m14-e

  1. m14-e


    so when i go to click spawn a re direction pops up and says that m14-e is a stronger formula? is this true? and dos it contain the same formula as spawn? because the compounds look different. so spawn has tren's compound in it and i do not see the tren compound in this m14-e. thanks for the help.


  2. spawn Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 30 mg **
    2a,3a-epithio-17a- methyletioallocholanol 8 mg **



    m14-e 2a, 3a Epithio17a Methyl-17b-Hydroxy-5a-Androstane 15 mg **
    17a-Methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-Diol 45 mg **
    InSLINsified™ Proprietary Insulin Mimetic 250.5 mg **
    Fenugreek Seed (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum)(Seed)
    ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid)
    Cinnamon Bark Extract (Cinnamonum Verum)
    Chromium Picolinate

  3. has havoc but no tren something else i think that is a new ph mabey
    im pretty sure thats a newer product tho
    •   
       


  4. hmmmm. i wonder how they could state that is is a stronger version of spawn then without tren included into that product. especially sense tren is one of the stronger products on the market.

  5. yea and spawn is aight know guys that got good results even tho its only 24 mg of havoc i suppose u could go to 4 caps a day
    i think thats just a claim u thinking about tring it out

  6. The additional compound is M1,4AD a prohormone to DBOL ... definitely a bulker

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Kulper1 View Post
    The additional compound is M1,4AD a prohormone to DBOL ... definitely a bulker
    Yup...

    Spawn = epi + tren

    M14-e = epi + M1,4AD

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jackedandtan1 View Post
    yea and spawn is aight know guys that got good results even tho its only 24 mg of havoc i suppose u could go to 4 caps a day
    i think thats just a claim u thinking about tring it out

    no just thinking if i want to buy a bottle and add it to my collection i have lol.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheDiesel85 View Post
    no just thinking if i want to buy a bottle and add it to my collection i have lol.
    At its current price ($35), I think it's a great buy. You'll spend more than that trying to get both compounds individually.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    At its current price ($35), I think it's a great buy. You'll spend more than that trying to get both compounds individually.

    ya thats why i wanted to buy one if its legit.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    At its current price ($35), I think it's a great buy. You'll spend more than that trying to get both compounds individually.
    Its almost like the Estra4 is free, it is a good deal. M1,4AD is probably the second most expensive DS next to 1,4AD (which is a PH..I know.. )

  12. yea i think i got to do one more buy to finish my stock i got a some tren havoc and hdrol but i want som phera and mdrol for a far far away time

  13. I have a bottle of holavar and organ shield coming, was wondering if I can throw in a bottle of m14-e to complet my cycle. btw this is my second cycle. thx
  

  
 

Log in
Log in