Test Cycle Question

oilerfan8

Awards
Would you start Test E right from the start if your running Sust as a starter (and EQ for 16 weeks) or start the Test E a few weeks in once the sust is rolling?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how many vials do u have of each compound and what are the mg/ml

oilerfan8

Awards
4x10x300 eq
4x10x250 sus
4x10x250 Test E

oilerfan8

Awards
I have run Test e before and it takes so long to kick in for me. Was thinking if i ran the sus for 5-6 weeks eod as a kicker then roll into the test e i would run way past the eq ensure less/no issues there. Bad idea?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I have run Test e before and it takes so long to kick in for me. Was thinking if i ran the sus for 5-6 weeks eod as a kicker then roll into the test e i would run way past the eq ensure less/no issues there. Bad idea?
EQ is so mild i wouldnt even worry about running test longer than it. same length should be perfectly fine.

test-e does take a while to kick in. just run the sust the whole duration of the cycle. i would advise not doing 1ml eod (unless ur fairly experienced), but maybe 3/4-1 ml 3x week for weeks 1-5, then week 6 pin 1ml 2x week for the remainder

oilerfan8

Awards
EQ is so mild i wouldnt even worry about running test longer than it. same length should be perfectly fine.

test-e does take a while to kick in. just run the sust the whole duration of the cycle. i would advise not doing 1ml eod (unless ur fairly experienced), but maybe 3/4-1 ml 3x week for weeks 1-5, then week 6 pin 1ml 2x week for the remainder
Thanks for the thoughts I appreciate it.