Super Mass Capsules (SD and H-drol in one)

jkgultimate

Awards
Hello everyone,

I am new to the steriod world and been lifting for 3 years now. I noticed I haven't gained much in size in the last year so I think I am hitting a plateau.

I used Novedex XT by itself as a test booster and in about 4 weeks, I gained about 5 pounds without changing diet or my exercise program. I will be using this for another 2 weeks and take off 6 weeks.

I wanted to try something more powerful this time around once my 6 weeks of off time is up. I read that the Super Mass capsules work very well and have liver support ingredients in them. Not to mention they say that the only PCT you need is a test booster.

Before I purchase this product, can an expert give me a good 4 week cycle with this and a good PCT to go along with it. I want to do it right the first time around and want to be on the safe side.

I weigh 183 pounds now.

3000kcal a day

200g protein a day
350 carbs a day
80 grams of fat a day

Thats pretty much my food intake break up.

Any help with be greatly appreciated.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello everyone,

I am new to the steriod world and been lifting for 3 years now. I noticed I haven't gained much in size in the last year so I think I am hitting a plateau.

I used Novedex XT by itself as a test booster and in about 4 weeks, I gained about 5 pounds without changing diet or my exercise program. I will be using this for another 2 weeks and take off 6 weeks.

I wanted to try something more powerful this time around once my 6 weeks of off time is up. I read that the Super Mass capsules work very well and have liver support ingredients in them. Not to mention they say that the only PCT you need is a test booster.

Before I purchase this product, can an expert give me a good 4 week cycle with this and a good PCT to go along with it. I want to do it right the first time around and want to be on the safe side.

I weigh 183 pounds now.

3000kcal a day

200g protein a day
350 carbs a day
80 grams of fat a day

Thats pretty much my food intake break up.

Any help with be greatly appreciated.
take the supermass caps @ rec. dosage on the package. im guessing @ 2 caps per day. it will be enough for your first time.

pct for this product, would be nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) plus animal stak 2. animal stak will have everything you need, and be all natural.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
im curious to see how it would work out for you bro if you decided to do it, the gains i would think would be really lean

js2sbr

Awards
I like the fact it does add some liver support, but it also seems on the low side. I would add a little more liver support from another source, but I would be intersted to see how this turns out for you.

jkgultimate

Awards
I like the fact it does add some liver support, but it also seems on the low side. I would add a little more liver support from another source, but I would be intersted to see how this turns out for you.
Should I get more Milk Thristle in there? Or is there more liver support products and if there is, what should I take?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
this is completely unnecessary for a first cycle. Something like H-drol usually puts on at least 10 lbs for a first cycle. Why stress your organs and stack something if you can run one compound with less stress and get great gains as a first cycle?

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
if you dont want to go the cycle route. you can always up your protein intake, looks like its low for building muscle. if you want more gains without doing a cycle you should take 1 1/2 x your body weight a day at minimum.

jkgultimate

Awards
this is completely unnecessary for a first cycle. Something like H-drol usually puts on at least 10 lbs for a first cycle. Why stress your organs and stack something if you can run one compound with less stress and get great gains as a first cycle?
Are you talking about the Gaspari H-drol or Competitive Edge H-Drol ? I dont mind switching to something less powerful because it is my first cycle.

jkgultimate

Awards
if you dont want to go the cycle route. you can always up your protein intake, looks like its low for building muscle. if you want more gains without doing a cycle you should take 1 1/2 x your body weight a day at minimum.
I know a lot about diet. The protein intake I have is great for my body weight. I am about 16% body fat so my lean muscle mass is more like 157 pounds.

Increasing my protein intake is just going to go in the toilet. Once I start to gain more weight, I will up the protein.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about the Gaspari H-drol or Competitive Edge H-Drol ? I dont mind switching to something less powerful because it is my first cycle.
Gaspari Hdrol is not a PH, it is products that have kept the old PH name. Cel Hdrol is what I am talking about.

jkgultimate

Awards
Gaspari Hdrol is not a PH, it is products that have kept the old PH name. Cel Hdrol is what I am talking about.
Oh okay,

So cycle that for 4 weeks with a 4 week PCT (Nolvedex)? Or do I need more PCT stuff with H-drol?

Can you give me an example of dosing for this? Thank you guys.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Oh okay,

So cycle that for 4 weeks with a 4 week PCT (Nolvedex)? Or do I need more PCT stuff with H-drol?

Can you give me an example of dosing for this? Thank you guys.
Well it is entirely up to you. But I would suggest getting pre-cycle blood work done so that you know your normal hormonal and vital values. From there it is your choice if you choose to go OTC or whatever it be. But then Post PCT I would recommend to get blood work again and from there you can see how you recovered and assess where to go.

