Real primo?

pinzino

Awards
This is some 100mg primo depot, I hope. Tell me what youguys think, real or not.

size

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I have seen perfect amps that did not contain primo.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
In that middle picture, the amps do not look uniform in size and shape, and some have markedly different volumes of liquid. I'd be wary personally.

ManBeast

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
In that middle picture, the amps do not look uniform in size and shape, and some have markedly different volumes of liquid. I'd be wary personally.

ManBeast
Why are people so facinated(sp) with primo? its not even that strong a compound. Its almost always bunk. i just dont get it.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
real primo is tough man, to get hold of, and often not, if its the real deal, it gets a bit costly. Like others mentioned bro, a good looking amp doesnt always tell whats inside. Hopefully in your case, its the real deal
Sage

pinzino

Awards
yeah, I'll probably never use primo again after these, its just to elusive. I've used 11 amps already and it seems to be alright though, theres always some controversy over primo, some like it others don't, theres just to many other compounds out there with no uncertainty.

pinzino

Awards
your right the amps do look to be different heights but the liquid levels are all the same

Disco'ed

Awards
I love Primo in high doses, say 700mg to a 1 gram a week, but I always buy powder and make my own. Too many fakes out there! Those amps do look a bit off, but then again you have to consider where they're made and how quality the lab is.

Disco'ed

Awards
Jarconis,

have you tried the 5aa cyp? how do you compare it to primo? was it injectable or oral? I'd love to find a PH that has some qualities of primo (better than MIT). Thanx Bro

pinzino

Awards
these amps are scherring.

----NO ASKING FOR SOURCES-----

Last edited by a moderator:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Usually a powder source ;) it's chemical name is methenolone enanthate. No, I don't know any sources.

ManBeast

pinzino

Awards
powder source = my regular source? Is there some corporation that makes it, or do people just get it from their regular gear supplier?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Unless your source has powders on his list, you'll have to locate one that does.

ManBeast

P.S. read the Stickies regarding sources ;)

Disco'ed

Awards
As far as getting Primo in powder form, there seems to be this myth that its so hard to obtain, but I think that only relates to amps with all the fakes around. Think about it, if you can get test prop or oxymethelone in powder, why couldn't you get methenlone in powder?? Even though I refuse to release any sources, South East Asia seems to be a mecca for hormone powders!