ph don't stunt growth.

  1. ph don't stunt growth.


    Me and my 4 buddies[17-18years old] ran an m-drol cycle and a couple months later we still grew. This is a big myth that scares kids for not taking them.


    NEG ME THANKS!


  2. Actually, they can. By that age you've probably either reached ~95% of your growth potential and/or androgen saturation was not high enough to elicit bone ossification.

  3. Estrogen causes growth plates to close. It is during puberty that males get high natural test levels and thus it converts to higher estrogen levels and that stops your growth.

    Women have higher estrogen levels and so they stop growing earlier and are shorter

    Steroids that convert to estrogen (like TEST) will stunt your growth. Superdrol however does not convert to estrogen and therefore should not stunt growth.

    Remember that anavar used to be prescribed to kids and it did not stunt growth because var does not aromatize.

    At the OP you don't know what you're talking about, you shouldn't be doing SD when you're 17 and therefore you are a dumbass
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   
       


  4. There are about a million reasons why 17-18 year olds shouldn't take SD. Stunting your growth is pretty far down that list.

  5. OP:Are you really this dumb?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Estrogen causes growth plates to close. It is during puberty that males get high natural test levels and thus it converts to higher estrogen levels and that stops your growth.

    Women have higher estrogen levels and so they stop growing earlier and are shorter

    Steroids that convert to estrogen (like TEST) will stunt your growth. Superdrol however does not convert to estrogen and therefore should not stunt growth.

    Remember that anavar used to be prescribed to kids and it did not stunt growth because var does not aromatize.

    At the OP you don't know what you're talking about, you shouldn't be doing SD when you're 17 and therefore you are a dumbass
    Remember that improper PCT can cause estrogen rebound to rise to the point ossification occurs.

    I concur, the OP is a dumbass

  7. had no side effects and did plenty of research before i started the cycle.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mdrolcycle09 View Post
    had no side effects and did plenty of research before i started the cycle.
    "Research" is irrelevant if you did not learn anything from what you read, and your sources aren't credible.

  9. So much research that you had no idea what causes stunted growth and then made a thread based on false assumptions, GOOD JOB. Join the crowd of n00bs who don't know sh1t about steroids but say "yeah i did tons of research"

    @ Russy yeah that's true you can have elevated estro in PCT if you don't manage it properly
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  10. so much for fulfilling your genetic potential before going to PH's. Should have waited kid.
    You are a dumbass.

  11. for his idea on stunting growth, he is a dumbass,

    but as mad as I get at kids for using them, I dont really know how I should act, due to the fact that if I had access @ 17, 18 to steroids, or even pro hormones like andro, I would have used them. especially test.

    but I didn't, and didn't find out until 23, then didn't do my first cycle until 24. and even with all I've learned, im still new, and dont know enough.

  12. who cares what the kid does. every professional strength athlete or prowrestler you see in there early 20s abviously started steroids young

  13. Quote Originally Posted by chess315 View Post
    who cares what the kid does. every professional strength athlete or prowrestler you see in there early 20s abviously started steroids young
    eh...huh?

    I'm suire there's a point you are trying valiantly to express here, but it's lost in rubbish.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SRS2000 View Post
    There are about a million reasons why 17-18 year olds shouldn't take SD. Stunting your growth is pretty far down that list.
    word.....at 17 i was the same height i am now. but near my genetic potential, knowing what i needed to know about training and diet? hell no. i am not so old that i can't remember what it's like to want things...NOW! and i also remember people saying things like "have patientce" so times i did, some times i didn't but now i understand what they were saying. its a hard concept when your young to try and think 15 years ahead and try and relate to older peoples advise given to you.

  15. Because stunted growth is the only possible side effect of taking AAS as a teen (or otherwise).
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any steroid that does not stunt growth?
    By MTG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 01:34 PM
  2. Stunt Growth?
    By warriors34 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 07:37 AM
  3. leg work out stunt growth?
    By sakes in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 09:03 PM
  4. Does SD or Rebound xt stunt your growth?
    By hallgs56 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 01:33 PM
  5. Did my cousin stunt his growth?
    By newguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 06:44 PM
Log in
Log in