n00b needs help...

EssexBoi

Awards
Hey guys,

Im in need of some help. Basically, I have been working out fairly hard for the past couple of years, and am fairly happy with the results I have acheived so far. Recently, I decided it was time to have a little boost in strength, and had heard people down the gym talking about a new supp being sold behind the counter. After speaking with the owner of the gym, I purchased myself a course of Tren Bomb (from what I have read on this website and others, similar to m1t) along with some Humanobol. I was told when I bought the set, to run a course;

Week 1: Load with Milk Thistle
Week 2: Tren bomb x2 + Humanobol x2 + Milk Thistle x2
Week 3: Tren bomb x2 + Humanobol x2 + Milk Thistle x2
Week 4: Milk Thistle x2
Week 5: Tren bomb x2 + Humanobol x2 + Milk Thistle x2
Week 6: Tren bomb x2 + Humanobol x2 + Milk Thistle x2

Having never tried a product like this before, and hearing it directly from the owner of the gym who I beleive has used products like this before, I started my course straight away as he told me to. I am now currently on my second week (so have just finished my first week actually taking my Tren Bomb) and after telling a friend about it, decided to have a look online to see what it is for myself.

After sifting through hundreds of web pages today, I have realised just how ignorant I was being. Taking a supp as strong as Tren Bomb, without doing any research on it, or even coming up with a PCT. I am in well over my head and frankly pretty paranoid as to what to expect over the next few weeks.

I would like to continue taking these two, but could I please have some suggestions as to how to run this cycle better, AND what the best PCT for a product as strong as Tren Bomb would be.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

(Sorry If posted in wrong section! Tried my best to find the right place to put it!)

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I thought for sure you were mistaken, and that you are taking a "tren" product... but what you have is definitely M1T. I've never used it, but from all accounts from reputable peeps... it's basically poison. I would recommend stopping it now and going into PCT. If you decide to stay on it, I'd look into some blood pressure supps and something stronger than milk thistle for your liver. I'd be taking NAC @ 1200mg daily along with a PPC product like Hepatopro.

I know it would suck to flush those things down the toilet, but you have to consider whether gaining quick muscle (that will fade away just as swiftly) is more important than your general health.

Read this thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/65778-methyl-1-testosterone.html

Good luck. I mean that.

EssexBoi

Awards
Thanks for your feedback rubberring, is greatly appreciated!
So sorry, what is it exactly that I have to run for my PCT? If its not to much trouble, any chance you could hit me up with a link for the 2 products you have mentioned?

Any suggestions as to how long my PCT should be if I have been taking this product for a week? If I was to continue it for another week with some cycle support, do you still think this would be a bit to much for a first time user? I haven't had any sides so far, apart from a few dodgy back pumps, and intend to get some blood work done as soon as I have finished PCT. IF I did continue, how long would you suggest PCT for a 2 week cycle, 4 weeks?

Thanks!

Edit: FYI I am running only 20mg of Tren Bomb a day, 10mg with a morning and evening meal.

EssexBoi

Awards
Thanks for all your help mate!
Cant thank you enough!

dav

Awards
With a user name like that Im guessing your UK based and in Essexx!!?? Whihc gym do you train at - I would probably know the owner. Bad info. there my friend not a good AAS to start out with. Have you Nolva and and AI at hand as you may well need it lol.

A nice first cycle would be a 5-6 week Epistane or Hdrol cycle with a low dose Nolva PCT.

EssexBoi

Awards
With a user name like that Im guessing your UK based and in Essexx!!?? Whihc gym do you train at - I would probably know the owner. Bad info. there my friend not a good AAS to start out with. Have you Nolva and and AI at hand as you may well need it lol.

A nice first cycle would be a 5-6 week Epistane or Hdrol cycle with a low dose Nolva PCT.
Im from Rayleigh, about 4 or so miles away from Southend! Are you Essex based as well?

I train at Tech Training Gym (cant paste the link as I don't have 50+ posts yet, but a quick google you should be able to find the webpage). Only a small little gym but with great weights and everyone in there is helpful!

To be honest, about a month ago, I'd never even heard of ProHormones, only since I purchased them have I started looking into them (I know it should have been the other way round :p). I've just ordered my Nolva and some cycle support for next day delivery so should be hear by the time I get home from work tomorrow!

dav

Awards
Ok I know of the gym - yes I am in Essex, pm me on here if you wish. The owner in the Gym should know what he is selling his customers and MIT is not the right choice for a first time user. You say he sold you the MIT well he should have been able to sell you and advise you on your PCT meds/supplements too - very irresponsible. If what you are getting is legit Nolva then a couple of weeks at 10mg should suffice with the PCS.

EssexBoi

Awards
Again, thanks to both of you for all your input.
Dav, I cant drop a PM as of yet as Im not allowed to as a new member, but as soon as I can I will do.

Happy to close if a mod is?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
but what you have is definitely M1T.

Good luck. I mean that.
M1T :Methyl 1-testosterone, or 17aa-1-testosterone

Tren Bomb :17-Beta-Hydroxy-Androstan-4-One

now I'm by no means a chemist but one of those is a methyl steroid and one is a pro-hormone, but not the same.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M1T :Methyl 1-testosterone, or 17aa-1-testosterone

Tren Bomb :17-Beta-Hydroxy-Androstan-4-One

now I'm by no means a chemist but one of those is a methyl steroid and one is a pro-hormone, but not the same.
The company is Pharma Labs in the UK. They used to sell M1T. It's widely believed that they essentially re-labled the bottles and continue to sell it, only this time calling it a prohormone that is "structurally similar." The recommended dose is 10mg twice daily.

Either way, sketchy stuff.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
The company is Pharma Labs in the UK. They used to sell M1T. It's widely believed that they essentially re-labled the bottles and continue to sell it, only this time calling it a prohormone that is "structurally similar." The recommended dose is 10mg twice daily.

Either way, sketchy stuff.
like IDS sketchy:18: