Here is my stash, what should I run next?

caliphotog

Awards
What up what up? Alright, so for my next cycle I want to do a re-comp. I am currently 6'1" 190 11%BF but looking to get to 10% or 9% BF at the same weight. I would also like to improve or maintain my cardio performance. If I where to gain more weight that would be fine, as long as it was lean mass and yes I know DIET. My diet is solid so I will be cool there. The only thing that could throw me off would be if one of these compounds where to drastically increase my appetite to a point where I would be forced to eat too many calories. Ready for suggestions and open to opinions!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
im drooling. nice stack.

id run a phera, tren run. that might be a good one.

caliphotog

Awards
im drooling. nice stack.

id run a phera, tren run. that might be a good one.
Funny you mention that one inmparticulr, cause I was thinking the Tren would be nice and dry and allow me to have my strength while calories are lowered, and I have never used Phera yet but I heard it kills your appetite. First suggestion is golden! Any others?

connorr1022

Awards
And btw I wish I were you with that pile you've collected

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id say phera/tren or maybe Spawn as a 2nd choice.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
phera/tren sound like a great stack i was considering this stack about a month go but went with m-drol/phera stack sense i have not tried m-drol and i have use tren before.

caliphotog

Awards
phera/tren sound like a great stack i was considering this stack about a month go but went with m-drol/phera stack sense i have not tried m-drol and i have use tren before.
How did that M-Drol/Phera stack work out for you? I could run the Phera and Cyclobolan (Superdrol/Hdrol) The dose of HDrol is sooo low in the Cyclobolan, and it is a sublingual that I don't think it would be a problem. Any thoughts on that stack?

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
How did that M-Drol/Phera stack work out for you? I could run the Phera and Cyclobolan (Superdrol/Hdrol) The dose of HDrol is sooo low in the Cyclobolan, and it is a sublingual that I don't think it would be a problem. Any thoughts on that stack?
i have not taken it yet i just have my entire cycle and post cycle on the tv waiting 4 the right day lol. im going to do a 6 week phera with a 3 week kick start of m-drol.

caliphotog

Awards
Actually the more I think about it the more I like the thought of 3 weeks Cyclobolan dosed at 2 tabs a day (30mg Superdrol / 25mg H-Drol), and P-Plex at 15/15/30/30/30/30 That would be a 6 week cycle that I could either stop early if sides got gnarly or up the dosage of phera for the last week or 2. Thoughs

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
phera and sd is popular but 30mg superdrol right away .... week one 15 then jump up or somthing

caliphotog

Awards
Only reason I start right out with 30 is that I have run Cyclobolan before and the SD feels under dosed. I think it might have something to do with the sublingual delivery or something but 30mg of Cyclobolan does NOT feel like 30mg os Superdrol.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
Actually the more I think about it the more I like the thought of 3 weeks Cyclobolan dosed at 2 tabs a day (30mg Superdrol / 25mg H-Drol), and P-Plex at 15/15/30/30/30/30 That would be a 6 week cycle that I could either stop early if sides got gnarly or up the dosage of phera for the last week or 2. Thoughs
IMO. that would be a kick ass cycle, sides could get bad though.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
does the sublingel give it a longer half life or just a different dilivery system ?
sides could get baad quick but nothing nolva and a dose drop cant fix
u going to do this soon and log it?

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
digging the anabolic industries stuff you got.if you have acces to there trenx then get it.best tren clone ive ever had.you get it from a nutrishop or maxmuscle?id run the bold and eq-plex for 6-8 weeks as a base.maybe add the phera for the first 4 weeks then finish with the tren the last 4.or the tren first then the epi.that would be pretty potent.

caliphotog

Awards
does the sublingel give it a longer half life or just a different dilivery system ?
I think I am going to log this, however it is going to be a few weeks at the very least. I just finished my PCT from a horrible cycle that left me really really lethargic so I am going to give it a bit of time. Trust me... I am sooooo ready to get on a kick butt cycle, however I want to make sure it goes allot better than the last one!

caliphotog

Awards
digging the anabolic industries stuff you got.if you have acces to there trenx then get it.best tren clone ive ever had.you get it from a nutrishop or maxmuscle?id run the bold and eq-plex for 6-8 weeks as a base.maybe add the phera for the first 4 weeks then finish with the tren the last 4.or the tren first then the epi.that would be pretty potent.
The X Tren is from Maxmuscle and the anabolic industries stuff is from Nutrishop. I gotta be honest... My last cycle was Bold and Epi and it was terrible!! I think my body does not respond well to the Bold. I have run Epi before with good results so I am pretty sure it was the Bold that had me feeling like crud. It really surprised me cause I thought it was supposed to be a mellow PH, but I guess everybody responds different.

caliphotog

Awards
Sorry I missed the first part of your post! The sublingual is just a different delivery system and it is supposed to be less harsh on the liver cause of it. I will be running Cycle Assist along with anything I run and that stuff is awesome!