Also, as for Hdrol people usually do 6 weeks at 50-100mg.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Increasing my protein intake is just going to go in the toilet. Once I start to gain more weight, I will up the protein.
You eat like someone who's 180 and you're going to stay at 180. If you want to get to 200 say, EAT like someone who's 200.

Your last line makes no sense at all its absolutely absurd... you won't gain weight if you don't up the protein. 200g is very low. I'm not surprised your natural gains are topping out.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
ya man just throw in a couple more meals of egg whites and tuna or something, their lean sources of protein and their cheap

jkgultimate

Awards
You eat like someone who's 180 and you're going to stay at 180. If you want to get to 200 say, EAT like someone who's 200.

Your last line makes no sense at all its absolutely absurd... you won't gain weight if you don't up the protein. 200g is very low. I'm not surprised your natural gains are topping out.
2500 calories is to maintain my weight. I am eating 3000 calories right now. Gained 5 pounds in the last 3 weeks.

You suggesting I should eat 400 g of protein?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well maybe u r getting fat because u r taking in a ton of carbs. Try upping ur protein and dropping some carbs.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^Yeah like tomahawk is saying def. up protein, no I am not saying to double protein, but 275g protein MINIMUM is a good idea, and do a carb cutoff at 6-7pm that'll help you stay lean.

you gained 5 pounds because of the test booster, that's what you said anyway, if you think your natural gains are that good to gain 5 pounds every 3 weeks then by all means, continue with your current diet.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Well maybe u r getting fat because u r taking in a ton of carbs. Try upping ur protein and dropping some carbs.
I agree I know alot of people who are carb sensitive includeing me lol. Alot of bodybuilding is just trial and error with your body, everyones different. Do what works for you but also take any advice you can ya know

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being the son of a diabetic I am pretty sure I am carb sensitive(plus my gut tells me so everyday).

I take Anabolic Pump on the weekends when I carb load. I plan on getting some Yellow Gold($30 for 150 grams at NP :) ). To replace AP because 150 grams will be about 300 servings at half a gram a serving.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already gave you the nicest advice you are going to get.

yes, there is no need on a first cycle to stack 2 products that do fine on their own.

it may make a difference, it may not. I honestly dont know, and im pretty sure, no one else knows either, even if they think they do.

I personally dont feel a need for support products on cycle. if a product comes with a minimal dose of milk thistle, and n.a.c. in it, great. I worry about my body post cycle.

for a pleasent first cycle, I would recomend you to go with "the one". it comes with 2nd gear for free as a pct, and it's good, and should be enough for this mild compound.

I've done research on protein intake for athletes. bodybuilders, tri athletes, swimmers. and do you know what the great minds say about how much protein intake an athlete should consume on a daily basis. they dont know. it ranges from .8g per lb to 2g per lb. the proces involved in protein metabolism is too complex to have a definate answer.

to find out the latest on protein intake, look up "indicator amino acid technique" and it will show you the mean intake for athletes is around .93g per kilogram of body weight to 1.24g per kilogram of body weight. much lower than previously thought.

any how, you stated you need 2500kcals to maintain. well then you will need an extra 2,000kcals each day to add on a lb each week. (naturally) how your body uses the extra cals, and the source of them will in turn show what kind of weight you put on. (fat or muscle)

this is where an anabolic would come in handy. it would allow your body to use the nutrients to build muscle instead of just storing it as fat, or glycogen to be used for energy later (or never, like most americans)

this long ass post is why I try to keep my answers to questions simple, and short. I could keep going. but why?

if your a healthy adult male with no pre existing medical conditions, and you want to cycle a designer steroid, do enough proper research so you dont have to ask questions like these, and run your cycle the right way. there is so much information at your fingertips with the internet you dont have to post your lack of motivation to search in a forum. bla bla bla

:soapbox:
good luck if you decide to run it.

jkgultimate

Awards
Alright,

I decided I am going to try the Super Mass Capsules. They aren't that potent really if you read the dosages.

So I am going to do this for 4 weeks (One Capsule a day)

Going to take A.I cycle support while on the Super Mass capsules.

PCS 4 weeks once I am done the cycle.

PCT - Nolvedex 4 weeks (20/20/20/20)

Oh, now I need a test booster. Any good ones you guys recommend?

bic

Awards
  • Established
Alright,

I decided I am going to try the Super Mass Capsules. They aren't that potent really if you read the dosages.

