First PH Cycle (H-Drol) - Comments Plz!
- 09-08-2009, 06:00 AM
First PH Cycle (H-Drol) - Comments Plz!
After considering it for a while, reading through the forums over & over & the general discussions with lads in the gym I have decided to try my first PH cycle.
AIMS = Lean / dry look ... increase in lean mucle mass / lowering of BF.
After asking some advice from ********************* I have opted to go with a 'pre packaged' cycle - this is basically:
CEL H-Drol - 60 Tabs
AI Cycle Support
AI Post Cycle Support
I have also purchased some additonal Milk Thistle to load up for 7 days prior to starting the H-Drol.
I was planning to run the following:
7 Days Prior = Milk Thistle loading
Days 1 to 5 = 25Mg's
Days 6 to 20 = 50Mg's
Days 21 to 30 = 75Mg's
'CYCLE SUPPORT' TO BE TAKEN DAILY THROUGHOUT THE CYCLE AS INSTRUCTED
'Post Cycle Support' to start straight after cycle as per recommended instructions.... At this point I was also going to go with a natural test booster (Previously I have ejoyed the effects of STOKED)
I would like to stress that this is my first cycle/experience with PH's ... I have used natural test boosters in the past and enjoyed the results.
I realise from the forums that 4 weeks might not be long enough for the cycle and 6 weeks might be more recommended - I will evaluate this around week 3 ... if I feel that the H-Drol hasnt fully kicked in then I will go with an extra week or two.
I have read conflicting reports regarding the possible sides and needing some 'Nolva' handy in case I see/feel some gyno flairing up etc.
Some people say that its always recommended to have handy - others seem to stress that H-Drol at a max of 75mg is still too mild for serious issues !!!!
Can anyone offer any straight forward advice on this matter please.
1) Is the cycle looking ok with the steady increase from 25mg to 75mgs or would I be better to just run a standard 50mgs throughout?
2) While on the cycle I was planning to continue with my prework out supplement -PRIMED - As I enjoy the energy and pumps .... is there anything else (standard creatine for example) that you would throw into the mix?
3) I want to be safe but I dont want to go over the top with the PCT ... I have read that too many PCT supplements can have just as negative effect as too few.
The way I am seeing it is that this 'cycle package' was put together to cover ALL bases ... therefore aside from a little 'tweaking' I should be good to go.
Do you agree?
Cheers in advance for your help & feed back.
- 09-08-2009, 06:36 AM
- 09-08-2009, 09:18 PM
I have heard that you should preload CS and run Inhibit-e in your pct.
Here is a sample cycle from another thread on here. The numbers indicate the week of the cycle. This guy started out at 50mg for the first 2 weeks then bumped up to 75mg. Im thinking you should just start with 50mg.
Good luck man! I am sure someone else with chime in with more good advice.
1. CEL Cycle Assist 4tabs 2x per day with meals
2. HDrol 1tab 2x per day, Cycle Assist 4tabs 2x day 4 hrs after HDrol
3. HDrol 1tab 2x per day, Cycle Assist 4tabs 2x day 4 hrs after HDrol
4. HDrol 1tab 3x per day, Cycle Assist 4tabs 2x day 4 hrs after HDrol
5. HDrol 1tab 3x per day, Cycle Assist 4tabs 2x day 4 hrs after HDrol
6. HDrol 1tab 3x per day, Cycle Assist 4tabs 2x day 4 hrs after HDrol
7. HDrol 1tab 3x per day, Cycle Assist 4tabs 2x day 4 hrs after HDrol
8. InhibitE 3x day, PCT Assist 3tab 2x day 12 hrs apart, Liver Assist 3 tabs 2x day
9. InhibitE 2x day, PCT Assist 3tab 2x day 12 hrs apart, Liver Assist 3 tabs 2x day
10. InhibitE 2x day, PCT Assist 3tab 2x day 12 hrs apart, Liver Assist 3 tabs 2x day
11. InhibitE 1x day, PCT Assist 3tab 2x day 12 hrs apart, Liver Assist 3 tabs 2x day
09-09-2009, 01:04 AM
If this is your first time PH use... DO NOT start at 50mgs you have the right idea by working your way up from 25mgs up. everyones body reacts differently. heres what I would run if i were in your shoes.....
