serious problem help please!

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
okay so i was in VA visitng a friend for the weekend. i got caught drunk in public. i live in NJ. it's my second offence. i been on test cyp for 7 weeks now. and my court date is on the 28th of september. my lawyer said they're going to test me for every drug if i get probation. i know the half life of cyp is 16 days after the last injection. will i be okay for 28th if i start my pct soon as possible?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you can get arrested for being drunk in public? i know its a law but that usually reserve that one for guys or gals that are being complete ****s to cops. were you a ****? anyway, most (and i stress most) drug tests are reserved for cocaine, maji-jane, herion, crystal....etc.

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
no my lawyer said they test for steroids to

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'll ask my friend thats a cop here (NC) today and hopefully he'll get back to me. Things might be very well different in VA but I'll try to check. I wouldn't think they would test you for that ****. maybe if something shows up you can use the "herbal supplement" excuse that some athletes have used in the past

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
dont really understand lennoxchi? my lawyer said they test for everything. if i do get tested i'm seriously ****ed. the detection time for test cyp is 3 months.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Tell your lawyer to ask for a continuance, you will almost always get 1 continuance off the bat. That should give you another month at least.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be crazy if they did test for roids. What did u do to piss them off so bad?

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
why would they test for steroids? It's expensive and irrelevant outside of sporting events IMO.

OutWorkU

Awards
dont really understand lennoxchi? my lawyer said they test for everything. if i do get tested i'm seriously ****ed. the detection time for test cyp is 3 months.
what he meant is that lawyers are typically lying d-bags. Unless you're ridiculously jacked, I doubt they're going to test you for gear.

*edit - but take the advice you've been given here. Get off, get on PCT and pray. Oh and ask for that continuance as well.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
they will NOT test for roids man. those tests are so expensive. stop right now, stall for time, but the chance of them testing you for that is like .0000001% good idea to get rid of or hide all aas you have though, as the amount that you need to have to get "intent to distribute" is stupidly small. you dont want a drug dealing charge on your record. good luck.

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
the lawyer was like they probably will give you a pee test if they put you on probation, soon as i get done with court. he said they test for every drug. and named steroids. i just dont see the point of testing for roids.

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
i didn't know steroids can be detected through piss. i thought it was through blood test?

hog928

Awards
  • Established
that would be dumb of them i mean it has nothin to do with your case so i dont see why they would test for it, its not like its used to get high or anything so i dont see why they would. And it almost seems like the only reason they would would be to try to throw as many charges on you as they can which would be insane.

OutWorkU

Awards
i didn't know steroids can be detected through piss. i thought it was through blood test?
I believe the NFL tests via urine. Thus, "The Piss Man" lol.

But yea, I also always thought it was done via test/est levels in your blood.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It doesn't sound cost effective to test for such a wide array of stuff. But then again who said the govt spends wisely?

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
well yeah pee test, can detection juice. and gov has more money then the world so it dont even matter

chess315

chess315

Awards
the courts do not test for steroids it cost way to much plus

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
they will NOT test for roids man. those tests are so expensive. stop right now, stall for time, but the chance of them testing you for that is like .0000001% good idea to get rid of or hide all aas you have though, as the amount that you need to have to get "intent to distribute" is stupidly small. you dont want a drug dealing charge on your record. good luck.

I second that thought.

Aunt Jemima

Awards
First off they will not test for steroids. Not for a 3rd degree misdemeanor. They will probably do randomized urine tests with a dipstick that tests for pot, opiates, amphetamines, cocaine, benzos and a couple of other things. The cost of the test is covered in your monthly probation fee. That is usually $40-60. Probation is a business in the sense that they try and save money too. A minor offense on alcohol does not warrant the expense and time to test for an unrelated compound. In certain states they will only test for alcohol via a tube with crystals you breathe into that changes colors if alcohol is present. Don't worry.

Even if they do test you will most likely not be in violation of the terms of your probation. Think of it this way. If you took a shot of Deca a year ago and they tested for steroids now do you really think they would lock you up? No. They might do blood testing to determine that the levels are consistent with your story, but all this is overkill.

Don't worry. Just stop taking it now. Start your PCT and get through your probation. Don't drink dont use anything while on. You will be fine. As long as you are not adjudicated guilty on this or the prior offense you can probably get your records expunged in the future. Just chill. And by the way lay off the booze. If you got arrested you were probably being a douche no matter how **** the cop is. Good luck!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
okay so i was in VA visitng a friend for the weekend. i got caught drunk in public. i live in NJ. it's my second offence. i been on test cyp for 7 weeks now. and my court date is on the 28th of september. my lawyer said they're going to test me for every drug if i get probation. i know the half life of cyp is 16 days after the last injection. will i be okay for 28th if i start my pct soon as possible?
you're having a court date on the 28th. getting sent to probation will probably take another week after that, so in that aspect you'll be clear. testing for drugs is not the same as testing for steroids, so you're clear in that area too. by that time, if they suspect anything, you should be OK - though you may need to get a script for your research chemical of choice, as that is a shady gray area of the law, and you shouldn't be taking chances...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ummm...your lawyer is just trying to give you all the information and it seems he may be being a little too cautious in doing so. They will give you the normal 5 panel recreational drugs test. If they tested every person that went throught the system for steroids the fees would be astronomical. Even if they do steroid test you, which they definately can if they have reason to, they will be looking for a few of the most commonly used drugs...not things like clomid or nolva. So run your pct if you are going to get off your cycle. The only thing i would worry about is the alchohol in the research chems....if taken close to your test this could definately set it off.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like your lawyer sucks. Let me guess... public defender? He is probably misinforming you about the substances they test for. I think the other guys are right and I seriously doubt that they will test you for steroids.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
They very well CAN test him for gear....but thats only going to happen if he gives them a reason....they do not blanket test every one that gets arrested....