What does it mean when my nuts hurt like crazy?!!

raytrade

Awards
Just ended the first week of my 2nd M1T/4AD cycle. Doing 20mg of M1T a day in one dose for a 2 week cycle. For the past couple of days, my nuts have been really bothering me. 2 days ago, I started noticing a dull constant pain like someone was applying mild pressure to my nuts. Yesterday, that became more of an irregular sharp sudden "throb", like someone flicking a finger at my balls every few minutes. (Sorry to be so graphic). It got much worse at night and woke me up several times from the sudden pain, and while it is happening less often today during the day, it is still there.

What the heck could this be? What part of my body is not happy with the M1T? I am taking Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle, Hawthorn, and Potassium and am wondering if I need to up doses on one of those, or maybe drop doses of M1T down to 10mg which is what I was doing during the 1st cycle.

Help... I'm afraid to take my next M1T dose tonight in case it is causing anything serious.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nut pain is a side effect of 1-test/m-1-t and probably other androgens. For me I felt a little pain once, and also some odd sensation on 1-test, and the same thing on m-1-t. I think its related to 1-test potent shutdown properties.

Thegoose

Awards
I noticed that as well towards the end of my 1AD cycle. Went away as soon as I stopped.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Nut pain is a side effect of 1-test/m-1-t and probably other androgens. For me I felt a little pain once, and also some odd sensation on 1-test, and the same thing on m-1-t. I think its related to 1-test potent shutdown properties.
Bump on this.

Had this happen on my first cycle with 1AD. Went away after a couple of weeks.

thepizmo

Awards
Alot of people experience this. I experience it all the time. Itll go away, dont worry about it.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
They will soon fall off, I'm sorry. I suggest you start shopping at Bloomingdale's ASAP :D

On a serious note.....seems to be shutdown I would assume. Happens to some, sometimes more noticeable with different androgens. You can lower the dose if desired, but proper PCT should take care of this IMO. :)

raytrade

Awards
Thanks guys, I feel a bit more reassured. If other people have had this side effect without any permanent issues, I'll just live with the pain for the one week left of my cycle.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
You may want to feel around down there for any irregular swellings though, there have been cases of testicular strangulation by veins and stuff down there which result in the removal of a testicle (which sucks). My advice has been and will always be when the boys are involved see a doctor theres no reason to risk being the one nut wonder.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I have read that the pain is a result of a sort of "back pressure" that happens from bloodflow to the genitals. It is common when you have not shot a load in some time.This would explain why it is worse at night because we get numerous erections at night.(even if sex drive is low during the day.)I'm acually going through this right now. :( I can't remember when the last time I had wood during the day. The only way to relieve it is to have sex.With your girl or yourself. :D It really helps.Not saying this is your problem, but it is a possibility. Go rub one out, and report back to us. :D Good luck!

bj mun

Awards
i have had that dull pain when the pipes need cleaning, but never any sharp pains. never have had any pain from steroids, ph's , or pro steroids.
just my personal exp.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Could be your prostate. Nut pain is a common sigh of prostate problems and steroids can cause prostate problems. 4-AD does this to me and it didn't go away until stopped the 4-AD.

shadow_manifest

Awards
get some saw palmetto. I use to have that problem when I used 4-ad and my prostate.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had those pains while I did not have any problem urinating. I don't think its related to prostate trouble in my case.
And if your having prostate trouble with 4ad at 22 I think you're real susceptible to prostate trouble.

shadow_manifest

Awards
Well when I urinate while on I feel pressure. I know it's prostate and saw palmetto really helps relieve it.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Only time I've personally felt nut pain besides getting the knee is when my prostate flares up.

steves

Awards
hi.there does anyone no what kind of gains i can expect from t-1