Dbol/Test E/Winstrol cycle stack advice!!

spyder786

Awards
hey guys, im 25 years old, 219lbs, been lifting about 7 years, solid diet. This is going to be my 2nd cycle and wanted to know if i should make any changes

Week 1 - 5 - Dbol 30mg/day - Test E 300mg/twice a week

week 6 - 8 - Test E 300mg/twice a week

Week 9 - 14 - Test E 300mg/twice a week - Winstrol 50mg/day

Adex - 1mg EOD

PCT:

Clomid - 150/100/100/50 (worked exceptionally well on my first cycle)
------

I dont have any acess to hcg at the moment.

does my cycle look good or should i make some changes? also, should I be starting adex on the day i start my cycle?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that oral run looks pretty harsh - only 3 wks off between 2x 5wk runs?

spyder786

Awards
that oral run looks pretty harsh - only 3 wks off between 2x 5wk runs?
well my cycle is a total of 14 weeks i was gonna kickstart it with dbol and end it with winstrol...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well my cycle is a total of 14 weeks i was gonna kickstart it with dbol and end it with winstrol...
nothing wrong with that - sounds good to me.

I was just thinking maybe wk1-4 dbol and week 11-14 stan would be less stressful on your liver. That gives you 6 wks off btw orals.

Just my 2c worth mate - sure others will have their opinion.

spyder786

Awards
nothing wrong with that - sounds good to me.

I was just thinking maybe wk1-4 dbol and week 11-14 stan would be less stressful on your liver. That gives you 6 wks off btw orals.

Just my 2c worth mate - sure others will have their opinion.

thank u for the input...what about adex? should i be starting that the first day of my cycle?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
why the test so low why not 500mg/week? the winstrol at the end idk if thats the best idea all the research i have done (have never personally used it) says unless u are 10% bf or less you wont get much of the hardenning effect. Now if u would wanna run somthing at the end to cut a lil bodyfat and keep/solidify your gains i would suggest you end on anavar or epi. I think your pct you should rather run the adex thru pct with clomid or end the adex and start nolva during pct. Are u going to run HCG during the cycle?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he's running test 300mg twice a week. . . .

. . btw, I would be suspicious of anything over 200-250mg/ml. I would suggest the dosages is in fact far less than 300.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
ahhh i didnt see the 300x2 part my bad 600 is good. But dbol kickstart and test is great bulk cycle why the winny at the end?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahhh i didnt see the 300x2 part my bad 600 is good. But dbol kickstart and test is great bulk cycle why the winny at the end?
well, can change from a bulk to more of a recomp, solidify gains with a non-aromatising oral.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i guess what im saying is why winny for htat choice tho? I hear that its much more effective as a pre-contest prep for hardenning and cutting but not very effective over 10% bf. I Would think as long as your going to run a second oral why not something either like anavar or h-drol or epi? Winny seems to have very few niches where it is preferred over other recomp/cutters

spyder786

Awards
i guess what im saying is why winny for htat choice tho? I hear that its much more effective as a pre-contest prep for hardenning and cutting but not very effective over 10% bf. I Would think as long as your going to run a second oral why not something either like anavar or h-drol or epi? Winny seems to have very few niches where it is preferred over other recomp/cutters

a lot of my friends have killed a cycle with winny and loved it, most of them over 10% bodyfat, im not sure what my % is but its not high at all

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds like bro science to me.

. . also, some have no access to PHs either . . . that might be you soon if the ban goes through.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i do have a couple, stocked up on sdrol before it got crazy and everything got sold out. Hey if winny sounds good to u run it im just offering the advice i heard, not trying to change ur mind.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
and I prefer AAS over PH i think its also a safer way to go due to the lack of long term studies on PH's. And anavar is an AAS not a PH

spyder786

Awards
i do have a couple, stocked up on sdrol before it got crazy and everything got sold out. Hey if winny sounds good to u run it im just offering the advice i heard, not trying to change ur mind.
i know, i appreciate the input tho....as for adex should i run it from start until my cycle finishes?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest if you are going to run dbol you definately keep it on hand and start using if you notice a bloat/water retention. Some people blow up and some people dont seem to get any water retention at all. Since its a low dose of dbol I think you could probably get away with not using the adex until the test e kicks in (2-4 weeks again depending on what type of responder you are) Id go more on the safe side and start adex at week two of the cycle at the latest tho.

spyder786

Awards
I would suggest if you are going to run dbol you definately keep it on hand and start using if you notice a bloat/water retention. Some people blow up and some people dont seem to get any water retention at all. Since its a low dose of dbol I think you could probably get away with not using the adex until the test e kicks in (2-4 weeks again depending on what type of responder you are) Id go more on the safe side and start adex at week two of the cycle at the latest tho.

ok so 1mg EOD starting 2nd week should be ok? (unless i start to bloat up earlier)

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
ok so 1mg EOD starting 2nd week should be ok? (unless i start to bloat up earlier)
Yes starting the second week should be perfectly fine and definately start it earlier if you start to bloat last thing u want is a moon face.

you may wanna try the adex at .5mg eod to start and move it up if you need to tho. Adex is pretty strong

spyder786

Awards
Yes starting the second week should be perfectly fine and definately start it earlier if you start to bloat last thing u want is a moon face.

you may wanna try the adex at .5mg eod to start and move it up if you need to tho. Adex is pretty strong
mine come in 1mg pills, is it alright to split it?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
mine come in 1mg pills, is it alright to split it?
yes its fine to split them, however once u split one try and keep the exposed one in a cool dry environment away from sunlight.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you dbol dosage is smart for your 1st run - everyone reacts different. Leave your adex unless you start having problems like sore/puffy nips.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
hey spyder if im curious as to the test your running... my buddy ran a similiar looking test brand and said it was absolute garbage and got no effects from it even running it at 1.2gs a week.... hopefully not 0318

spyder786

Awards
hey spyder if im curious as to the test your running... my buddy ran a similiar looking test brand and said it was absolute garbage and got no effects from it even running it at 1.2gs a week.... hopefully not 0318
hey, no its not 0318, my source is solid, i took it b4 and at the end of my cycle, with a clean diet of course, i gained about 16.5lbs in 10 weeks, its been 2 months since the cycle and iv only lost 4.5lbs