- 09-14-2009, 07:06 AM
I've taken havoc before and loved it. I came across "Epi" by Chaparral Labs and a bottle has 120 caps(10mg) but it says the compound inside is : 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol
Epi is as follows: courtesy of the OTC sticky thread:
Epithio (Havoc or Epistane) 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol or 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol
The nomenclature's don't match and I just wanted to make sure it is either epi or its not. b/c its pretty cheap if it is epi.
And I've already searched the forum for the company name to see if I could find some info on this product...no luck on this specific product as far as I've seen through searching.
Thanks for any help guys (or gals)
- 09-14-2009, 10:51 AM
look like the same thing. I dont know why companies dont get nomenclatures right. as im sure you know, there are lots of ways to wright these. leave stuff out, add it in, it still means the same thing. only two ways to tell. 1, read user reviews of that product. 2, take it.
- 09-14-2009, 11:05 AM
yea i know you can write them different ways, it just makes me nervous when companies get it wrong (don't want to get screwed over) and on top of that I couldn't find out anything about it really too.
but thx for the imput man.
I just put in a decent size order earlier this morning but I might go back and order this too.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hawk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2011, 07:06 PM
- By manifesto in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2010, 06:21 AM
- By sanchezgreg18 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2009, 08:29 AM
- By Aggravated in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2008, 11:03 PM
- By MarcusG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2004, 01:45 PM