The ONE, Epi, sdrol, or injection?

Davidlee

What do people you prefer. Neighbor wants to do a cycle and he's like 32..?, 225 pounds, been lifting for 5 - 6 years. Does a 5 day split, works daily, has taken 2 cycles of Epi before, and is looking to gain lean muscle while leaning out mid section. What would be best, and where is best place to order. PRice does matter to a certan extent

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good luck finding "The One" it has been discontinued but some sites still have I think, I just dont understand one thing... if he has access to injectables why would he want to take orals? orals are more harsh on your liver than anything else while injecting will get you better results! :think:

Davidlee

hmm, he doesnt have "access" to injections. that would have been the next question.. wher to get them :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
in this case you really have only one question... b/c source posting to discussion is not permitted in this board!

Chucke

Awards
What do people you prefer. Neighbor wants to do a cycle and he's like 32..?, 225 pounds, been lifting for 5 - 6 years. Does a 5 day split, works daily, has taken 2 cycles of Epi before, and is looking to gain lean muscle while leaning out mid section. What would be best, and where is best place to order. PRice does matter to a certan extent
Personally I'd never suggest a PH or injectables to anyone - ever. The most I would do is steer them to this site and let them do their own homework. Otherwise you're going to have to do a lot of hand holding - and the results he's looking for still may not happen. Only he knows what his diet is really like - or if he's ever had high blood pressure - or a problem with lipids / cholesterol...or controlling his anger.

What if he gets gyno doing what you suggest? What if his lipid profile gets really muffed? Are you going to tell him to get bloodwork done before and after the cycle as well? Or what if he looses his temper big time at work or at home?

I don't know man - unless you're very well versed in AAS and know this man extremely well I'd be careful about giving him any specific advice.

Just my two cents.

Davidlee

haha i understand. I could give a **** what he thinks. He asked and I tell. If he doesnt like the results he can throw hands :)