Cycle support 2/2/2/2
Post Cycle Support/cycle support
09-09-2009, 03:56 AM
Cheers to everyone for the feedback.
Snowed under at work so Im not going to have time to do a log.
However I was thinking of getting the GF to take some before & after pics.
I will then make a note at the end of each week what changes/effects etc I noticed and at the end I will put it all together into one thread.
It will at least then give others in my shoes (first PH cycle) something to look at and have an idea whether I did it right or got it wrong (fingers crossed its not the later!!!)
Looking forward to getting going now.
Been feeling really strong in the gym recently & even with just good eating & good workouts I have been noticing the changes ... feeling more pumped / solid .... Adding the cycle into the mix should hopefully really set the ball rolling ;-)
09-10-2009, 05:16 PM
09-10-2009, 05:24 PM
so with hdrol there should not be a need for a SERM??? I was debating btween epistane or hdrol for my first run but most ppl are saying do a SERM for pct for the Epi..so you guys dont think it would be as neccessary for the Hdrol??
Thanks, and sorry to highjack bro, just wanna learn along with ya
09-10-2009, 05:45 PM
09-10-2009, 05:48 PM
so h-drol is considered better than epi or is it all a matter of opinion. I cant figure out what I want to take
09-10-2009, 06:12 PM
09-10-2009, 08:28 PM
if you are going up to 75-100mg of hdrol and exceeding 4 weeks of use i would suggest using a SERM in PCT. its not wise to OTC it at this point.
09-10-2009, 09:24 PM
09-11-2009, 04:43 AM
No worries about the Hi-Jack fellas - its good to see some open useful discussion for the newbies to PH cycling.
Although this is my first cycle & I have a massive learning curve ahead of me I have researched till im blue in the face about all the different recommendations - SERM or not etc for PCT .... At the end of the day the general rule seems to have been clarified here.
IF YOU ARE DOING A NEWBIE CYCLE WITH LOW DOSING - 25mgs or 50mgs or even a few final days at 75mgs ... long as you are sticking with a nice short sweet cycle (up to 4 weeks ish) then a SERM is hopefully not required.
I fully understand all the comments about having some NOLVA or CLOMID on hand just in case - HOWEVER - For UK based people - it appears that its just as hard to locate & purchase some NOLVA or CLOMID as it is to lay your hands on some 'real PH gear'
So that been the case - If I was needing to get to an online pharmacy to purchase the SERM then I would have gone to them for the official cycle in the first place ...... NOT SURE THAT MAKES 100% SENSE BUT HOPEFULLY YOU WILL GET THE IDEA.
Either way - I have now received my full order (except my test booster/estrogen blocker for PCT - that still been decided upon)
I have decided to start my cycle next Monday after 6 days of loading the Cycle Support.
I am going to run:
5 days at 25mgs
15 days at 50mgs
Then make the decision to go to 75mgs for 8 days till finish
or if feeling/looking good then I will continue at 50mgs till finish.
For PCT im sticking with the 'A.I. Post Cycle Assist' & a yet to be decided
Test Booster/Estrogen Inhibitor - something along the lines of 'Blue Up' or 'ATD'
Roll on Monday anyway to get going - cant wait to throw myself into it - eat like a monster / train like an animal and hopefully grow like a 'tree' ;-)
Catch up with you all soon when I post the before/after pics & a receiew of how it went.
Enjoy your training - WillowUK.
09-11-2009, 12:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By swoody in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2010, 03:56 AM
- By Brian BigEvil in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-03-2010, 10:54 PM
- By jackofall in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2008, 07:13 PM
- By quadrato in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-11-2008, 12:10 PM