Testosterone Cream

E

eposada

Awards
Whats up guys? I got my hands on some testosterone cream from a doctor, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to stack this with Epivol or should I do the Epivol alone?

Any advice or criticism is welcome..
Thanks

B

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
how many times have u seen barry bonds at ur doctors office?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have low testosterone? If so your doctor wants to monitor how the cream works through tests and stuff, cycling when first getting on some type of TRT is a bad idea.

Or did you just get some.....

E

eposada

Awards
i just got some from my friends doctor...its in a syringe but without the needle and its white..its supposed to be real good stuff cuz the doctor is known for helping many people with low testosterone

B

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
testosterone cream????..wth?... clearly i'm living in the past.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just Androgel I assume. Nothing that special and not a great conversion rate if using it to try and get supraphysiological amounts from it.

OP: Do you have low test? Sry if I'm confused, just wondering is this legit TRT or for performance use.

E

eposada

Awards
Well i got it from my friend who got it from his doctor since he has low test and yes it is TRT. Thats why im wondering if it would be a good idea to use it alongside epivol??

E

eposada

Awards
no im using it for performance use..like for putting on some muscle

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a very poor candidate for that.....the conversion rate is not that high and takes a good amount of not so great gel. Also don't get it on any women or children, it is dangerous.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I disagree, it depends on the strength of the cream. My father is on a compounded 200mg cream with T levels above 1000+ and it only takes a small quarter sized amount/day. He started on another cream that actually lowered his T, then it required a simple reformulation.

I mean obviously your not going to want to use cream to reach double that number like you would with 400mg/injectable. But, for a base to run epidrol or other PH on top of, sounds like it could work.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I disagree, it depends on the strength of the cream. My father is on a compounded 200mg cream with T levels above 1000+ and it only takes a small quarter sized amount/day.

I mean obviously your not going to want to use cream to reach double that number like you would with 400mg/injectable. But, for a base to run epidrol or other PH on top of, sounds like it could work.
It did not sound like a specially compounded cream from what I could tell (that also can't be cheap :) ). You are right it depends on exactly what it is and the concentration.

For the most part the gels/creams are not the best option for boosting testosterone.

E

eposada

Awards
I found out that its 200mg/ml and he has about 3500mg available for the month.

M

Muscledad

Awards
I know years ago my wife was prescribed a test cream to help her with her libido. I don't remember feeling any effects from it after getting it on me during the deed.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I know years ago my wife was prescribed a test cream to help her with her libido. I don't remember feeling any effects from it after getting it on me during the deed.
Your wife was prescribed testosterone cream o.0:think: