choke down a drink. Lastly, eat till you feel like your gonna puke and then eat a little more, it’s not fun but can be done. I’ve gone from 6’4” 135lb first day in a gym to 5’10” 255lb now, so you can do it.

Just kiddin about the 5’10” thing.
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheLabRat
    I just bought myself some 1-AD and I know what it can do for you but I am wondering what I can take with it to add some weight also so it isnt all water weight. I have a weight gainer but seems like no matter how much I take of it I dont seem to gain. Hopefully someone can let me know of a plan that could possibly work.
    I'm almost certain you're not ready for phs.
    I don't think you've got your training and nutrition buttoned down yet. You should be able to gain naturally before taking phs like 1-ad. If you can't gain on 1-ad even using weight gainers, you better stop any phs.

And I would save money by eating potato chips/fries instead of weight gainers for some quick calories.
  6. king of useless information!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    I'm almost certain you're not ready for phs.
    I don't think you've got your training and nutrition buttoned down yet. You should be able to gain naturally before taking phs like 1-ad. If you can't gain on 1-ad even using weight gainers, you better stop any phs.

And I would save money by eating potato chips/fries instead of weight gainers for some quick calories.
    My thoughts exactly. If this guy thinks he can only gain weight by using a weight gainer, I think he is nowhere close to the level of training/dieting needed for PHs. Especially by asking "what can it do for me?"

If hes looking for quick cals and protein take two cans of tune, cover with cheddar cheese, bake for 5 mins...eat (stole that from our very own bigpetefox )

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anti-depressants and weight gain
    By custom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 05:33 PM
  2. Weight Gain Plus
    By J-1T in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 02:38 AM
  3. weight gain... big time
    By Squiboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0