P90X and ph
- 09-08-2009, 09:36 PM
- 09-08-2009, 10:24 PM
09-09-2009, 02:44 AM
itll be fine. but even with a ph still expect this to be a cutting cycle. its just too high intensity and too much cardio-style workouts to gain signifigant mass. im not saying it cant be done but with the type of training style it is, its not for mass gaining. and that is what most use phs for. if you want it for a cut and to get ripped while getting harder and more vascular this could be a good choice.
09-09-2009, 07:34 AM
try the D-90X program...
90minutes intense training
X-treemely high yet clean calories...
throw in some test, and sounds like a winner to me!!!
09-09-2009, 01:06 PM
09-09-2009, 01:08 PM
09-09-2009, 01:11 PM
09-09-2009, 01:15 PM
09-09-2009, 01:36 PM
09-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By lwb357 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2003, 06:27 AM
- By SLAM in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-20-2003, 01:36 AM
- By Andy2k in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2003, 09:24 PM
- By ironviking in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 13Last Post: 02-03-2003, 05:55 PM
- By Sean in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2003, 09:34 PM