Inhibit E is good worked great for me also you will need to up you protein. I do about 368grams a day thats 2x my body weight. Sometimes i might get a little more in but then i feel full to where i can't eat no more but i do eat alot you want more muscle you will have to eat more.I know what caps your talking about for the money of one bottle you can get two of Hdrol for the same price.It would be better to start out on Hdrol to see how your body takes to it trust me i know.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
While I think 200g of protein a day was fine for you(adding 50g couldn't hurt) when you were going the natural route, if you go on cycle you should definitly increase your protein intake.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Alright,

superdrol alone is plenty potent. I would save it if you already have it and run hdrol. Just what myself and quite a few others would do... that is all. MG dosage has nothing to do with how "potent" it is. Potent is needing less mg to do more damage/growth. Superdrol definitely satisfies that.

I think you need to re-think.

jkgultimate

Awards
The PCS and PCT I mentioned above is probably good for a H-drol cycle.

I just need a test booster. I didn't buy the Super Mass caps yet.

Okay, I guess I will go witht he less powerful stuff first.

H drol = 6 weeks (50mg/50mg/50mg/50mg/50mg/50mg) + A.I Cycle Support

The last day of the cycle start PCT - Nolvedex (20mg/20mg/20mg/20mg) + A.I Post Cycle Support

and now, I need some kind of test booster (Shed light on this please)

Going to up the Calories to 4000 and maybe 275g Protein a day to get the maximum gains with this stuff.

Current Training:

Monday = Chest/Triceps (Light for both)
Tuesday = Back/Biceps (heavy back/Light bicep)
Wednesday = Shoulders/Traps - (Heavy to light shoulder/heavy trap workout)
Thursday = Legs/Core (Heavy to light legs, light core)
Friday = Chest/Biceps (Heavy for both)

Weekends off.

So far this has worked great for me. Better than the Madcow 5x5 in terms of muscle mass. I was on the Madcow 5x5 for 20 weeks, got great strength gains, but endurance sucked and didn't get much bigger.

Note: 90% free weights and incorporate the best compound exercises (Flat Bench, squats, deadlifts, barbell shoulders presses etc). I would only use machines as the third exercise or something. For example, I would do heavy squats on leg days (All the way down, no half ass ****) and than do leg presses (Machine) lighter weight higher reps.

bic

Awards
  • Established

H drol = 6 weeks (50/50/50/50/50/50) <-- Dose + A.I Cycle Support

The last day of the cycle start PCT - Nolvedex (20/20/20/20) + A.I Post Cycle Support

and now, I need some kind of test booster.

Going to up the Calories to 4000 and maybe 275g Protein a day to get the maximum gains with this stuff.
Inhibit E check it out worked good for me

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

The last day of the cycle start PCT - Nolvedex (20/20/20/20) + A.I Post Cycle Support

I would change that cycle to 50/50/75/75/75-100/75-100 or something like that. 50mg of Hdrol won't do much of anything. AI PCS is a test booster. Everything looks good. Smart choice BTW.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established

I would suggest maybe bumping the H-drol up to 75 mg after the first week, depending on how you feel on 50mg. Test booster isnt necessary especially if you use nolvadex, though people seem to like stoked, diesel test hardcore, or activate xtreme.

Edit: oops, didn't see the AI post cycle

jkgultimate

Awards
I would change that cycle to 50/50/75/75/75-100/75-100 or something like that. 50mg of Hdrol won't do much of anything. AI PCS is a test booster. Everything looks good. Smart choice BTW.
Oh crap, didn't realize that the AI PCS was a test booster. I should have done a little more research. I been researching like crap on these cycles. So many people overkill the H-drol cycle with all these additional things. I told myself there must be a much easier way than this.

Thank you for all the info, I really appreciate it. I just want to do things the right way without harming myself too badly lol. A little harm comes from any PH, thats why you do all these cycle support/pct/pcs.

So for the finale then:

6 weeks = 50 mg/50 mg/75 mg/75 mg/ 75-100 mg/75-100 mg). I guess the 100 mg is if my body says hey I can go higher than 75 with no sides lol.
6 weeks = A.I Cycle support /w H-drol

Last day of H-drol cycle:

Start PCT Nolvedex (4 weeks) = 20 mg/20 mg/20 mg/20 mg - I read you only need a small dose. Some people don't even use a SERM, but I want to be on the safe side of things

Start A.I PCS (Same time as Nolvedex).

and that's it I guess. You guys give the approval to this proposal, I am going to start soon.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
You should start your PCT the day after your last day of H-drol.

jkgultimate

Awards
Alright,

Everything I said, but delay the PCT/PCS one day after the H-drol cycle. lol. I think I got it now.

darkvard

Awards
I know a lot about diet. The protein intake I have is great for my body weight. I am about 16% body fat so my lean muscle mass is more like 157 pounds.

Not on steroids ,for a natural yes.

Tippster

Awards
Nolva at 20/20/20/20 is gonna kill ALL your oestrogen and this could have bad effects especially on your gains - rather dose it at 20/20/10/10