SARM Info

xink

Awards
  • Established
I just read this thread where there were a number of references made to SARM's which I hadn't read about before... Anyway, I just spent the last couple of hours reading up on them both on and outside this site and they look pretty amazing overall!

For anyone interested, here is a good write-up I found on SARM's:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Making Testosterone Obsolete – a look at SARMs
By Anthony Roberts​

Sitting on my desk next to a pile of books, magazines and half eaten Chinese food is the future of athletics in a bottle. And it didn’t even involve harvesting Michael Phelps’ DNA.

The bottle itself is unassuming enough; less than four inches high, royal blue, medicine-dropper-top shrink wrapped around, and half filled with fluid. There are small crystals stretching far above the line where the liquid has stopped, a sign that the amateur chemist who suspended the active powder in poly(ethylene) glycol didn’t get it to totally dissolve. Swirling it around makes the crystals float awkwardly and retreat back into the viscous oil; my own clandestine performance enhancing snow globe.

It’s not from BALCO, and it’s not some new undetectable steroid. It’s not even a steroid. It’s better.

Anabolic steroids work by stimulating a receptor within the body called (you guessed it) the androgen receptor. Most of the effects athletes experience on steroids has to do with this steroid/receptor interaction. This innocuous looking bottle on my desktop is filled with something that has the ability to stimulate the androgen receptor and yet isn’t a steroid. It’s called a SARM, or Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator.

And it’s the future of sports doping.

The idea behind SARMs is to find an effective replacement for anabolic steroids, that are more user friendly. Most people who take testosterone either inject it or use a cream. Neither method is particularly convenient. Injections either require weekly trips to the doctor’s office, or learning how to do it yourself – and for most people self injecting conjures up images of a strung out Kurt Cobain. Creams require…well, rubbing cream on daily.

SAMS are not new idea, but rather a new approach to an old problem.

The first anabolic steroid to be synthesized was testosterone. It is both highly anabolic (muscle building) and androgenic (causing male sexual traits). Testosterone remains the gold standard of steroids, i.e. all steroids are measured on an anabolic:androgenic rating against testosterone (which itself is scored at a perfect 100:100). But it’s far from ideal. It converts to estrogen and Dihydrotestosterone. Estrogen causes water retention and the development of breast tissue (yes, in males). Dihydrotestosterone causes acne, prostate enlargement, and hair loss.

So although testosterone is the gold standard, there are problems with it. Science has been working for decades to sort them out.

Dianabol was the first real contender to solving the evils inherent with testosterone. It’s an oral steroid that converts to estrogen at half the rate of regular testosterone. However, to make a steroid orally effective, the basic four ring carbon structure of it needs to be modified – and this causes the new compound to stress the liver. You can’t stay on Dianabol (or any oral steroid) for very long, and ultimately this is why people tend to prefer injections (or cream) to oral steroids.

Throughout the ‘50s and ‘60s, thousands of different anabolic steroids were synthesized, all in an effort to find the Holy Grail – a steroid that is both highly anabolic and doesn’t cause side effects. No such steroid currently exists, although several come agonizingly close. There were steroids that didn’t convert to estrogen and steroids that didn’t convert to Dihydrotestosterone, yet the side effects remained.

Trenbolone converts to neither estrogen nor DHT, and has nightmarish side effects on some people: uncontrollable sweats, insomnia, and a cough that tastes like tin. Deca-Durabolin, considered one of the mildest steroids available can cause impotence. Out of those thousands of synthesized steroids, less than a few dozen are still sold on the legitimate market (Trenbolone is not one of them). Most of the research was filed away and forgotten about. Today, the few steroids still available are prescribed for hormone replacement therapy (in men) and for diseases with wasting conditions.

The Holy Grail was never found – until now.

SARMs, the theory goes, would give you the good without the bad: the cream without the milk, the Damon without the Affleck (or the Garner without the Affleck, if you prefer).

They’ve been on the underground radar for years, along with ubiquitous rumors about their presence in the United States. Don Caitlin, the world’s premier anti-doping scientist told me that the problem in keeping up with doping is that he’s seeing drugs in a lab rat one day, and athletes the next. There’s no lag time any more, he said, exasperated.

