Tren Sides?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I have two bottles of APS Finavol (19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione @ 50mg per pill, 60 pills per bottle).

I've been doing a lot of reading on tren but haven't been able to pin down any side effects that users have experienced while being on this compound. What should I expect to experience side effect wise?

I was thinking of a 4 week cycle 50/100/?/? and PCT that would include a SERM and a few other OTC PCT products. Advise on how I should dose on those last two weeks would be appreciated as well.

I just came off of an Epi cycle (my 1st) and ran at 30/30/40/40/50/60 and had no negative sides. My hope is to run tren solo in Jan and then do a Tren/Epi Run @ the beginning of next summer.

killertriceps

Awards
Run tren for at LEAST 5-6.

It depends on the user, i can run up to 100mg ED of tren and i barley got any side effects. Just some little night sweats and aggression. Other then that i was good. But everyone is different.

ANd do ur **** a favor and NOT run tren by itself, try 400mg of Tren a week with 500mg of Test.

Why are people so scared to run test?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Run tren for at LEAST 5-6.

It depends on the user, i can run up to 100mg ED of tren and i barley got any side effects. Just some little night sweats and aggression. Other then that i was good. But everyone is different.

ANd do ur **** a favor and NOT run tren by itself, try 400mg of Tren a week with 500mg of Test.

Why are people so scared to run test?
Well i want to run tren solo so see how I respond to it just like I did with the epi - that's just how I like to roll - that way if anything irregular occurs on cycle I know which compound it's coming from.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
DArkHalf...Ive come to the dissension that hairloss comes down to the individual and genetics

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
DArkHalf...Ive come to the dissension that hairloss comes down to the individual and genetics
10-4, I still want to hear opinions from those that have experience with tren

killertriceps

Awards
Well i want to run tren solo so see how I respond to it just like I did with the epi - that's just how I like to roll - that way if anything irregular occurs on cycle I know which compound it's coming from.
Most people get complete loss of libido cause is supresses ur natty test..

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got no hair loss on.....\

every compound including

30mg SD,100mg HD, 120mg Tren, 80mg PPLEX, 100mg EPI,300mg NPP,700mg test, 600mg Trenbolone

its all genetic

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i had more sides on Tren than any other PH by far. Not so bad but i got gyno and my libido died. I can cycle with no libido, and the few night sweats, but gyno forced me to stop.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had more sides on Tren than any other PH by far. Not so bad but i got gyno and my libido died. I can cycle with no libido, and the few night sweats, but gyno forced me to stop.
Same here unreal, I didn't get the night sweats though, but @ 100mg, I noticed my heart beating faster, something which i've only ever noticed when taking o.t/var

but dienolone precursors piss of my gyno bad. even at 50mg, sh*t is like jet fuel to a fire.

If I could put up with the gyno, i'd love dienolone ps, I noticed great results @ 100mg in about week 2 first time I tried it.

not for me though.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys.....looks like i'll just have to run it and if I see gyno pop up i'll cut things short and head straight into PCT

As for dosing i'll just have to keep an eye on things as well and increase as I feel necessary. What would be recommended as the max dosage for Tren per day? 100 150 200???

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of X-Tren and am starting to consider not taking it...my main concern is hairloss, I think Im prone, but not 100% sure

TheLuch

Awards
Did you take anything to subside the gyno?

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I've run ACL's tren, APS's Finavol, and APS's Ultimate Ripped Stack (all seperate) before so im accustomed to Dienolone, And the worst i've ever experience even at high ends of about 120mg is night sweats, increased heart rate, intense nightmares, and libido shutdown. All were easily able to be put up with when you lean up and put on the size/strength associated with tren products in my opinion. However I didnt experience gyno.... That'd kill it for me

TheLuch

Awards
ive only been taking tren for 2 weeks and signs are definite. im also taking winabol (5a- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether) and epistane. Should i just drop the tren, and take letro, and continue my others?

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
ive only been taking tren for 2 weeks and signs are definite. im also taking winabol (5a- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether) and epistane. Should i just drop the tren, and take letro, and continue my others?
Are you taking the p*ss?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
agreed, look at your grandparents and dad and mom...

everyones rocking good solid fro's in my family till death, im not even worried

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Yea I think I should be fine - just have to keep an eye on things!
I cant pull off the bald look, so **** the juice if it were to do that too me. I do notice more hairloss...but nothing really other than normal when on cycle. I have so much.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I can pull off the bald look as well, people say I have a nice head LOL...but hair matters

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I can pull off the bald look as well, people say I have a nice head LOL...but hair matters
All that really matter is whether or not you'll be able to pull some *ussy