Testosterone Enanthate

smpk

Awards
I got my hands on 3 vials of Test Enanthate today for myself and some friends, but something is bothering me. We were looking at running it in a stack at 500mgs per week - But the 10ml vial claims to only have 75mg/ml.
Am I reading this wrong?

I can't post the name of the company (don't want to violate the rules), but after a quick search I couldn't find anyone else with this problem.. and I find it hard to believe that I'll have to spend quite a large amount of money each week to get 7+ vials for a 10 week cycle?

This may be a mistake by me, but I'll include two photos to show you..(company name blanked out)

Attachments

RTD1

Awards
75mg/ml * 10ml = 750mg in the vial, so yeah, you'd need to run 2/3 of that vial per week to hit 500mg.

And I'm not familiar with the brand, but that looks fake as all hell. "Test E"? "Oily solution for muscular injection"?

smpk

Awards
75mg/ml * 10ml = 750mg in the vial, so yeah, you'd need to run 2/3 of that vial per week to hit 500mg.

And I'm not familiar with the brand, but that looks fake as all hell. "Test E"? "Oily solution for muscular injection"?
Well thats bad news for me, paying through the arse in the first place.. there's no way I can spend that every week!

I managed to find a couple of posts on other forums about this brand, and according to them it was quite legit but I must admit, it does like rather counterfeit.

Thank-you RTD.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at 75mg/ml they dont even need the benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol to get it into solution, it would go straight into oil at that concentration.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
75mg/mL is a such a crappy concentration it's useless. And it does look very fake.

I'd hate to say it, but you'll need to find a new source for your test.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Is there an OTC supp that converts to test?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
possibly mislabled test prop? id talk with ur source

smpk

Awards
Once they've got your money, there's no way they'll give you a refund. This is no GNC my friend.
Luckily I managed to get a full refund for the 3 bottles! I had to bullsh*t and tell the guy I was after something else (which I knew he didn't have), and I asked him to let me know when he gets hold of it.
He agreed and gave me the money back, holding out for the future "sale".. Which will obviously never come! From me anyway.

Managed to find another guy, I'll be checking the doses before I pay this time though.

Thanks for the help everyone!

RTD1

Awards
Luckily I managed to get a full refund for the 3 bottles! I had to bullsh*t and tell the guy I was after something else (which I knew he didn't have), and I asked him to let me know when he gets hold of it.
He agreed and gave me the money back, holding out for the future "sale".. Which will obviously never come! From me anyway.

Managed to find another guy, I'll be checking the doses before I pay this time though.

Thanks for the help everyone!
I'd check the label too - if it looks like something a 14 year old printed on their home PC, run like hell from it.

The expiration date being printed in the same ink/font as the rest of the label is a huge giveaway. There should be a white box with the exp printed on it in a different ink. If you think about it, there's no way you can print the exp date the same time as the rest of the label because you have no idea what batch it will be used on.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd check the label too - if it looks like something a 14 year old printed on their home PC, run like hell from it.

The expiration date being printed in the same ink/font as the rest of the label is a huge giveaway. There should be a white box with the exp printed on it in a different ink. If you think about it, there's no way you can print the exp date the same time as the rest of the label because you have no idea what batch it will be used on.
Not entirely true.

1. There are quite a few UG labs with $hitty labels, who's gear is great.

2. We are dealing with a UG lab here. They aren't making hundreds of thousands of units. They likely make a batch, print some labels off, and slap them on. And even if they did, do them in advance, i am sure they are really not that worried about expiration dates.

josephd79

Awards
I remember a fake one someone tried to peddle to me years back. It was supposedly from the company from Mexico that starts with a B (I can't remember the name, blue label). The label was all in spanish like it should be, but... the top popper said 'Pop Off'. "Hmmm, why would that part be in English?" I asked... and politely passed. The rule of thumb, never buy juice from someone smaller than you

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I remember a fake one someone tried to peddle to me years back. It was supposedly from the company from Mexico that starts with a B (I can't remember the name, blue label). The label was all in spanish like it should be, but... the top popper said 'Pop Off'. "Hmmm, why would that part be in English?" I asked... and politely passed. The rule of thumb, never buy juice from someone smaller than you
Well, how am I supposed to buy juice then?? :laugh2:

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
the part about do not refrigerate kinda botehrs me. sounds like they are scared you will crash the vial and realize there is nothing in the oil.