Nomenclature comparisions

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I've taken havoc before and loved it. I came across "Epi" by Chaparral Labs and a bottle has 120 caps(10mg) but it says the compound inside is : 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol

Epi is as follows: courtesy of the OTC sticky thread:
Epithio (Havoc or Epistane) 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol or 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol

The nomenclature's don't match and I just wanted to make sure it is either epi or its not. b/c its pretty cheap if it is epi.

And I've already searched the forum for the company name to see if I could find some info on this product...no luck on this specific product as far as I've seen through searching.

Thanks for any help guys (or gals)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
look like the same thing. I dont know why companies dont get nomenclatures right. as im sure you know, there are lots of ways to wright these. leave stuff out, add it in, it still means the same thing. only two ways to tell. 1, read user reviews of that product. 2, take it.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
yea i know you can write them different ways, it just makes me nervous when companies get it wrong (don't want to get screwed over) and on top of that I couldn't find out anything about it really too.

but thx for the imput man.

I just put in a decent size order earlier this morning but I might go back and order this too.