And there’s still no reliable test for Growth Hormone or Insulin-like Growth Factor, and more performance enhancing drugs are hitting tracks and gyms daily.

SARMs aren’t on the National Import Alert List, so United States Customs isn’t looking for them yet. They’re not even illegal. Some doctors-in-the-know have heard about them, and the black market is scrambling to secure a reliable pipeline. China, now that the Olympics are over, is the most likely choice. The bottle on my desk started its life somewhere in China, made its way through Texas (by way of Houston), and then ended up in New Jersey. I know this because my bottle included something called, in chemistry jargon, a C.O.A. – a certificate of analysis. The document assured me that it was indeed a SARM.

Oliver Caitlin (yes, Don’s son) couldn’t test it for me. There’s no existing standard in the USA – and they’d need one to test it against. They have no plans to develop such a test, but where did you get it, Oliver wanted to know. I know a guy who knows a guy…

Just in case you’re guessing: The guy I know isn’t former BALCO chemist Patrick Arnold, who is also well aware of SARMs. He has been in touch with my supplier numerous times, in a thus far fruitless attempt to procure some for himself. Mr. Arnold tells us that by bypassing the classic four-ring steroidal structure, SARMs may well be undetectable for a very long time.

“This is the type of thing they use in the development of SARMS…Why confine you[rself] to the four ring structure of steroids when that is too easy for the drug testers to figure out? And (in the case of legit medicine) too politically incorrrect.”

Of course, Patrick is correct. Using testosterone for androgen replacement therapy (which is a recognized medical condition) makes you a steroid user. Like me. But…this little blue bottle I have…well, that’s not a steroid at all. So I made the decision to use it.

I hoped that the amateur chemist who mixed it up didn’t use Chinese poly(ethylene) glycol. You see, ethylene glycol and diethylene glycol are both toxic and deadly. The former is used in anti-freeze, and the latter is found in Chinese manufactured toothpaste that the FDA will not allow into America. Too toxic, they say.

Not minty enough, I say.

Theoretically SARM use should improve strength and muscle mass on par with straight testosterone. The side effects are supposed to minimal if not nonexistant, mere fractions of what you see from steroids – SARMs don’t convert to estrogen or DHT, and they don’t inhibit your own testosterone production as much as steroids do. I’m familiar with how testosterone feels, at least subjectively; for the past three years, I’ve been on supervised testosterone therapy.

And I’m not alone. Baby-Boomer aged clients have been flocking to doctors in record numbers for testosterone and other goodies, euphemistically labeled anti-aging medication. Aging, it should be noted, is not recognized as a medical condition – and the American Medical Association doesn’t recognize anti-aging as a legitimate specialty. Still, it’s a multi-million dollar niche. But there’s a problem…there’s always a problem…

Testosterone is naturally occurring…and therefore not patentable, or profitable for big pharmaceutical companies. Any company can produce and sell testosterone (and most steroids at this point, because the patents have expired). There’s just no money to be made in testosterone, and with the baby boom generation getting older and feeling worse every morning, this presents a huge problem.

SARMs are a win/win situation for the pharmaceutical companies developing them: they’re patentable, they tap into an already existing market, and they can charge an arm and a leg for them.

“They are simply a ‘politically correct’ alternative to anabolic steroids” said Patrick Arnold. “They don't have the steroid structure therefore they are not steroids, yet they are pharmacologically pretty much exactly the same as steroids.”

So I stopped taking my own prescription testosterone. I cleaned out for a couple of months, so that there was no lingering exogenous (outside) testosterone in my body and took my first SARM dose. I only received a month’s supply, and when its acrid chemical taste hit my mouth, I wished the month was over. On the underground market, many oral products are sold as liquids, even when their legitimate counterpart is a pill. Buying a large pill press now requires having your name put into a federal database – not a wise move for someone operating on the black market.

SARMs are almost 100% absorbed orally, but aren’t liver toxic like most oral steroids are. I took one milliliter each day, or 100 milligrams (this is slightly over 1mg/kg of bodyweight in my case). This is the dose most comparable to a replacement dose of testosterone, and enough to see results.

It worked exactly as advertised – testosterone without the usual testosterone-side effects. I didn’t gain much weight, but I found myself getting stronger beginning at week two and counting. I could have used ten times as much and still tested clean – easily. A professional athlete using this stuff would have a huge advantage over his clean competitors…if there remains such a thing.

