another first time loser

pelicanruck

Awards
long time dweller, first time.
Looking to crack a strength plateau, not concerned about size. Pretty sure this is cool from everything i've researched over a good bit of time, but want to make sure nobody blows me up. First experiance with ds.

E-stane.
week 1- ramp to 30
week 2- 30
week 3- 40
PCT
week 4- reversitol 3x
week 5- reversitol 2x
week 6- reversitol 2x
week 7- reversitol 1x

all throughout
liv52
milk thistle
hawethorne
glu/con/msm
multi
fish oil

nolva available on short notice in emergancy. But in know inherently excited about the purchase. I think the choice of ds and the brevity of cycle should keep my exposure limited as best as i can.

Have been training consistently 5 or so years, usual tricks not working. Change of routine and whatnot. I'm 30, 20% -24%bf in season which i know makes me a total fatass by all bb standards, but im good with me. I need to be 17% ideally. Diet is sufficient for my goals, but I am making strides to improve it.
If i am off base here using a ds specifically for strength gains., please speak up, i wont be offended. thanks for reading

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks good. good luck. im sure you'll love it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i dont think that epi is going to be the best product for strength...but it will definately help. Are you a powerlifter? you mention "in season"? why only three weeks on the epi?