Shipping to Canada?

boomer69

Awards
Just curious to find out what experiences people have had with shipping stuff to Canada? And what is the best place to order from for shipping to Canada? I am specifically looking for the best place to get M1T/Nolva and transedermal 4AD/1-Test.

Thanks,
Chris.

Raped_Ape

Awards
I'm 3 out of 4 successful...

Last one got stopped..bye-bye money :(

M i k e was good until he switched to FedEx...b-times since then...used to use USPS, got my stuff in 3 days...went FedEx...one time too three weeks, next time never came...

Very disappointed, but it's not like it's completely his fault.

GTOman

Board Supporter
Awards
Last time I was on the checkout page, I thought I saw the option to use USPS. Does he automaticaly use FedEx for Canadian orders?

If customs seizes your package do they still forward any non-banned products that were in the package?

plumwerks

Awards
Last time I was on the checkout page, I thought I saw the option to use USPS. Does he automaticaly use FedEx for Canadian orders?

If customs seizes your package do they still forward any non-banned products that were in the package?

They do not forward anything,personal experience.
and they are really looking thru "supplements" ,but powders sent thru the mail or fed-ex as docs work really well.

GTOman

Board Supporter
Awards
They do not forward anything,personal experience.
and they are really looking thru "supplements" ,but powders sent thru the mail or fed-ex as docs work really well.
Thanks for the heads-up man. I was going to add some Lipoderm to my nrxt order but now I'm thinking that's not a good idea. Don't want to loose all my protein and creatine over it...

boomer69

Awards
Thanks a lot for the replies. I actually just received my order of M1T from bb.com last night from fedex.

maverick001

Awards
Bros,

i've ordered both Andros and DHEA from bodybuilding.com, and it was delivered without any challenges to Ottawa Ontario.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My Mdien just got in yesterday from DS, sent to health canada for a week then came back and got sent to me..?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my m-dien fine through Sledge, USPS was used.

When I used to order stuff using USPS through Mike it was a real crapshoot whether I would ever receive my goods. However through Fedex, I've had nothing fail to get through, even stuff that is definitely not legal in Canada.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
got another order of MD through, havent had any orders jacked by customs yet

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Strong Supplement Shop 2
MA Labs 2
clown007 Olympus Labs 4
Matthew1237 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6