Pulsing: sdrol or epi? how do you decide?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Im looking seriously now into a pulse and my choices are either epi or sdrol.

i know traditionally sdrol is great to maintaining muscle on a cut or bulking, and epi for recomping.

however, my goal is to slowly bulk (with the pulse) and avoid a SERM in PCT.

With this in mind, would Sdrol pulsing be more suitable? or have people seen comparable results with epi?

Thanks guys!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would go for Superdrol

You won't know how it works until you try them man. Seriously with all the threads you've made... in this amount of time you could have tried one out and be halfway through a cycle. There's only one way to find out how it's going to work for you that's the bottom line. No one can tell you what's going to work better for you, it's all bull**** and speculation. I like Superdrol because it's way more powerful, Epi didn't give me any gains.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I started a fresh thread on this because the previous threads usually got the 'why pulse' atittude and deviated off course

the only other question i wanted to resolve (it seems dosing is m,w,f, at 30mg a pop and at 3-4 weeks assess for progress is pretty common) is what AI to use and when (ie everyday or only on off days (both at night))

I was considering ATD or 6bromo.

The only problem is, as mentioned in my other thread is whether to use it on off days, and if i go with 6bromo what dose?

Please help!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
SD would be way more effecte to pulse. your body can handle alot more than ppl make it out to be. hurry up and get to lifting lol. with some SD.

flying mare

Awards
For what it's worth, my training partner and I both pulsed epi at 30mg on a 2 days on, 2 days off basis. I used 25mg ATD (SNS InhibitE) on off days, he used 25mg 6bromo (AX aPCT). We both gained about 8 pounds. We chose epi as this was our first experience with any steroids.

If I was going to do another pulse cycle I would consider replacing the AI with an estrogen channeling agent such as I3C (see dinoiii's articles 'PCT: A Clinicians View' over on lean bulk for technical definitions etc.). Alternatively I would consider running a straight cycle of something relatively mild with OTC PCT and appropriate support supps.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Found this on page 58!

Best AIs for test boosting are: 6-Br > ATD > Form > 6-Oxo

Best cortisol antagonists mg/mg are: AET > 7-OH > 7-Oxo > DHEA
For 6br (advanced PCT) is 25mg suitable taken for off days (at night) or should more be taken? or should it be taken every day

flying mare

Awards
I believe he suggests off days only for an AI. If I remember rightly 25mg is sufficient but you can dose higher if desired. You do need to consider how much you wish to suppress estrogen over the course of the pulse and the effects this will have on you.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
i was planning on using 25mg 6bro on off days only (at night) and then for a PCT:

4 weeks of Act Xtreme (test booster)
2 weeks of 25mg of 6br a day

a good safety net? or just too weak/short

+

Yeah, it does make a slight difference in the long run. These are the most optimal:

M,W,F - Can't go wrong with this one!

2 days on, 2-3 days off - Great if you w/o 3.5-4x/wk instead of 3.
I train 4x a week on a 4 way split... but the MWF technique is tried and tested - should i just stick with that seeing as its my 1st pulse?

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
Just pick one and go with it. I've had decent results with both on pulses, although the SD is probably better for strength. I've gone as long as 5 weeks with nothing on off days and no PCT and I've been fine.
Pick one and run it for 4 weeks or so 3x/week at a moderate dose and see how things go. Have some things available for PCT if case you need it, but keep things simple the first time so you know what works and what doesn't.

flying mare

Awards
I agree with the 'pick one and go with it' approach. I started with M-W-F and then switched to 2-on, 2-off and both seemed to work. At the end of the day it's still more important to get your training, nutrition and sleep dialled in if you want to get the most out of the pulse. PCT seems fine. Get started, good luck and enjoy the results.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
ok, ill stik with the mwf approach, ive read that being done a lot more

what do you recon to the 25mg of 6bro on off days only? enough?

and 2 weeks of 6bromo too?

thanks!

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
bumping for help for extra info on my AI idea

thanks guys

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
ok, ill stik with the mwf approach, ive read that being done a lot more

what do you recon to the 25mg of 6bro on off days only? enough?

and 2 weeks of 6bromo too?

thanks!
bumping for extra help on this - is 25mg enough?

It seems 25mg of ATD is, but is 25mg of 6br enough when I see people doing 2-4 caps of HDX2 which is 50mg/cap

Thanks again

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
bumping for extra help on this - is 25mg enough?

It seems 25mg of ATD is, but is 25mg of 6br enough when I see people doing 2-4 caps of HDX2 which is 50mg/cap

Thanks again
In my opinion this isn't a critical part of a 3x/week pulse, so I would think 25mg would be fine. Many people seem to do fine pulsing without this, so I don't think a large dose is all that critical.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks srs,

it seems 6br is preferred by Dr D, but i figure, even if i have to resort to buying atd (because of stock issues) at 50mg for pct (just to be safe) libido should be safe

NB: Im going to try and order HDX2 which is better value, but each cap is dosed at 50mg of 6br, but failing this, ill go for the ATD at 25mg/off day

The 6-Br would be great for this. I have used ATD when on and it definitely attenuates shutdown. A 6-Br bases product, especially with a cAMP booster too like Hyperdrol would be perfect. Just use it at low doses, like half the label recommendation or only on off days. That should be plenty for some extra insurance. Even just 1 cap a day would probably just to be safe.

Assuming I can get the HDX2, i was planning on using it for a further 2 weeks after the pulse at 50mg a day to act as a mini AI PCT

But overall everything ok?

I would like to place the order this weekend

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 5
50Magnum Anabolics 1
Anabolics 69
grega60438 Anabolics 2