drinking 2x a week all summer!!
- 09-14-2009, 06:38 PM
- 09-14-2009, 06:49 PM
09-14-2009, 06:56 PM
I'm not sure what kind of advice you're looking for - but I guess stop slacking and start training right? Unless you have something medically wrong with you - Both your liver and your body should be more than ready for some hard training...??
09-14-2009, 07:06 PM
09-14-2009, 07:55 PM
Go to a doctor and check your liver. I was heavy drinking for years (at weekends only) and had always nice liver enzymes but thats me- don't know how your organs look like.
09-14-2009, 08:38 PM
Dont start your cycle without preloading your heart and liver supps for 2 wks, and if you feel you did alot of drinking well make it 3 wks
09-14-2009, 10:08 PM
you can always switch to non-alcoholic beer...
or, take the previous post a must follow for your health sake
Similar Forum Threads
- By franklin in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2011, 12:24 PM
- By dcf143 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 12Last Post: 02-17-2010, 11:58 PM
- By Socrates44 in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 06-19-2009, 07:37 PM
- By cranghel099 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-22-2008, 11:14 PM
- By doggzj in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 69Last Post: 05-16-2006, 01:55 AM