longest oral cycle

quakebks

Awards
i know its preached to keep oral cycles from 3 to 6 weeks but i have always wondered what is the longest cycle you all have done. ive seen 6 week cycles but has anyone done anything longer? if so what compound/dose.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
There's atleast one 8 week H-drol log out there that I know of. Im in the planning stages of an 8 week P-mag run myself.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a 8 week cycle now. I'm on my second week. Running Bold for the 8 weeks. S Drol for 3 weeks one week off from the methlyated products. Then for 4 weeks with Epi.

quakebks

Awards
da** that sounds like a sick cycle liftin4fun

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I am already having great results from it. I am running all proper support supplements. 110%PCT and checking blood pressure daily.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a 8 week cycle now. I'm on my second week. Running Bold for the 8 weeks. S Drol for 3 weeks one week off from the methlyated products. Then for 4 weeks with Epi.
How high are you running Bold?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Running Bold at 800mg for the first 4 weeks, 1000mg for 2 weeks, 1200 for the final 2 weeks. I hoping the bold will keep all of the gains from the superdrol and then ease into epi. I have every workout written down and want to log it. I only have time to get on 2 or 3 times a day witch is a bad excuse to not share my experience. I will keep everyone updated and on a weekend I can start typing it up.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i've done

1) 8 week Epi pulse up to 50mg 3x a week
2) 7 week Epi->SD bridge
3) 8 week SD pulse -> Tren -> SD/PP all bridged together

Always feel like a million bucks and recover fine

Next up i'm doing 8 weeks of Hdrol @ 100mg and i'm stacking injectables in

quakebks

Awards
i was hoping someone would post something crazy like a 8 week sd cycle or something like that. yea i know its not safe but i wondered how people reacted to such crazy cycles. see when people do crazy s**t i like to see the results. even when others do 3 methyls, id never do it but i like to see how others react and recover. personally i have always believed the body can handle PH's alot better than ppl think. i mean some things are too much but i do believe some things are exageratted.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
ive ran a 8 week phera/tren cycle. made some great gains on that. 18 lbs or so.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i was hoping someone would post something crazy like a 8 week sd cycle or something like that. yea i know its not safe but i wondered how people reacted to such crazy cycles. see when people do crazy s**t i like to see the results. even when others do 3 methyls, id never do it but i like to see how others react and recover. personally i have always believed the body can handle PH's alot better than ppl think. i mean some things are too much but i do believe some things are exaggerated.
My experience is that my body can handle a lot, the main side i have to worry about is gyno, so on a compound where gyno isn't an issue there's very little stopping me from raising the dose way up.

I really feel like what you can handle is based on your response, people that respond really well tend to get more sides and can make good gains on a low dose. My friend is like this, can actually feel the mental/physical effects of every PH cap he takes in the hours after taking them and can feel distinct differences. With me i don't notice nearly so much and i need much higher doses to make gains. My friend also gets the sides much more readily than me, which limits his dose anyway.

I know your organs can be heavily taxed while you feel fine but i tend to think that if people feel *bad* and lethargic and are losing appetite on cycle these are signs of internal stress. And I never get any of these effects, even deep in methyl cycles... i feel GREAT.

Anyway i believe the greatest evidence that you can handle a lot of methyls is the fact that most of the people I know getting bloodwork realize that they can push a lot longer and a lot higher and be totally fine.