**Constructive criticism for my H-drol cycle and workout before i start**

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
Ok after a ton of help from TravisG and lots of reading/research, im about to order all the supps i need...

Ive found supplementwarehouse.com is pretty cheap so ive just been looking on there (if yall know of cheaper let me know bc i just googled and clicked on a couple)

So here's what im going for:

Cycle:
CEL Hdrol (2 bottles= 120 capsules) 24.99 each= $49.98
Universal Nutrition Animal Pak (44 packs) = $18.99
Barleans Fresh Catch Fish Oil Softgels - 100 Softgels= $8.24
Six Star Whey Protein Powder (Already have)

PCT:
Nolvadex (SERM) = I don't know where to order this and how much i need?
iFORCE Nutrition Testabolan V2- 120 Caps= $38.95
Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn Capsules - 120 Caps= $13.99

Total without Nolvadex so far= $130.15

a) Does this look good or is there anything yall would do differently?
b) Is this everything that i need for this setup?

I am going to be starting next monday (Sep. 21- which actually happens to be my birthday, so feel free to send me any presents as you wish:lol5:) Anyways, if anyone wants to criticize our routine, here is kind of what we usually do...

Monday (chest):
Bench- 10@60%/8@70%/6@80%/4@90%/2@100%/1@105%
Incline- 8/6/4/2
Decline- 8/6/4/2
Cable Flies- 4x8
Dumbell Press- 8/8/6/6
Incline Dumbell Press- 8/8/6/6
Flat bench flies: 4x8
Abs x 250

Tuesday (Back)

Wednesday (Legs)

Thursday (Shoulders)

Friday (Chest)
Bench- 10@60%/8@70%/6@80%/4@90%/2@100%/1@105%
Incline- 8/6/4/2
Decline- 8/6/4/2
Cable Flies- 4x8
Dumbell Press- 8/8/6/6
Incline Dumbell Press- 8/8/6/6
Flat bench flies: 4x8
Abs x 250

Saturday (Bi's and Tri's)

*I can't remember a lot of the names for the particular exercises so it's hard to explain on shoulders and back and such... but feel free to recommend any routine for any of the days or switching up certain muscles for certain days etc.

Any advice is appreciated!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
b cuz i get a count of 126 pillz needed for a decient hdrol cycle of 6wks. @

50/50/75/75/100/100

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
IMHO your overtraining chest. 14 sets for chest in a week is too much. Also your training tris 4 times a week which is overtraining aswell. Then curious why your doing chest twice a week.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
yeah, why so much chest, you also might look into supersetting shoulders with chest every other werkout, to mix it up

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
TravisG told me to do 50/50/75/75/75...

alright thanks for the advice guys, i guess its just bc bench is a favored workout bc thats what a lot of people care about. i should look on here and maybe find someone else's routine to go by maybe...

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
ok @ 75 max dose but, you are running 6wks? rite hdrol long half lyfe aand takes a while to kick in, as he probably told ya, but do go back and look for sum good hdrol logs there are tons of them.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
ok @ 75 max dose but, you are running 6wks? rite hdrol long half lyfe aand takes a while to kick in, as he probably told ya, but do go back and look for sum good hdrol logs there are tons of them.
just 5 weeks... where do i get the nolvadex and how much do i need? and is there anything else i will need for my cycle and pct?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Dam that post didnt go, well here it is again, no one here will tell you where to get your SERM's, thats what google's for, and I know it finds plenty of places for aquiring any such items.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
lyfespan. this is first cycle and run with phs. there is no need for him to go to 100mg and 5 weeks will suffice nicely for a first time run.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
Dam that post didnt go, well here it is again, no one here will tell you where to get your SERM's, thats what google's for, and I know it finds plenty of places for aquiring any such items.
well how much do i need?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
yeah probably, rite now that the board has been asked for the 10,000th tyme "hey, where can I buy a SERM's, and can you plan my PCT for me". No offense to OP its just asked all the tyme and its in the board rulez, but with that out there i guess the rest of the board can kinda guage the level of inquiring poster. And agreed run it 5 wks 75mgs tops, and please go thru the HDROl log threads and read what sum of the more experienced cylcers have have planned out and lived thru. This will be the most valueable information you can find.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
yeah probably, rite now that the board has been asked for the 10,000th tyme "hey, where can I buy a SERM's, and can you plan my PCT for me". No offense to OP its just asked all the tyme and its in the board rulez, but with that out there i guess the rest of the board can kinda guage the level of inquiring poster. And agreed run it 5 wks 75mgs tops, and please go thru the HDROl log threads and read what sum of the more experienced cylcers have have planned out and lived thru. This will be the most valueable information you can find.
Oh i didnt realize that, my bad guys. Just tryin to make sure i get the necessities to keep my body safe. And yeah ive been searchin through a ton of the threads trying to gain info on others who have taken or are taking H-drol...

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I found that if ya go back and look @ what people were doing 1-2 yrs compared to toady you can see where thing are going and get an idea of things that werked and didnt and for what types of poeple, read and plan logs with your body type in mind.