m14-e

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
so when i go to click spawn a re direction pops up and says that m14-e is a stronger formula? is this true? and dos it contain the same formula as spawn? because the compounds look different. so spawn has tren's compound in it and i do not see the tren compound in this m14-e. thanks for the help.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
spawn Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 30 mg **
2a,3a-epithio-17a- methyletioallocholanol 8 mg **

m14-e 2a, 3a Epithio17a Methyl-17b-Hydroxy-5a-Androstane 15 mg **
17a-Methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-Diol 45 mg **
InSLINsified™ Proprietary Insulin Mimetic 250.5 mg **
Fenugreek Seed (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum)(Seed)
ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid)
Cinnamon Bark Extract (Cinnamonum Verum)
Chromium Picolinate

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
has havoc but no tren something else i think that is a new ph mabey
im pretty sure thats a newer product tho

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
hmmmm. i wonder how they could state that is is a stronger version of spawn then without tren included into that product. especially sense tren is one of the stronger products on the market.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
yea and spawn is aight know guys that got good results even tho its only 24 mg of havoc i suppose u could go to 4 caps a day
i think thats just a claim u thinking about tring it out

Kulper1

Awards
The additional compound is M1,4AD a prohormone to DBOL ... definitely a bulker

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
yea and spawn is aight know guys that got good results even tho its only 24 mg of havoc i suppose u could go to 4 caps a day
i think thats just a claim u thinking about tring it out

no just thinking if i want to buy a bottle and add it to my collection i have lol.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
no just thinking if i want to buy a bottle and add it to my collection i have lol.
At its current price ($35), I think it's a great buy. You'll spend more than that trying to get both compounds individually.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
At its current price ($35), I think it's a great buy. You'll spend more than that trying to get both compounds individually.
Its almost like the Estra4 is free, it is a good deal. M1,4AD is probably the second most expensive DS next to 1,4AD (which is a PH..I know.. :18:)

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
yea i think i got to do one more buy to finish my stock i got a some tren havoc and hdrol but i want som phera and mdrol for a far far away time

sigma

Awards
I have a bottle of holavar and organ shield coming, was wondering if I can throw in a bottle of m14-e to complet my cycle. btw this is my second cycle. thx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Supplements 3
Cgkone Anabolics 2
Cgkone Anabolics 14
impulseoctane Anabolics 5