cutting with anabolics

quakebks

Awards
i asked this a long long time ago with not much reply, i was wondering if your diets in check for a cut and you use a anabolic oral or injectible could you lose more than two pounds a week without the loss of muscle? meaning with extreme cardio could more than 2lbs be sufficient because it seems your body would stay anabolic(per say) enough that muscle couldnt be used? hope that made since, couldnt find the right words.

sonicwaste

Awards
i asked this a long long time ago with not much reply, i was wondering if your diets in check for a cut and you use a anabolic oral or injectible could you lose more than two pounds a week without the loss of muscle? meaning with extreme cardio could more than 2lbs be sufficient because it seems your body would stay anabolic(per say) enough that muscle couldnt be used? hope that made since, couldnt find the right words.
I would choose extreme diet over extreme cardio. It depends on your starting point, if you are capable of losing more than 2lbs per week. If you are 18% body fat, sure you could lose more than 2lbs of fat mass per week. If you are 12%, likely not going to happen.

I'm not sure what you mean about extreme cardio though. There is no need for taking cardio to extreme levels, no need at all. It can be counterproductive. Cardio is important, but overdoing it can make your progress tragic. Depending on your chosen diet mixture of low intensity cardio couple with brief stints of HIIT cardio is beneficial.

You will have better results from perfect diet than from a "good or great" diet with extreme cardio.

I hope that makes sense.

As far as AAS goes... my philosophy is simple on a cut.... In the beginning stages use the lowest dose possible to remain anabolic/anti-catabolic. Use low dose to generate 85% of your progress, then once you get in range of 10% and lower, then kick in the full cycle.

For instance the first phase of my cutting run was 200mg test per week. Then I add another substance for 4-6 weeks. Back down to 200mg test until I got to 10%...

Then for my shred down under 10%, that's where I want the heavy cycle to begin: 50/50/50 Test/Tren/Masteron ed.

Reason behind that philosophy is 2 things: 1) saves your gear for when you really need it 2) cutting always takes longer than you think... This way you save your prime cycle for when you look the best. It's just another way of staying safe and not having to stay on large amounts of AAS for long periods of time.

I've found I can cut on as little as 150-200mg test along with taking something that lowers SHBG like unleahsed, proviron, or 25-50mg winstrol ed.

That's just my new philosophy.

quakebks

Awards
what i meant is have a strict diet and when doing cardio do like a hour and a half. which would most likely put you over 2lbs a week if your diets straight. since your on an anabolic would it be okay to lose more than 2lbs a week?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id say on strong anabolics and everything is perfect you can lose 2-2.5 pounds per week with out fear of muscle loss,

however how it usually goes is 1% bodyfat every 2 weeks until you start to get into the 6-11% bf range then it is more tedious and you may end up loosing muscle as well as longer time to lose the body fat.

id stay away from "extreme" cardio depending on diet ect.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
id say on strong anabolics and everything is perfect you can lose 2-2.5 pounds per week with out fear of muscle loss,

however how it usually goes is 1% bodyfat every 2 weeks until you start to get into the 6-11% bf range then it is more tedious and you may end up loosing muscle as well as longer time to lose the body fat.

id stay away from "extreme" cardio depending on diet ect.
exactly...but it also depends on how your body reacts to the compounds. i am on Test E and EQ right now, and it wasnt supposed to be a cutting cycle, just something to regain strength and help my shoulder out after surgery a year ago, and i am down to 220lbs, i started at 252. any anabolic can be used for w/e reason. arnold used to cut on Deca and Dbol.

diet should be in check, and to prevent alot of muscle lose, do not do intense cardio. do a good pace. don't go as fast as you can, but fast enough to know that you are working. basically, as fast as you can go without disrupting your speech if you were holding a conversation.