Should i continue my cycle???

AlterEdge78

Awards
I was taking Cyclo Bolan for 2 weeks and i had a family emergency come up and left state and the wife didnt pack the cyclo bolan for me so all i had with me was Testro Grow 2 HP so i took that in hopes of not going into shut down. Ive been taking the testro grow for almost 2 weeks now and i feel like my body is going into shut down now. Im losing all motivation, becoming lethargic and depressed and im just a mess. My question is, should i start taking my Cyclo Bolan again now that im back home and forget about the testro grow or should i just say forget it all at this point and just start taking my Reversitol?

Cyclo Bolan: 2a, 17a-Dimethyl-5a-Androst-3-One, 17b-Ol ....15mg
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androst-1,4-Diene-3-17b-Diol....12.5mg

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
do you have any plans for a serm? I would just advise not to teeter-totter your hormones too much. The more you do that, the more you are likely to cause issues.

AlterEdge78

Awards
Wouldnt the reversitol be a serm??? Thanks

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
no reversitol is not a Serm. And you are using H-drol & superdrol. Hopefully you know what those are as well.

AlterEdge78

Awards
Yes both h-drol and super drol...Its a product called Cyclo Bolan from Infinite labs. Its Sublingual delivered.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yes both h-drol and super drol...Its a product called Cyclo Bolan from Infinite labs. Its Sublingual delivered.
I know. I would suggest you get to reading about SERMS and decide what you want to do with your hormone levels. I personally would not want mine bouncing around back and forth, but that decision is up to you.

AlterEdge78

Awards
My bad, i should look into Nolvadex or Clomid.....I heard before that reversitol is considered a serm, but im guesing its just a pct.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
My bad, i should look into Nolvadex or Clomid.....I heard before that reversitol is considered a serm, but im guesing its just a pct.
correct OTC PCT is Reversitol or Novedex XT, these are not serms.

AlterEdge78

Awards
OK i was taking the testro grow 2 hp until i got a serm and my body seemed to get kicked back into gear quite quickly. My Dr. appointment isnt until November so ill just get a SERM then to have on hand. My question now is, i also have some Reveritol, so should i take that now to make sure im deffinately back on track or do you guys think id be better off saving it untilo next cycle? I hate to waste it and take it for nothing but i want to make sure im not going to lose muscle gains.