Transdermal application...

1. Gold Member
    Answers

Transdermal application...

I have been applying my trans to the top of my feet every application for a couple of weeks now without any irritation whatsoever, my question is, is there any other reason to change location, besides to avoid irritation, or does it have some play in the absorbtion. I saw some posts about this but no direct opinions.

2. Registered User
    Answers

The primary reason to change the application site is to avoid skin irritation. If you do not have that problem, you do not need to change.
  3. king of useless information!!!
    Answers

if it ain't broke dont fix it
    •   

4. Gold Member
    Answers

excellent thanks fellas
  5. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_4
    I have been applying my trans to the top of my feet every application for a couple of weeks now without any irritation whatsoever, my question is, is there any other reason to change location, besides to avoid irritation, or does it have some play in the absorbtion. I saw some posts about this but no direct opinions.

yes... i have noticed greater responses from tops of my feet, as opposed to forearms.

plus.. i dont have to apply body lotion to my feet... where i have to to my forearms, so i guess applying lotion on top of the already applied transderm was hindering my gains...

dont know about you guys.. but i cant go around with ashy arms.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

What volume are you applying to the tops of your feet? I can't imagine applying a single squirt (1 ML) to just my feet. It would take forever to dry. Just curious...

M
  7. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mark
    What volume are you applying to the tops of your feet? I can't imagine applying a single squirt (1 ML) to just my feet. It would take forever to dry. Just curious...

M
    please excuse the miscommunication..

1-2 squirts per foot.

i use dermabolic products.. BDC products are too lotiony.. dermabolics uses a way thinner solution. takes 2 mins to dry... i apply for 30-45 secs.. then put on my socks and i am 'ret to go'

dont get me wrong... both manufactuers are great... you cant go wrong with BDC or Dermabolics.
  8. Gold Member
    Answers

I use 3ml per application, I just rub like crazy utill the lotion is transparent and all or at least most all of the grainyness is dissolved.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rhatid
    yes... i have noticed greater responses from tops of my feet, as opposed to forearms.

plus.. i dont have to apply body lotion to my feet... where i have to to my forearms, so i guess applying lotion on top of the already applied transderm was hindering my gains...

dont know about you guys.. but i cant go around with ashy arms.
    Lotion applied before your transdermal should help with it being absorbed as it seems to soften the skin, I use a squirt after as well and think it aids in the penetration.
  10. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Answers

on a side note, I'm not sure that drying quickly is necessarily a plus...I mean you want the ingredients to have time to get under your skin...if its dry..its not going anywhere...

something to think about

personally I take a hot shower or bath to open up pores ...and apply to my quads... I shave the hair off that spot during as well...I like the idea of applying the PH over a larger surface area, rather then trying to get it all in on somehting as small is the top of your feet.

h19
  11. Registered User
    Answers

h19 - I apply to the quads as well, I mix my own and it's not thick at all so the bigger surface area makes it easier. I don't know, maybe I need to do more streching or just getting old but if I had to reach down and rub it on my feet for 2 or 3 min. per foot I would never get it done. ?maybe I could just hire some young babe to do it.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    personally I take a hot shower or bath to open up pores ...and apply to my quads... I shave the hair off that spot during as well...I like the idea of applying the PH over a larger surface area, rather then trying to get it all in on somehting as small is the top of your feet.

h19
    I just started applyling it to my quads this last time around and it's much easier like you stated.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. T and DHEA Transdermal Application??
    By baller1013 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 02:08 PM
  2. Transdermal application of methyl prodcuts??
    By bake in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 08:35 PM
  3. Transdermal Application of IGF-1/GH?
    By djl in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 06:09 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 05:56 PM