tren/liver

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i was reading on a stie that tren is hard on the liver? i know methyl tren would be, but what about tren base? just curious is all

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Nothing has ever been conculsive one way or the other...

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
There is really nothing pharacologically that would lead one to believe this. I think the speculation came from the low back pain so many people get on tren, which has been currently associated with the high number of androgen receptors in that region of the body and the tightening of the muscles in that region

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
not to any significant degree . seems like its a lil harsher than other injectibles though . methyl tren would be harsh ofcourse , being a methylated compound .

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
one more tren question. i've read that it supresses hpta very hard/fast. Many sites say that nolva isn't enough for pct and that hcg is needed. i was planning on doing nolva for pct. has anyone used nolva for pct after a tren cycle.

i will be doing a test/tren transdermal cycle. no fina dick for me :)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
one more tren question. i've read that it supresses hpta very hard/fast. Many sites say that nolva isn't enough for pct and that hcg is needed. i was planning on doing nolva for pct. has anyone used nolva for pct after a tren cycle.

i will be doing a test/tren transdermal cycle. no fina dick for me :)
How long are you running the tren? And what dosage? And why not injecting?

i recommend you grab some HCG if doing fina for 5-6+ wks, or maybe run the test a week or two after the tren if possible.

Also about the "no fina dick for me," comment you wont know for sure, it has dif effects on dif people, some still get it w/ a ton of test, just hope for the best. ;)

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
ah, good call i'll order another bottle of tgel later and run test for a few weeks longer. i'm not pinning because people thatk now me would FREAK if they knew i was pinning and this is my first cycle on this type of stuff. i'm not comfortable with pinning is my main reason i guess. i might pin later. i'm just hoping this will be a good cycle to get me into it

i'll do 5g test/2g tren in bottle of tgel at 3 sqrts a day-8wks (3 bottles)
5g test in tgel-run that till its out
nolva pct