The cost for my personal supply of this new drug was almost double what you could expect to pay for a similar amount of “regular” (and now passé) testosterone. This is not something that pharmaceutical companies have failed to notice, and if we see this drug hitting the legitimate American market (as it’s already on the black market, clearly), expect to see a price tag that reflects the convenience and research that went into research and development – and then some.

Undetectable, convenient, and potent – SARMs are what will replace anabolic steroids in the Olympics of tomorrow. And by tomorrow I mean yesterday, because they’re already here and available.

Besides, testosterone is so…2008.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
FORGET SARMS , IF YOU WANT TO READ NEW AND UP COMING LOOK AT FOLISTATIN/MYOSTATIN, THESES WILL BE THE NEW ****, ONCE THEY FIGURE IT OUT,LOL

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
FORGET SARMS , IF YOU WANT TO READ NEW AND UP COMING LOOK AT FOLISTATIN/MYOSTATIN, THESES WILL BE THE NEW ****, ONCE THEY FIGURE IT OUT,LOL
If you use all caps...You have to sit in the corner with the rabid bunnies.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
If u want to read up on a SARM look at ostarine/S4 in clinical trials.

chess315

chess315

Awards
s4 cost about 85 bucks a month but you cant use a high dosage or it can give u vision issues but it is a way to take juice without having to inject or hurt your liver but the best use for it is in between cycles you know 6 week cycle 6 week sarms and on and on

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
What would a cycle of these SARMs look like? Like lengths and dosages?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
for S4, up to 150mg ed and up to 5 weeks

xink

Awards
  • Established
s4 cost about 85 bucks a month but you cant use a high dosage or it can give u vision issues but it is a way to take juice without having to inject or hurt your liver but the best use for it is in between cycles you know 6 week cycle 6 week sarms and on and on
$85 is pretty reasonable when you consider how much a cycle of AAS/PH and PCT could be.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
for S4, up to 150mg ed and up to 5 weeks
I don't see where this 100-150mg is coming from.... All the research I have seen from GTx shows a lot lower dosage, 3mg/mL. I have seen these posts where people claim to be running this higher dosage but the bottle of S4 for my lab rats is 3mg/mL???!????????

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't see where this 100-150mg is coming from.... All the research I have seen from GTx shows a lot lower dosage, 3mg/mL. I have seen these posts where people claim to be running this higher dosage but the bottle of S4 for my lab rats is 3mg/mL???!????????
google it up, i found some logs and user feedback in no time.

25 - 50mg was a low dose, 75 was a pretty standard dose, 100-150 were high doses, highest i saw was 200.

Mild yet noticable anabolic effects included: improved vascularity, muscle fullness, some leaning out, strength gains were very slight, but the recomp effect was good.

Side effects were pretty much limited to yellowed vision under low light conditions, that and taking much more time than usual for eyes to adjust to low light conditions... so it does mess with your vision at high doses. But if you stop taking it they go away pretty quickly.

xink

Awards
  • Established
You dare question the UnrealMachine?!?!?!

haha

Yeah, from all of the posts/logs I've read on this his number (~150mg) sounds accurate...

xink

Awards
  • Established
so no PCT? is this to good to be true?
No PCT.

The problem is it hasn't been run through all the human trials yet of a typical PH/AAS so there is risk associated with it as it's relatively new.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
100mg.day split in 2 doses seems to be a pretty common dose, with good results/sides ratio.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stopped reading right there.
whats wrong with A. Roberts? his articles are very informative. and so far, everything I've read from him, has been accurate. now this, idk. nor would I believe a underground review of myostatin inhibitors.

millions of dollars are pouring into research on these by pharmacuetical companies, and it's made first on the black market.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
pharmacuetical companies are pour millions into the myostain research, because of he complexity of the intra werkings involving all your organs, that are muscles as well. I know i feel a lil safer with them doing the research instead of sum black marketer, that only has profit in mind first. I for one wouldnt' like to take a product without proper trials.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
google it up, i found some logs and user feedback in no time.

25 - 50mg was a low dose, 75 was a pretty standard dose, 100-150 were high doses, highest i saw was 200.

