- 02-24-2004, 12:29 AM
Can anyone explain exactly what these so called Pumps are, from some PHs, Swole, etc... is it like a pulse kind of thing were it like feels like your, muscles are pumping? Thats what ive always assumed, but i saw a thread on bodybuilding.com about someone was looking for things to help the pumps for vacation. Does it mean your muscles are temporarerely (not permanent,lol wow i cant spell) swelled up more or something?
Im just confused with this terminology I keep hearing, anyone explain please lol
- 02-24-2004, 01:26 AM
02-24-2004, 01:39 AM
The pump is just the blood filling up the cappliaries and other blood vessels in muscle tissue. Its why you look awesome for a few hours after you lift and AAS including phs make the pump last longer and be more extreme based on a numbero f biochemical reactions that take place with the addition of exogenous hormones.
02-24-2004, 02:33 AM
i like the way arnold puts it (plz don't flame me for using a pumping iron quote haha) "its like putting an air hose in your muscle and pumping it til its about to burst"
02-24-2004, 11:35 AM
02-24-2004, 11:38 AM
02-24-2004, 02:24 PM
its hard to explain to these newbs and wishers what a pump is ,they have to lift properly to really know, its that feeling that keeps us going.
02-24-2004, 02:44 PM
If you've ever worked out then you have probably had a pump. Ever bent your arm and not even had to flex your bicep because it was already solid and full? Well there ya go.
Similar Forum Threads
- By New Body in forum General ChatReplies: 19Last Post: 03-04-2003, 02:56 AM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2003, 02:29 AM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2002, 10:39 PM
- By deaconbill in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 11-19-2002, 09:25 PM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2002, 07:57 PM