Craaaaap!

SwoleT

Awards
So I thought it may happen looks like it's comming in....gyno :/. I still have 2 weeks on and I'm gonna finish what's the dosages for letro?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would try 1.25mg eod and adjust from there, the max dose is 2.5mg ed but that will really kill estrogen levels off

Have you run Tren before? When i got gyno on tren i started nolva, letro, caber, and it reduced slightly in size and sensitivity so i thought my treatment was working but it never got any better than that, still stuck around and was still visible and tender, didn't go away until after I got off the tren. Figured it was "progestin gyno" and i wasn't doing enough caber to handle prolactin levels.

SwoleT

Awards
first run with the tren, ive got nolva on hand and letro. I jut always heard letro works better and nolva can make it worse

SwoleT

Awards
i just cant remember dosages and length/ when to take letro its been a while

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
as for when to take it, at night before you go to sleep

SwoleT

Awards
Duration? I heard to tIe it like a week after u think it's gone?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
duration is really determined by how bad your gyno is doing, when you've killed it off enough start tapering off the dose very slowly before you get off it

SwoleT

Awards
duration is really determined by how bad your gyno is doing, when you've killed it off enough start tapering off the dose very slowly before you get off it
alright hopefully letro kicks it in the ass