Mild yet noticable anabolic effects included: improved vascularity, muscle fullness, some leaning out, strength gains were very slight, but the recomp effect was good.

Side effects were pretty much limited to yellowed vision under low light conditions, that and taking much more time than usual for eyes to adjust to low light conditions... so it does mess with your vision at high doses. But if you stop taking it they go away pretty quickly.
I did. But also google all of GTx clinical trials and they didn't use this dosage. They used much less. That's the point I was trying to make.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did. But also google all of GTx clinical trials and they didn't use this dosage. They used much less. That's the point I was trying to make.
Does it surprise you that a clinical trial, wouldn't use the same dosages, as a bunch of bodybuilders, looking to replicate a steroid cycle?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Does it surprise you that a clinical trial, wouldn't use the same dosages, as a bunch of bodybuilders, looking to replicate a steroid cycle?
No but where did this magical dose of 100+mg come from when the clinical trials use at most 3mg? Seems kinda odd. Ohh let's take over 33x the tested dosage!?!????? At 3mg there was a clinical sig difference over placebo. If these people r really taking S4 at 100 they should be blowing up!!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No but where did this magical dose of 100+mg come from when the clinical trials use at most 3mg? Seems kinda odd. Ohh let's take over 33x the tested dosage!?!????? At 3mg there was a clinical sig difference over placebo. If these people r really taking S4 at 100 they should be blowing up!!
The same place using 1-2g of test a week comes from..lol

But seriously, i do get your point, but honestly, as i have said before, we don't even know WTF is actually in the "Sarm S4" floating around, and if it really is what it claims to be.

Lastly 33% more drug, doesn't really guarantee infinitely more results. Do you know if the trials found any of these vision issues, that many people experience?

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established

But seriously, i do get your point, but honestly, as i have said before, we don't even know WTF is actually in the "Sarm S4" floating around, and if it really is what it claims to be.

Lastly 33% more drug, doesn't really guarantee infinitely more results. Do you know if the trials found any of these vision issues, that many people experience?

GTx is using 1 and 3 mg of Ostarine (AKA S-4, AKA GTX-024) in ongoing clinical trials. I am also a bit concerned about reports of doses in the 100-150 mg range. I think there are two possibilities 1) The underground product contains S-4 and people are trying to replicate the "feel" and "performance" of AAS with S-4. In taking these high doses, peopel are liely negating the positive aspects of a SARM. 2) the underground product does not contain S-4 but instead contains something else that is known to cause visual disturbances and is dosed at 50 to 150 mg.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
GTx is using 1 and 3 mg of Ostarine (AKA S-4, AKA GTX-024) in ongoing clinical trials. I am also a bit concerned about reports of doses in the 100-150 mg range. I think there are two possibilities 1) The underground product contains S-4 and people are trying to replicate the "feel" and "performance" of AAS with S-4. In taking these high doses, peopel are liely negating the positive aspects of a SARM. 2) the underground product does not contain S-4 but instead contains something else that is known to cause visual disturbances and is dosed at 50 to 150 mg.
That is my thoughts exactly..

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking but like I said the bottle of S4 for my lab rats says 3mg/mL.

No vision problems noted in clinical trials.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established

We are talking 33 TIMES the amount used in trial not 33% more BIG difference.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
We are talking 33 TIMES the amount used in trial not 33% more BIG difference.
Either way.. There is a point of diminishing returns.. What if that point is 5mg, 10mg, etc.

Again, we don't even know wtf it is people are taking.

I guess your only point is "where did this magical dose come from" and i can tell you, it came from the people selling it, where they got it, probably out of their ass, or like i alluded to, and Seth said above, it is something else that needs xx a dose, to produce gains, and that is what they based it on.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Either way.. There is a point of diminishing returns.. What if that point is 5mg, 10mg, etc.

Again, we don't even know wtf it is people are taking.

