Best OTC Supp against acne?
- 09-03-2009, 01:11 PM
- 09-04-2009, 04:01 AM
Aside from using a good facewash (NOT soap), I personally find that either tea tree or lavender oil clears up any blemishes within a day.
Eviscerate also works at clearing up acne within a day.
Also, 5-10g of Vitamin B5 can help control acne; but it takes ~3 months for these effects.
09-04-2009, 01:34 PM
09-04-2009, 01:42 PM
you stated it as a supplement. the only supp I can think of that has some acne control in it is CEL cycle assist.
09-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jimbo63 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 12-09-2014, 08:07 PM
- By bigred869 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-19-2006, 03:16 AM
- By dess in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2006, 01:55 AM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-17-2005, 09:29 PM
- By 400runner in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-24-2005, 03:28 PM