whats the lowerst dose to effectively pulse at?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Been looking into epi and SD for pulsing and low dose cycles.

The threads on SD at 5mg/day has been very promising but as is the threads of pulsing too

The once/week of 10/20mg on my worst body parts day is still something id like to try but the short cycle vs pulse is still something that is tempting

it raises a few questions

has anyone suffered problems when finished their pulse cycles?

also, would a 2 week SD pulse (with an AI on off days) at a possibly low dose yield some results? (not massive but noticable without the SERM needed PCT)

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
*Pulses need to be ran longer since they are taken less often and not on an ed basis.
*A PCT is still needed on a pulse
*As far as length, I would not pulse anything for only two weeks
*Sides can still happen but are less common due to the less frequent supp schedule.
*Dont take an AI on off days with SD. The only time you have to worry about gyno is when you get off the cycle in the "rebound" time period
*And again, PCT WILL BE NEEDED.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
*Pulses need to be ran longer since they are taken less often and not on an ed basis.
*A PCT is still needed on a pulse
*As far as length, I would not pulse anything for only two weeks
*Sides can still happen but are less common due to the less frequent supp schedule.
*Dont take an AI on off days with SD. The only time you have to worry about gyno is when you get off the cycle in the "rebound" time period
*And again, PCT WILL BE NEEDED.
in the pulse thread Dr D recomened 6br on off days, in the context of epi though, can i ask why does this not apply to SD?

PCT - would use either atd or 6br
Would 3xa week of SD followed by 2 weeks of PCT not yield anything?

I was hoping for a few lbs, nothing major but just something gradual, less suppression and easy to repeat

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well by week 3 you will know how much it yielded and at that point you can just choose to go longer if it didn't yield enough.

No one knows how good your gains will be off such a weak cycle, it should be something but who can say how much... depends on how good your training, diet and genetics are.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
so in theory, I could pulse for 2 weeks as a test? followed by 2 weeks of PCT to see whether i respond and what kind of suppression there is? or is this just a bad idea (i figure its better to start off slow/low)

also, in terms of dosing for 3x per week, 30mg?

also, to clarify 25mg 6br on off days or atd OR as mentioned above, no AI during off days of SD?

thanks again for the input

NB: I will log this mini cycle

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and test rat it. imo opinion its too weak of a cycle tho.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
in terms of dosing for 3x per week, 30mg?

also, 25mg 6br on off days or atd OR as mentioned above, no AI during off days of SD? Dr recommended 6br on off days in the context of epi

if i pulse at 30mg, perhaps i could take it to 3 weeks and then for pct, using either atd or 6br at 50,25 or 25,25

Good? bad? better?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
From an AI rep

AI or a natty test booster like Post Cycle Support on off days would be fine. If you are going to do a m-drol pulse you may want to get a SERM to use for a few weeks after the pulse. If it is Epi pulse you can use a AI or Post cycle support for a couple of weeks after the pulse.
Would epi be safer in terms of rebound issues?

sorry guys, its tough to choose between the two... but if the serm issue is only applicable to the SD then epi it is

NB: ok guys, thanks for the input - im going to bump my old epi vs sd pulse idea thread for extra input