I guess your only point is "where did this magical dose come from" and i can tell you, it came from the people selling it, where they got it, probably out of their ass, or like i alluded to, and Seth said above, it is something else that needs xx a dose, to produce gains, and that is what they based it on.
That's my point... Seems like it's not S4 if it is dosed that high, that is based on the clinical trials

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Another point...
Just 89 bucks really?!?!? For true S4, the first SARM that appears to actually work?!?!!!!! Mine was slightly more. I mean it could be water for all I know and I understand that just because it cost more doesn't make it better but really just $89!!! You would think thus stuff would be priced as liquid gold due to what it does. Just another thought I had.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
I have found an s4 supplier. . Really interested in this stuff. I havent even heard of the ***t that started with an M in the previous page. . But damnit, i thought i was on to something here. This s4 sounds like a load of bull.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I have found an s4 supplier. . Really interested in this stuff. I havent even heard of the ***t that started with an M in the previous page. . But damnit, i thought i was on to something here. This s4 sounds like a load of bull.
SARMs r a real deal just lotta companies doing research... S4 is the most popular.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
SARMs r a real deal just lotta companies doing research... S4 is the most popular.
Hey, I for one, am looking forward to seeing what you can do with this stuff, doing reseach on it and looks like a dam promising product, if it lives up to whats promised.LIL pricy, but take a look at what ya pay to run a stacked cycle from beginning to end, not to mention the all to expensive BOLD stacks.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Myostatin, Folistatin do a lil reading on theses and look at the TLC episode on that worlds strongest toddler, and you'll see why this discovery(that wuz made long tyme ago)in humans is exciting.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
s4 worked at 25-50 mgs per day 5 on 2 off for me, hardness, strength very nice, not a size gainer, vision sides were present but not bad, slight yellow tinge and a little loss of night vision. I obviously did not have it tested, but there was definitely something in the product that worked. Also, the only real source for s4 is very trustworthy, has been around for a looooong time, if you are questioning his integrity he has many years of good refs out there. To give a reference point, took it with pct after pp's 1T (not 1T tren) and it was stronger than the 1T.

xink

Awards
  • Established
s4 worked at 25-50 mgs per day 5 on 2 off for me, hardness, strength very nice, not a size gainer, vision sides were present but not bad, slight yellow tinge and a little loss of night vision. I obviously did not have it tested, but there was definitely something in the product that worked. Also, the only real source for s4 is very trustworthy, has been around for a looooong time, if you are questioning his integrity he has many years of good refs out there. To give a reference point, took it with pct after pp's 1T (not 1T tren) and it was stronger than the 1T.
Nice... How was the price?

isoc

Awards
  • Established
dont know if ok to give out specifics on price, but was good deal and well worth it IMO. I will say that it was about equal in price to what most would pay for a methyl and cycle supports and otc pct

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've done 2 cycles at 100mg ed. Sarms (s4) suck!!!! do not waste your money. you would have much much better results running test E at 250mg for 16 weeks using HCG, proviron, then some clomid. If you say i don't want to pin, fine use a transdermal. Don't waste your time with this stuff it mess' with your vision also. I though it was descent until i ran real primo and test. Im on just 250mg/week of sustanon right now and sarms don't even come close.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
I've done 2 cycles at 100mg ed. Sarms (s4) suck!!!! do not waste your money. you would have much much better results running test E at 250mg for 16 weeks using HCG, proviron, then some clomid. If you say i don't want to pin, fine use a transdermal. Don't waste your time with this stuff it mess' with your vision also. I though it was descent until i ran real primo and test. Im on just 250mg/week of sustanon right now and sarms don't even come close.

agree to a certain extent, sarms are not as good as test, or primo, IMO should not be compared to aas, as at the correct dosage is not suppressive. Should be compared against items used off cycle, ie creatines, no, test boosters, and none of them are even close to sarms. But yes, compared to test, etc. test is better. S4 best use is in pct and espeically between cycles. Also, glad to see someone is seeing benefits at low test dosage, many should give 250 mgs/week a try.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That and there's likely increased benefit for older men with SARMs. At age 25...how much more could it possibly boost your T?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sarms don't boost test Bio. The only thing i got from s4 was yellow vision which was kind of cool cause when a car brights you you can still see there actually doing you a favor. I also had extreme DOMS from it. Other than that nothing worth getting excited about. Wait a few yrs till its actually illegal lol. IT seems all the good **** is illegal know a days so if it's illegal it prob works. I'm slightly joking but slightly serious on this.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking but like I said the bottle of S4 for my lab rats says 3mg/mL.

