What's Better For Bulking Cycle?

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
What's Better For Bulking Cycle? 1-4 Androdiol or 1-4 Androdione? I plan on mixing the better of the two with some methyl 1-test and some 4-ad.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? Whats your training history? Your cycle history? What are your overall goals? There is plenty of info around on all of the hormones listed SEARCH and find it.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
I'm 26 been training for six years. Have done 2 cycles of metyl 1-test and 4-ad. Also many cycles of 1-ad and VPX garbage. My overall goal is to gain more mass I am 270lbs right now. I have searched for hours about the differences between the two but didn't find anything. Know that we know a little more about me could anybody tell me the differences between the two and which one would be better for gaining mass

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
NO, I'm 6'3 and sitting at around 14% bodyfat. Once I hit 300 I will consider a cutting cycle. Anyone have a reason why the diol would be better than the dione or vise versa. Or even a reference to another infomative thread about the subject would be great. thanks.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
The general consensus it that the dione version is more effective. However I have used the diol version with success. I don't see the need in adding 1,4 to M1T & 4-AD unless you are looking for the increase in appetite.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
The general consensus it that the dione version is more effective. However I have used the diol version with success. I don't see the need in adding 1,4 to M1T & 4-AD unless you are looking for the increase in appetite.

Agreed

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Thanks guys I appreciate the help. The increase in appetite would be more than welcomed with the M1T. that stuff kills my appetite.