How long dose Magna drol stay in your system?

borje

Awards
I wanna start a cycle of Magna drol but first I wanna know how long it stays in your body?

Thanks for any help

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why dont you tell us whats in it, that will help.

borje

Awards
Sorry, it´s:

3,2-C]pyrazole-5alpha-Etioallocholane-17beta Tetrahydropyranol 30mg
17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol 10mg
It´s made by BOSC Enterprises

Thanks

borje

Awards
Prostanazol 30mg
Phera-phlex 10mg

Thanks again!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just a estimate, but around an 8-10hr half life for this, so possibly be out of your system in 24hrs. but everyone is different.

why do you ask?

borje

Awards
I might be tested for some competitions and wanna be on the safe side. Somebody said it could stay for 3-6 weeks but that sound very long for this? What do you think?

Thanks for your help

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, orals are fast acting. you ever see anyone start pct after a cycler of pheraplex 3 weeks after their last dose?

no. they start it that night, or the morning after.

but anyhow, there is no way to have an exact number as these are designer steroids your dealing with, and there are no current studies done on them

orals tend to be out of your system fast, but there is no exact way to tell.

why would you use steroids if your tested for them anyway? thats just stupid.

borje

Awards
Your right, it´s stupid. So what you saying is that it won´t take 3-6 weeks but it´s no way to be really sure?

borje

Awards
wow, that sounds great! Thanks I appreciete your time!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ummmm....you probably need to look into this a little more if your going to be advising people on drug testing there Jbry....you have just given this gentleman information that very well could lead him to failing a drug test. There is a big difference between the half life of a steroid and the detection time of a steroid. That being said...Madol aka...phera cant be found in a urine screen, but prostanzonal most likely can...if the federation or league he is affiliated with chose to test for that. With this compound being a non-alkylated form of winstrol it very well could have some of its metabolites show up as such in a drug screen. Winstrol has a detection time of 4-6 weeks if im remembering correctly. So in short...yes op, this can stay with you for quite some time.

borje

Awards
ahhh thanks for the input. Yeah, I have gotten some diffrent answears on the detection time. I didn´t think the OTC PH was gonna stay in you for that long, is there any way to find out for sure?

Thanks

shtexas

Awards
I failed a performance test 2 weeks after stopping magna. I failed for stanozolol.

borje

Awards
I´m sorry to hear that. How did you like Magna?

shtexas

Awards
I love it personally. I respond really well to the phera in it.

borje

Awards
Did you only lift or did you do cardio also? What kind of test was it you fail if don´t mind I ask?

borje

Awards
Is´nt Stanozolol the same as Winstrol? If so, the detection time should be 3 weeks right? Magna drol= Winstrol? Pls help

Thanks

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
if I was testing an athelete, I would test hormone levels....if T comes back super-low I know he's shut himself down with steroids. Plus, steroids leave metabolites that can be detected. Theres certainly a huge difference between the effective half-life and the left overs floating around.

Smoking a bowl of green lasts 4 hrs. The THC can be detected for a few days to a few weeks depending on your fat content. Steroids are fat-soluble right? So I'd assume they could definitely stay in your system a good long while.

I like steroids. I use steroids. However, I think its retarded, unfair, how they are used in sports. Using steroids for a sport really does create a disadvantage. It becomes a chemical competition. Who can handle the longest cycle on m-drol. Who can go the longest without PCT. Who can maintain the most of their gains. Tons of guys do this crap that I know, even on the University of Alabama football team in off-seasons. Its fine to do steroids if you are doing them for yourself, but doing them to hit a ball harder is just retarded imo. I don't know why everyone is so dumbfounded at how Defensive linemen are now 300lbs when 30 yrs ago they were 200lbs.

By the way, Phera-plex would show up as DMT. Dimethyltestosterone.

I would say your best bet would be some kind of detox. Try, I think its called, sonny's number 7. I have a bunch of friends who have used it for drug tests on probation...works in a matter of days and its not a masker like most other crap. Its basically some kind of clay that literally flushes everything out of your body. It has some side effects but would probably work.

borje

Awards
k, but did´nt "shtexas" say that he failed for stanozolol and that´s winstrol, right?