M1,4ADD

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Im getting ready for my next cycle, I want to run M1,4ADD but want to bridge to another compound, just not sure what. Interested to see what others have run. What would you guys suggest? Im kinda interested in bridging with P-mag, like the cycle in the cycle info section, that sounds fun. For the record i've ran Tren (19-nor), Phera, M-drol, Havoc, and H-drol in the past, and looking to run a different compound. thanks

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Im getting ready for my next cycle, I want to run M1,4ADD but want to bridge to another compound, just not sure what. Interested to see what others have run. What would you guys suggest? Im kinda interested in bridging with P-mag, like the cycle in the cycle info section, that sounds fun. For the record i've ran Tren (19-nor), Phera, M-drol, Havoc, and H-drol in the past, and looking to run a different compound. thanks
i've ran M1,4ADD before, wasn't impressed either. i would pick something stronger to bridge to.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
i've ran M1,4ADD before, wasn't impressed either. i would pick something stronger to bridge to.
Really, what were your gains? You think it was bunk? When you say bridge to something stronger, you saying like Superdrol?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Really, what were your gains? You think it was bunk? When you say bridge to something stronger, you saying like Superdrol?
my gains were minimal. bunk? not sure. maybe effective at a high dose, i can not remember what dose i ran it at, it was a while ago. but a bridge into SD would be good....but i'm a big fan of SD

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
my gains were minimal. bunk? not sure. maybe effective at a high dose, i can not remember what dose i ran it at, it was a while ago. but a bridge into SD would be good....but i'm a big fan of SD
right on, I ran SD last dec., you think it would be to soon to run it again?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
anybody else have experience with M1,4ADD? or suggestions on what to stack it with?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If it's true that it has a 15% conversion rate to Dbol then it is horribly underdosed. You would need to dose around 200mg a day to get good gains out of it.

A decent Dbol standalone could would be something like 30mg for 5 weeks maybe 6 weeks.

Unfortunately this corresponds to about 7 caps of M14add a day, for 5 weeks it would take 4 bottles to run.

So if you run 1 bottle, I wouldn't expect much.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
If it's true that it has a 15% conversion rate to Dbol then it is horribly underdosed. You would need to dose around 200mg a day to get good gains out of it.

A decent Dbol standalone could would be something like 30mg for 5 weeks maybe 6 weeks.

Unfortunately this corresponds to about 7 caps of M14add a day, for 5 weeks it would take 4 bottles to run.

So if you run 1 bottle, I wouldn't expect much.
for sure, I was thinking running it at like 150mg. I didn't think dbol only cycles were recommended here, I mean I know people who have done so, but on this site seems like everybody says stack with test or don't bother. I would love to run a test cycle, but unfortunetly I don't have a reliable source right now, or the cash for running a proper cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
People say don't do Dbol only cycles because the gains are fast over a short period of time and therefore hard to keep compared to 3 months on injectables. However most of the cycles done on AM are strictly oral cycles and people can keep a good amount of the gains.

I think there's nothing wrong with Dbol only. It's like a Phera cycle.

One of the big reasons people say if you're doing Dbol to add test is because Dbol is an illegal AAS so if you can get Dbol you can probably get Test. I think the majority of users on AM don't have access to AAS and thus rely on "PHs."

Tagio

Awards
how about stacking it at a lower dose, like 90mg, with something more potent but 'dry' like SD or epi?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
how about stacking it at a lower dose, like 90mg, with something more potent but 'dry' like SD or epi?
in my experience stacking something "wet" and something "dry" is like trying to drown a shark. don't get me wrong, in the past it kind of made sense to me to try that. dry and wet thus minimizing the wet look with something dry, but in the end one should choose one or the other. if a bulk is what you want then fine, if a recomp or cut is what you want then fine, but choose one.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, the "15% conversion rate" thrown around came from a study on 4-androstenediol in a petri dish. There's a chance that something like M1,4ADD has a better rate due to it being a 17aa-methyl and having nearly 100% bioavailibilty and a longer half-life than a non-methyl. As far as gains/results, another thing to consider is the activity of M1,4ADD itself without converting. It should have some anabolic activity, and itself does not aromatize (that will come from what is converted to dbol).

I can't speak from experience on this one, but feedback I've read in the past has the dose starting at 90mgs/day. I don't recall if that was typically stacking or not.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven't seen enough logs to gauge what the likely conversion must be. But based on what i've read people say to use 120mg as a minimum, which is still twice CEL's dose.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never used m14add. and dont care about the conversion. I believe, if any does convert, it will be a small amount.

this compound is active on it's own, just like hdrol is active on it's own, and promag is active on it's own.

I think people forget that with their hopes and dreams of "running an illegal steroid"

people having "tbol" in their eyes when they are running hdrol.

look, if you want to run dbol, or hdrol, or even methyl clostebol, just buy it and run it, instead of being dissastisfied with less gains from a suposed prosteroid, that is active all by itself and has it's own properties and charactistics.

m14add is best run at 90 plus mg's. and is wet.

halodrol-50 clones are best (for most) at 75 plus mg's and is dry.

dbol is best at 40-50mg.

o.t. is the same dosage.

do you see what im getting at? hope so.

anyway, to answer the ops question, why dont you bridge it into an hd clone. wet compound, bridged into a dry one. solidify the gains.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
look, if you want to run dbol, or hdrol, or even methyl clostebol, just buy it and run it...
Except methylclostebol was never commerically produced, so you won't be able to buy that one. ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Except methylclostebol was never commerically produced, so you won't be able to buy that one. ;)
but you can buy oxyguno which has 11-oxo-methylclostebol.

According to the label, the active ingredient in Oxyguno is an anabolic called 11-oxo-methylclostebol. This steroid
is mentioned in Julius Vida’s bible of anabolic agents. According to this hallowed standard reference book of androgen lovers, 11-oxo-methylclostebol only has seven percent of the androgen effect of testosterone and at least 850 percent of the anabolic effect of testosterone. Hallelujah!

That's what the doping doctors in the DDR thought as well. They did experiments in the eighties with an analogue of the super-anabolic: 11b-hydroxy-methylclostebol. In the secret files of the DDR, doctors also referred to the anabolic as Substanz XII. The drug hadn’t even undergone safety tests on rats, but the East Germans gave it to their athletes. The drugs was called Substanz XII. The East Germans even kept this obscure anabolic secret from their comrades in the USSR.

To cut a long story short, the lab that analysed the contents of the blue Oxyguno lozenges found both anabolics. If we had to bet on it, we’d put our money on the Spectra Force Research factory having wanted to make the 11-oxo-analogue from the 11b-hydroxy-analogue. It is easier to get 11b-hydroxy steroid raw materials than 11-oxo steroid raw materials

Above left is 11-oxo-methylclostebol, the substance in Oxyguno according to the label. On the right is 11b-hydroxy-methylclostebol alias Substanz XII
from ergo log