P90X and ph
- 09-08-2009, 09:36 PM
- 09-08-2009, 10:24 PM
- 09-09-2009, 02:44 AM
itll be fine. but even with a ph still expect this to be a cutting cycle. its just too high intensity and too much cardio-style workouts to gain signifigant mass. im not saying it cant be done but with the type of training style it is, its not for mass gaining. and that is what most use phs for. if you want it for a cut and to get ripped while getting harder and more vascular this could be a good choice.
09-09-2009, 07:34 AM
try the D-90X program...
90minutes intense training
X-treemely high yet clean calories...
throw in some test, and sounds like a winner to me!!!
09-09-2009, 01:06 PM
09-09-2009, 01:08 PM
09-09-2009, 01:11 PM
09-09-2009, 01:15 PM
09-09-2009, 01:36 PM
09-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By dedication in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 12-17-2009, 09:01 AM
- By bikeswimlive in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 09-03-2009, 01:24 PM
- By jradermav638 in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 05-14-2009, 11:10 PM
- By underboss22 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2009, 12:08 AM
- By firefighter2032 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2007, 03:11 AM