P90X and ph

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Has anyone done the P90X program and used a ph or aas while on that type of training. I was thinking or running epi or a superdrol clone while doing p90x but not sure if it would be worth it.
Or just do p90x for 3 months then running a bulking cycle afterward.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am right now. But I am pulsing Epi 3 times a week at 50mg. Log is in my sig.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
itll be fine. but even with a ph still expect this to be a cutting cycle. its just too high intensity and too much cardio-style workouts to gain signifigant mass. im not saying it cant be done but with the type of training style it is, its not for mass gaining. and that is what most use phs for. if you want it for a cut and to get ripped while getting harder and more vascular this could be a good choice.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
try the D-90X program...
50mg Dianabol/ed
90minutes intense training
X-treemely high yet clean calories...

throw in some test, and sounds like a winner to me!!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
try the D-90X program...
50mg Dianabol/ed
90minutes intense training
X-treemely high yet clean calories...

throw in some test, and sounds like a winner to me!!!
I like P90 for cutting up, gaining some endurance and changing things up, but no way in hell I would use Dbol/Test while using a mostly bodyweight workouts. (Will you gain something? Of course but the gains ratio would not be worth it.)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like P90 for cutting up, gaining some endurance and changing things up, but no way in hell I would use Dbol/Test while using a mostly bodyweight workouts. (Will you gain something? Of course but the gains ratio would not be worth it.)
Lol reread his post. He said D90X. Saying scrap the P90X and do a Dbol kick started test cycle with lots of lifting.