No vision problems noted in clinical trials.
Average lab rat weight: 400 grams = 0.881849049 pounds

Average weight-lifting human: We'll say 180 pounds

200mg / 3mg = 66.67
180 * .881849049 = 158.73

158.73 * .6667 = 105.83

Converts to 105.83 mg to hold the same effectiveness on a human weighing that much. (Unless I did that completely and utterly wrong)

Your comparison just doesn't make sense to say x amount was used on rats and was effective.

MistaX

MistaX

Awards
Hello all.... This is my first post.

Reason for coming to this site was to find out some information on SARMs S4 (and now, other some other items as well). I've been on SARMs S4 for 10 days... tastes horrible but you get use to it. I take about 50 mg a day and noticed the yellow night vision about the 6th day, started feeling the hunger pangs (always hungry like when on a cycle of dec, test or sus) around the 7th day. Libido is starting to go through the roof (and thats a good thing).

Price I paid was double of what was mentioned earlier on in the post, and that was at a discount. So, the question is, does it work or is this that "placebo" effect ~ my mind tricking me into thinking I've found the golden staff? Well, my workouts are a bit more intense and I do appear to be leaning out a bit, but its way to early to tell. I'll give you all an update when I finish my first months supply. However, I am really interested in cjc and I like what I've read over on that post.... This may be my next endeavor.

Thanks

RTD1

Awards
There have been threads on other boards from people who have actually used S4 (as well as AAS and PH/DS). Almost to a person, everyone has said it's 1) weaker than anything else out there 2) is suppressive, regardless of what the people selling it say and 3) causes serious vision issues. I haven't seen a single person that's used it say they will use it again.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Forgert the studies (sales pitches). Users report weaker than Var, not worth using, closer to a placebo! Old news now!

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
There have been threads on other boards from people who have actually used S4 (as well as AAS and PH/DS). Almost to a person, everyone has said it's 1) weaker than anything else out there 2) is suppressive, regardless of what the people selling it say and 3) causes serious vision issues. I haven't seen a single person that's used it say they will use it again.
I have already stated that I have my doubts that what is in this product is actually S4 but that being said:
1)Is it weaker in its anabolic effect or in its ability to put weight on? They are not the same thing. Anavar is considered weak but it is a very potent anabolic. It does not load water so the body weight gains are not quick like dbol or anadrol or superdrol. Protein anabolism is a slow process and has been demonstrated to progress at a max of about 1 pound per week. If you like water weight then just take a couple extar grams a day of table salt with creatine and you will blow up 2) If it is S4, it will be suppressive in the doses it is being taken, the advantages of a SELECTIVE androgen receptor modulator will be lost at higher doses -- this is being used in the clinic at 3 mg -- peopel are dosing at 100+ mg. 3)I have addressed the vision issues earlier -- one of the reasons i suspect it is not the real deal.

RTD1

Awards
I have already stated that I have my doubts that what is in this product is actually S4 but that being said:
1)Is it weaker in its anabolic effect or in its ability to put weight on? They are not the same thing. Anavar is considered weak but it is a very potent anabolic. It does not load water so the body weight gains are not quick like dbol or anadrol or superdrol. Protein anabolism is a slow process and has been demonstrated to progress at a max of about 1 pound per week. If you like water weight then just take a couple extar grams a day of table salt with creatine and you will blow up 2) If it is S4, it will be suppressive in the doses it is being taken, the advantages of a SELECTIVE androgen receptor modulator will be lost at higher doses -- this is being used in the clinic at 3 mg -- peopel are dosing at 100+ mg. 3)I have addressed the vision issues earlier -- one of the reasons i suspect it is not the real deal.
The point is that people are using it and not seeing anything notable in terms of either size or strength, are seeing their natural test production shutdown, and are getting ****ty sides like vision problems. We can argue how this stuff is the best thing since sliced bread in THEORY or what the proper dose is in THEORY or how the gains will be slow but 100% dry in THEORY but the REALITY is that people who are using it are saying it's crap. Maybe someday there will be a SARM that is comparable in effect to AAS, I don't know, but S4 sure as hell ain't it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 6
RANS0M Anabolics 3
MistrJay Anabolics 70
mnemotron Cycle Logs 19